Pages:
Author

Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017 - page 4. (Read 80998 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
you can get latest updates of price on coingecko.
1% or lower than it.

Cajutel will bring great speed internet in Guinea- Bissau and other parts of West Africa as well. A number of projects have been started that aim at bringing more bandwidth to Africa.
Activity: 9
why Africa need fast internet?

Reduce the digital divide and accelerate development.

the second reason is Improve health care and save lives.

Contribute to economic growth at the local, regional and national levels, including the creation of 140 million jobs.

Improve agricultural production and reduce poverty and Connect people across distances, improve social welfare.
Activity: 11

Contribute to economic growth at the local, regional and national levels, including the creation of 140 million jobs.

Activity: 145

Activity: 13
What are the exchanges on which cajutel is listed?

Cajutel is listed on bitebtc, token store, idex and for more, you can visit the website of cajutel: https://cajutel.io/
Activity: 10
What are the exchanges on which cajutel is listed?
Activity: 99
When will the price of CAJ increase?

the price of CAJUTEL will increase if anybody will buy it at a high price because the market is dependent on traders how they buy and how their sell.

where we can see the price of CAJUTEL?

You can check the price of cajutel token on worldcoin index

the price of CAJUTEL will increase if anybody will buy it at a high price because the market is dependent on traders how they buy and how their sell.

where we  can see the price of CAJUTEL?

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Activity: 145
 why the team choose west africa for internet connectivity?
Really, this is a project I find very interesting, clear explanations and ideas for this project are very creative, I like your project. and I want to know, Which countries are working with your project?

Guinea-Bissau, Bissau, conkary these are the different parts of West Africa.
Activity: 13
some people gives market clashing down news whereas other gives market going up news.

but do it will affect the price of CAJ in future?

here i don't find healthy to believe in predictions as nobody knows what may happen in future.
Activity: 10
some people gives market clashing down news whereas other gives market going up news.

but do it will affect the price of CAJ in future?
Activity: 9
the market is circulating down there is new prediction everyday,
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 04:06:32 PM
I completely agree. if the developers have undertaken to implement such a complex idea, it means that there is enough financial capacity for this.
It is certain that they have some resources besides the money that the team plans to collect on ICO. For the full launch of the project, huge funds are needed. I hope that they will collect the amount they need!
such a large amount will not be easy to collect in a falling market. But I hope that the team will manage to realize the plans and please their investors.
Pages:
Jump to: