Pages:
Author

Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017 - page 14. (Read 80998 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 11:28:15 AM
that's for sure! But how relevant is now to conduct the Internet? It seems to me that the Internet is now present in every corner of our planet, but with the possible exception of the Amazon jungle.
You are very mistaken! Obviously you live in a large metropolis. In general, the Internet coverage in the world leaves much to be desired.
There are whole countries in which there is no Internet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 11:25:10 AM
that's for sure! But how relevant is now to conduct the Internet? It seems to me that the Internet is now present in every corner of our planet, but with the possible exception of the Amazon jungle.
You are very mistaken! Obviously you live in a large metropolis. In general, the Internet coverage in the world leaves much to be desired.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
December 05, 2018, 11:15:03 AM
brand new
Activity: 0
November 30, 2018, 07:02:04 AM
I think this will bring good change in communication in parts of west africa, this will be competitor for many present company of Cajutel.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
Modern technology is generally interesting. Much of what is being developed in scientific laboratories to most ordinary people seems fantastic. Therefore, I am not surprised at anything!
Activity: 84
December 05, 2018, 09:58:00 AM
Ilon Mask tells a fairy tale. He will not create orbital internet.
I also doubt that the Cajutel project will be able to realize its idea.
And it seems to me that all that they promise is quite real. Much that has already been done by Ilon Max recently seemed fantastic, but today it is a reality.
Activity: 252
December 05, 2018, 09:51:46 AM
I think that if people would read the White Paper and the Road Map, then most of the questions would disappear and the forums and chats would be empty ... and only banal human laziness creates this live communication)))
Ha ha ha! That you just noticed! You will look into any thread and ask everyone about the answers to the questions which are published in white paper or in the Road Map. but no one wants to read, but everyone wants others to read it and just tell them.
Activity: 84
December 05, 2018, 09:25:48 AM
This project wants to build a network / infrastructure wifi strong and tight by integrating blockchain technology, seems something fresh in crypto market.
And the project is not afraid of competition from the Internet project from low-orbit satellites? I heard about such a lot of Ilona Mask.

Ilon Mask tells a fairy tale. He will not create orbital internet.
I also doubt that the Cajutel project will be able to realize its idea.
Activity: 126
December 05, 2018, 09:23:27 AM
You can check out the whitepaper - https://cajutel.gw/whitepaper.pdf, page no.24 (Last paragraph).
I think that if people would read the White Paper and the Road Map, then most of the questions would disappear and the forums and chats would be empty ... and only banal human laziness creates this live communication)))
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 05, 2018, 09:17:00 AM
This project wants to build a network / infrastructure wifi strong and tight by integrating blockchain technology, seems something fresh in crypto market.
And the project is not afraid of competition from the Internet project from low-orbit satellites? I heard about such a lot of Ilona Mask.
Activity: 11
December 05, 2018, 09:15:39 AM
great project with long H0LD and big dividend sharing plan.
What dividend distribution are you talking about? Link please? I would like to see the details of this offer.

You can check out the whitepaper - https://cajutel.gw/whitepaper.pdf, page no.24 (Last paragraph).

Activity: 210
December 05, 2018, 08:42:09 AM
great project with long H0LD and big dividend sharing plan.
What dividend distribution are you talking about? Link please? I would like to see the details of this offer.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
December 05, 2018, 08:30:18 AM
The Cajutel project looks quite interesting. I think that the team has chosen a good direction for development. This is a promising industry and very profitable.
Activity: 42
December 04, 2018, 09:30:31 AM
 project looks good great future for sure looking forward to it.
Activity: 145
November 27, 2018, 06:03:48 AM
I think this is done so that in case of force majeure, nobody will disappoint. It is best to talk about the facts that have already happened.
Activity: 99
December 04, 2018, 09:08:43 AM
I really appreciate the hard work the team is doing to get licensed.
brand new
November 27, 2018, 06:15:57 AM
I think this is done so that in case of force majeure, nobody will disappoint. It is best to talk about the facts that have already happened.

But sometimes intentions add extra optimism. It is necessary for everyone now.
Activity: 107
December 04, 2018, 09:06:57 AM
A lot of people depends on large investors, how much they like this project, or if it will find a response from millions of people.
Activity: 34
December 04, 2018, 08:47:15 AM
The only thing negative in this project that it's for a really big period, but sales are going good and we are reaching more and more people every day, people that understand all this potential of wireless and a good connection in that geographic area.
brand new
November 27, 2018, 05:52:02 AM
Sorry if I missed but what exchange the token to be listed?

As usual, first on small exchanges, than on large exchanges, when the volume of trading will allow.

But probably the names of exchanges for the initial listing are already known?
Pages:
Jump to: