Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 98. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
I am mining on caixpool.com for 2 days. I see many KITTEHCOINS and REDDCOINS from my worker..

when they will convert to CAIx ang go to my wallet?.. what is the logic of this multipool?..
hi you! I mining on caxpool.com for 3 days . But I do not receive any money. And you?

aha no money

lenhi and gpson: Payouts will happen as soon as Stuhlman is able to reach the developer! Don't worry.
Last time I spoke to the developer he was talking about implementing more statistics, so u can properly check your expected income.

Happy mining!
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Nothing hard to exchange cai for caix, seriously some of you folks are lazy   Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How can i exchange cai for caix??
Its now on coin-swap but i did not receive any responce on my emails from them.
Is there somebody who can help?

Somehow we're gonna have to go ahead and stop these silly conversions otherwise the whole PRC is going to rape CAIx for good.
I can tell a chinese accent from the emails now I think. How wonderful.

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
How can i exchange cai for caix??
Its now on coin-swap but i did not receive any responce on my emails from them.
Is there somebody who can help?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Patience will pay off. Stuhlman always delivers.
Activity: 13

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry Cry Cry

CAI:CJX2a8vn36vRedHoJNF3F3gPfHYAWLTmvE
--------------------------------------> change
CAIx:XhzVVgiorZjna87btmiATRScxWHQujqypi

Activity: 23

To qualify as a masternode or staking node, all you need to do is have an amount
of CAIx in your wallet staking during the month of June. No other setup is needed
to qualify. Snap shots will be taken during the month to verify CAIx was not moved
out of the wallet, and that it is staking. If your wallet goes offline for a day or two
it won't affect your status. However, if you move the coins out of your wallet it
will eliminate your Node status. The amount of CAIx in your wallet determines your
tier. The math on how the distribution is done changed a bit since we added a fifth
node, we will post that when we redo the math to include the 2k node.

By taking "Snap Shots" I assume you are going to regularly check on the blockchain for addresses that are eligible for being a masternode?

Still might I suggest to put up a set of rules in advance where you specify very clearly what are the requirements for being eligible for dividend at the end of the 30 days period - other then having the required amount of CAIx in your wallet - i.e. how many of those 30 days your wallet needs to be online and in staking mode etc.

I'm pretty sure if you do not clearly outline those points in advance there is going to be a "Sh*tstorm" with lots of ppl whining about why they did not receive their share of the dividend in the end. Of course there will always be whiners, as we have seen after the transition from CAI to CAIx, but if you defined clear rules in advance it'll save you a lot of headache afterwards.

Looking forward to update about the details of dividend distribution.

Keep up the good work.

cheers
Activity: 105

when it seems too good to be true.....  it probably is

please STOP making announcements of announcements... we know the trick now

How is it an announcement of an announcement?

It's an explanation of how something will work.

People need to think a bit harder about what the words they're using actually mean.

To announce an announcement, you specifically have to do nothing more than announce that on a certain date, you will announce something.

*facepalm*
Activity: 364

To qualify as a masternode or staking node, all you need to do is have an amount
of CAIx in your wallet staking during the month of June. No other setup is needed
to qualify. Snap shots will be taken during the month to verify CAIx was not moved
out of the wallet, and that it is staking. If your wallet goes offline for a day or two
it won't affect your status. However, if you move the coins out of your wallet it
will eliminate your Node status. The amount of CAIx in your wallet determines your
tier. The math on how the distribution is done changed a bit since we added a fifth

What kind of snapshot? A screenshot image or a backup of the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

when it seems too good to be true.....  it probably is

please STOP making announcements of announcements... we know the trick now

Activity: 162

I am mining on caixpool.com for 2 days. I see many KITTEHCOINS and REDDCOINS from my worker..

when they will convert to CAIx ang go to my wallet?.. what is the logic of this multipool?..
hi you! I mining on caxpool.com for 3 days . But I do not receive any money. And you?

aha no money
Sad I hope the dev work reasonably!!!
Comment but not see . Pleasea check for me

Don't worry lenhi46, The Stuhl works very seriously and to my knowledge always honored his words.
This is rare to find someone with this kind of spirit nowadays.

Because it makes delay the purchase and sale on mintpal

ok, so you're a dumping miner. Nothing wrong per se, but this is kind of in the opposite direction of the purpose of the coin.
Anyway, the longer you wait the higher the price, look at the trendline.

Activity: 82

aha no money

Don't worry lenhi46, The Stuhl works very seriously and to my knowledge always honored his words.

Because it makes delay the purchase and sale on mintpal

aha no money

aha no money
Activity: 20

aha no money

I will spam until pay for my pool! 
Wallet: Xpp5K7utMQWRz486Zn3jpJj8coNm1qgJ5d
Activity: 20

Activity: 336
TheChairman, I believe some people are still waiting for the wallet updates announcement.
Pages:
Jump to: