Pages:
Author

Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017 - page 10. (Read 80998 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 09, 2018, 03:07:05 PM
No wonder Africa is considered the poorest continent. In order for people to be able to use the services or shop necessary to put a very low price. But the territory you want to cover is very large. Will not be easy.
The cost of covering the territory will be largely determined on the basis of the tectonic characteristics of the equipment and the selected communication standards. Now a lot of used equipment of past generations is sold by companies in other countries. It is very inexpensive.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 02:57:15 PM
Can someone explain why such a big discount on tokens of the project? As many as 62 percent . Very rarely, even in a falling market seen such a discount. Where to see the amount of invested funds?
projects are now constantly arranging grand sales to attract new investors. Therefore, this is not the biggest discount I have seen lately.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
December 09, 2018, 02:26:42 PM
I agree, the site is quite simple. But it clearly talked about all components of the project and submitted all necessary to review the documents including the white paper. Perhaps in the future the developers will make the website even better.
And as for me, this is a normal project site. There is all the necessary information. And all sorts of decorations and other things are a waste of money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
December 09, 2018, 02:16:28 PM
Today technologies allow to make access to the Internet very cheap.
Equipment for creating infrastructure for organizing Internet access requires a very large investment. I hope that the project will be able to collect the necessary amounts of money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
December 09, 2018, 02:10:13 PM
This continent is developing, therefore a few years and there will be competition in the IT sector. If you make a best price offer , then you may be able to get a good market share. But this is just my guess.
The African continent is a huge number of people. Unfortunately, the financial situation there leaves much to be desired... however, this does not mean that there are no potential users.
December 09, 2018, 11:37:04 AM
Do you think that in Africa there is no Internet? Just the people there are poor and the cost of the Internet for them is very large. Perhaps, if we can reduce it, you get to take part of the market itself. The market is huge, but the population is very poor.
Today technologies allow to make access to the Internet very cheap. Therefore, I think that the company will be able to find tariffs for the service on the Internet that local people can afford.
December 08, 2018, 06:15:40 PM
Can someone explain why such a big discount on tokens of the project? As many as 62 percent . Very rarely, even in a falling market seen such a discount. Where to see the amount of invested funds?
December 08, 2018, 05:27:30 PM
Now familiar with the site team. Would to spend more money. The site looks cheap , and it will trigger a negative reaction from investors. Therefore funds will be collected by less.
I agree, the site is quite simple. But it clearly talked about all components of the project and submitted all necessary to review the documents including the white paper. Perhaps in the future the developers will make the website even better.
Activity: 131
December 08, 2018, 05:09:14 PM
Now familiar with the site team. Would to spend more money. The site looks cheap , and it will trigger a negative reaction from investors. Therefore funds will be collected by less.
Not always beautiful website guarantees a lot of popularity among investors. Many in the study of the project pay attention to the study of the white paper and the team. Perhaps the developers will update the site in the future.
Activity: 292
December 08, 2018, 04:49:24 PM
Activity: 362
December 08, 2018, 04:00:43 PM
Africa's market is huge. There is a chance to become pioneers in the field of communications. And although I have repeatedly heard about plans to occupy this market, it is still free.
No wonder Africa is considered the poorest continent. In order for people to be able to use the services or shop necessary to put a very low price. But the territory you want to cover is very large. Will not be easy.
This continent is developing, therefore a few years and there will be competition in the IT sector. If you make a best price offer , then you may be able to get a good market share. But this is just my guess.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
December 08, 2018, 01:36:12 PM
Africa's market is huge. There is a chance to become pioneers in the field of communications. And although I have repeatedly heard about plans to occupy this market, it is still free.
Activity: 232
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 08, 2018, 11:56:49 AM
Do you think that in Africa there is no Internet? Just the people there are poor and the cost of the Internet for them is very large. Perhaps, if we can reduce it, you get to take part of the market itself. The market is huge, but the population is very poor.
Activity: 252
December 08, 2018, 10:29:24 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 10:17:32 AM
You're right. The Internet is more than just a stream of digital data ... it is both education and entertainment, and medicine and science and politics ... in general, the Internet is an integral part of society.
In a word, the Internet is everything! I can not imagine how we used to live without the Internet. Now it is impossible to imagine modern life without the Internet, smartphones, and other gadgets.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 08, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
You're right. The Internet is more than just a stream of digital data ... it is both education and entertainment, and medicine and science and politics ... in general, the Internet is an integral part of society.
Activity: 210
December 08, 2018, 09:11:05 AM
To launch an opportunity for hundreds of thousands or millions of people to join the Internet is not only a very profitable business, but also a very good business. Since access to the Internet brings people a lot of useful information and many new features.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 08:46:12 AM
I also think that maybe the number of laptops and desktops in Africa is not high, but the number of mobile devices is enough for the service to have enough users.
I also think that there will be more than enough users. Despite the fact that the majority of African countries live in poverty, but the cheapest means of accessing the Internet is for a very large number of people.
December 08, 2018, 08:26:34 AM
I also think that maybe the number of laptops and desktops in Africa is not high, but the number of mobile devices is enough for the service to have enough users.
December 08, 2018, 08:10:53 AM
but Africa also has a small number of electronic gadgets with Internet access. Therefore, there have not yet entered a major market operator.
Now there are thousands of cheap models of smartphones that almost everyone can afford to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: