Pages:
Author

Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017 - page 12. (Read 80998 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
December 07, 2018, 04:50:27 AM
You are right, the project really looks very promising. This is the case when a team is not just going to work, but to do good. Respect such projects!
Well, how to do good... this is not a charity project, but a commercial one. Although of course the introduction of this project will give many people a chance to use the Internet and it's great!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 04:35:44 AM
Switzerland does not guarantee the successful holding of ICO, although the reliability of the financial system of this country inspires confidence. I hope the team will make every effort to Internet in the region successfully developed.
Consider that in this country the authorities are very loyal to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. This is a very favorable atmosphere for launching projects.
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 04:23:15 AM
very interested in this big project. Cajutel is led by Andreas Fink 25 years (approx) of experience in Information Technology and Telecoms, with that experience, I believe this project will be a success.
I also really liked the project team. It is evident that no newcomers to the business and can create a good product.
December 07, 2018, 04:06:38 AM
I really wonder what will be the final rates for the General population. Africa is not a rich region and if the product is expensive, people simply won't be able to use the Internet.
December 07, 2018, 03:43:36 AM
The fact that the Cajutel project is registered in Switzerland seems to me to inspire confidence in the seriousness of this project. This is my personal feeling.
Switzerland the best country, it is one of the first countries realized the importance and the advantages of cryptocurrency. Created excellent conditions for development projects. At the same time in Switzerland don't like fraud and severely punish them. It's safe to say that any project created in Switzerland is not a Scam and have to succeed.
Activity: 151
December 07, 2018, 03:23:26 AM
This project wants to build a network / infrastructure wifi strong and tight by integrating blockchain technology, seems something fresh in crypto market.
And the project is not afraid of competition from the Internet project from low-orbit satellites? I heard about such a lot of Ilona Mask.
I think there is no question of competition, as the draft does not need billions of money to build the Internet. All logical and simple enough, I don't think there will be serious problems in the implementation of the plan.
Activity: 140
December 07, 2018, 03:00:24 AM
The idea of the project is very unusual . I did the first time I see that developers engaged in the development of ICO in any particular region. It looks very bold on the part of the team , as Africa is a very poor region and the presence of a good Internet can give the development of new technologies.
You are right, the project really looks very promising. This is the case when a team is not just going to work, but to do good. Respect such projects!
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
December 06, 2018, 04:50:38 PM
The fact that the Cajutel project is registered in Switzerland seems to me to inspire confidence in the seriousness of this project. This is my personal feeling.
Switzerland does not guarantee the successful holding of ICO, although the reliability of the financial system of this country inspires confidence. I hope the team will make every effort to Internet in the region successfully developed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 04:05:52 PM
As for me, you can make privileges in the form of discounts for the inhabitants of Africa and just lower prices, because there the populations are not at all rich and this will be the right solution.
I think that there will be a weighted pricing policy. since the service itself is designed for a wide range of users, it should be affordable for everyone to be able to afford it.
Activity: 252
December 06, 2018, 01:55:24 PM
I heard that Switzerland is the only country in Europe that is as loyal to cryptocurrency as possible. This is a kind of European analogue of Singapore. )))
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 06, 2018, 01:42:27 PM
Activity: 84
December 06, 2018, 11:16:36 AM
I know a lot of projects where the main work is done by one or two people. As a rule, these are geniuses of the IT industry. The rest of the people just help.
I also do not mind that a small team of developers. I see nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 210
December 06, 2018, 11:09:21 AM
That's for sure! In new projects, very often the most important is the idea! And in order to have an idea you do not need 100 people.
I know a lot of projects where the main work is done by one or two people. As a rule, these are geniuses of the IT industry. The rest of the people just help.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 10:49:43 AM
Facebook also started with 2 people. I think that when the project develops, the necessary number of employees will appear.
That's for sure! In new projects, very often the most important is the idea! And in order to have an idea you do not need 100 people.
December 06, 2018, 10:24:24 AM
Although it is strange, such a global project, and only two members of the team, are they able to cope in the future?
Facebook also started with 2 people. I think that when the project develops, the necessary number of employees will appear.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
December 06, 2018, 09:26:55 AM
I think that competition should not be afraid, but it should be motivated to do better than other projects, thereby becoming a leader in the market. Cool
Competition is really good. This is the very thing that drives progress! Competition between major players is also a stimulator of lower prices and increased service.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
December 06, 2018, 08:35:00 AM
Well, for this, there is communication on the forum so that people can get a prompt and quick response Cheesy
I also don't see the problem that people often ask the same questions. Forums are specially created for people to communicate here and find out all possible nuances.
Activity: 159
December 06, 2018, 06:14:14 AM
Very interesting project, I think he will have a future. The only question now is the best time to enter the market? This year ICO is not very well raising money and many promising projects are not able to enter the market.
December 06, 2018, 06:07:00 AM
Just not all people read the white paper, the stereotype of the forum, ask questions here, although you can learn all of them in messengers
it has always been like that at all times ... people are lazy to read technical documents and prefer to overwhelm chat rooms with the same type.
December 06, 2018, 05:49:26 AM
The correct decision is that the white paper has a biography of each of the team members. Many projects need to take an example from this.
You are right it is a good feature of the project. It is very important to obtain full information on the project team. I think a good team is 70% of the success of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: