Pages:
Author

Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017 - page 11. (Read 80998 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
December 08, 2018, 07:40:35 AM
As far as I know in Africa a very low level of population access to high technology, so the idea of cheap Internet in this country is not so strange.
but Africa also has a small number of electronic gadgets with Internet access. Therefore, there have not yet entered a major market operator.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
December 08, 2018, 06:31:27 AM
Of course it's risky to invest in ICO at this stage of cryptocurrency development. Nevertheless , there is a very high-quality projects mainly related to high technology which has collected more than $ 10 million.
I also know several projects that managed to raise tens of millions of dollars even in such a difficult time. So it is not necessary to blame all the problems and errors on the situation in the market.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 08, 2018, 06:21:11 AM
If we talk about which of the existing markets today will rapidly develop in the coming years, then undoubtedly we can safely assume that the market for blockchain technologies.
The blockchain is already developing a huge steps , but unfortunately the ICO and crypto market is experiencing not the best times. I hope the new year will bring us only positive emotions and growth rates.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 05:50:13 AM
Many teams offer investors good discounts at the time of falling of the market. Some ICO sell tokens at a discount of 50% even at the stage of presale. I would like to get a discount on team purchase. So how to invest now, even in good ICO is very risky.
The risks of investing in cryptocurrency are already very large, and investing at an early stage is very risky. Therefore, the projects offer all sorts of bonuses and other marketing incentives to attract investors.
Activity: 182
December 08, 2018, 05:27:12 AM
If we talk about which of the existing markets today will rapidly develop in the coming years, then undoubtedly we can safely assume that the market for blockchain technologies.
And then the market blockchain , if in this topic we discuss some ICO ? Tell us what you think about the project Cajutel ? Personally, I think the idea is not attractive to investors.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 04:05:01 AM
Activity: 182
December 07, 2018, 07:49:45 PM
I don't really like the idea, because many of the projects make any technological breakthrough. Here, the team just wants to make available Internet services on one of the continents. The plans are certainly very good, but to find investors.
As far as I know in Africa a very low level of population access to high technology, so the idea of cheap Internet in this country is not so strange.
Africa is actively growing, thus the Internet for the poor could give the continent an additional breakthrough in the development.
Activity: 292
December 07, 2018, 07:26:26 PM
I don't really like the idea, because many of the projects make any technological breakthrough. Here, the team just wants to make available Internet services on one of the continents. The plans are certainly very good, but to find investors.
Activity: 362
December 07, 2018, 07:03:59 PM
Activity: 232
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 07, 2018, 06:42:55 PM
Many teams offer investors good discounts at the time of falling of the market. Some ICO sell tokens at a discount of 50% even at the stage of presale. I would like to get a discount on team purchase. So how to invest now, even in good ICO is very risky.
Of course it's risky to invest in ICO at this stage of cryptocurrency development. Nevertheless , there is a very high-quality projects mainly related to high technology which has collected more than $ 10 million.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
December 07, 2018, 06:13:12 PM
Activity: 140
December 07, 2018, 04:18:04 PM
I'm just a little annoyed by the fact that this niche interested such giants as Ilon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg. I don’t know if project Cajutel can compete with such giants.
But while all this is just talk ... the Cajutel project has every chance to occupy a niche.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 03:57:39 PM
Becoming a co-owner of an ISP company is very tempting. I think that you need to more closely monitor the development of this project.
I'm just a little annoyed by the fact that this niche interested such giants as Ilon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg. I don’t know if project Cajutel can compete with such giants.
Activity: 252
December 07, 2018, 09:25:57 AM
The telecommunications business is highly profitable, but also implies a high entry threshold for investor companies. Therefore, raising funds through ICO will allow small and medium investors to become co-owners of a company of this level.
Becoming a co-owner of an ISP company is very tempting. I think that you need to more closely monitor the development of this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 07, 2018, 09:02:22 AM
The lack of competition on the one hand, of course, is a huge plus, but on the other hand, it will not allow the introduction of an Inter-Connect that would reduce the burden and costs for each market player. and so they have to do everything themselves.
The telecommunications business is highly profitable, but also implies a high entry threshold for investor companies. Therefore, raising funds through ICO will allow small and medium investors to become co-owners of a company of this level.
Activity: 210
December 07, 2018, 06:26:58 AM
The lack of competition on the one hand, of course, is a huge plus, but on the other hand, it will not allow the introduction of an Inter-Connect that would reduce the burden and costs for each market player. and so they have to do everything themselves.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 07, 2018, 06:12:58 AM
I think there is no question of competition, as the draft does not need billions of money to build the Internet. All logical and simple enough, I don't think there will be serious problems in the implementation of the plan.
Why do you think that they do not need a lot of money to build infrastructure? Any network connected with telecommunications requires large investments.
Activity: 126
December 07, 2018, 05:53:54 AM
But this man is right. All investors are always interested in how experienced developers are, forgetting that everything ingenious is usually created by beginners.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 05:49:57 AM
I also really liked the project team. It is evident that no newcomers to the business and can create a good product.
On the other hand, you never know what to expect from newbies. Sometimes they make unique decisions that are beyond the power of seasoned old-timers in the market.

You are very grateful to this. You contribute to the project. It is remarkable that there are such opinions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
December 07, 2018, 05:31:56 AM
I also really liked the project team. It is evident that no newcomers to the business and can create a good product.
On the other hand, you never know what to expect from newbies. Sometimes they make unique decisions that are beyond the power of seasoned old-timers in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: