Pages:
Author

Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017 - page 6. (Read 80998 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 06:21:26 AM
Of course it is! Before launching such projects dozens of calculations and economic models are done. Everything is planned and agreed.
And since the team decided to start this project, then they are confident in their calculations. as large investors will not invest in a dubious project. And in the case of project Cajutel, without attracting large capital, it will not be possible to collect the necessary funds.
Activity: 126
December 13, 2018, 05:59:28 AM
Guys are a multi-billion dollar business. I am sure that there are not only all the calculations, but also the whole research of this business model.
Of course it is! Before launching such projects dozens of calculations and economic models are done. Everything is planned and agreed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 05:51:22 AM
As far as I know in Africa, the problem with the Internet in general. his or not at all or he is terribly slow and very expensive.
It is difficult to imagine that where things are like this ... When you live in a megacity it seems that everywhere everything is very civilized and technological.
Alas, coverage even in developed countries in some places leaves much to be desired ... what to say about the vast territories of poor Africa ... The situation there is simply catastrophic.
Activity: 140
December 13, 2018, 05:35:13 AM
As far as I know in Africa, the problem with the Internet in general. his or not at all or he is terribly slow and very expensive.
It is difficult to imagine that where things are like this ... When you live in a megacity it seems that everywhere everything is very civilized and technological.
December 13, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
I don't trust the team, always trying to expose them or not to see compliance with, a lot of scams thus have been revealed. This project is what I love and I enjoy watching him.
It's true. This project has a quite clear and simple task. Therefore, many follow the development of the project and hope for a successful implementation.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
December 13, 2018, 01:11:18 AM
Don't know what you do not like the project. The team pursues a noble goal, and I think they have all the chances to conduct a successful ICO. Left to attract investors.
This is the most important in any business, to find money for development. No matter how good the idea was, you should adjust the business to market realities.
Activity: 154
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
December 13, 2018, 12:52:44 AM
As correctly noted in one of the messages above, this project will be able to earn only if it can reach the massive and widespread use of the service. Only mass is the key to success!
To achieve mass character you need to attract a huge number of users. Is there so many devices in Africa? After all, the most inexpensive laptop or smartphone costs more than a hundred dollars, and for the local population it is a lot of money.
Thank you for giving something to think about. I do not think that the income of the population of African countries is so small that not everyone can afford a mobile device. On the other hand the capitals a higher standard of living.
I think you too have a low opinion of the standard of Africa, there are a lot of rich countries, Yes, there are poor I know, but life there is not much different from life in other regions.
Activity: 140
December 13, 2018, 12:21:31 AM
A good example, but you have not considered competition, because these people already use the Internet and to get them to use other Internet will have to either increase the speed or lower the monthly fee.
Continue your thought and add that it will not be easy as competition among Internet providers in any country is very large.
Of course, in any region, the competition is great, but I think Africa is one of those regions where competition is much less. Since the Internet providers are few and all have enough work.
Activity: 362
December 12, 2018, 06:43:59 PM
A good example, but you have not considered competition, because these people already use the Internet and to get them to use other Internet will have to either increase the speed or lower the monthly fee.
Continue your thought and add that it will not be easy as competition among Internet providers in any country is very large.
December 12, 2018, 06:24:59 PM
As correctly noted in one of the messages above, this project will be able to earn only if it can reach the massive and widespread use of the service. Only mass is the key to success!
To achieve mass character you need to attract a huge number of users. Is there so many devices in Africa? After all, the most inexpensive laptop or smartphone costs more than a hundred dollars, and for the local population it is a lot of money.
You are too narrow minded. Imagine for example 100 thousand devices, I'm sure in any country in Africa will be typed is the number of users of the Internet and let's say the fee for use of a month will be only $ 10. It's a million dollars every month. My calculations are too modest, but I think the meaning will be clear to everyone.
Activity: 362
December 12, 2018, 06:05:17 PM
Thank you for giving something to think about. I do not think that the income of the population of African countries is so small that not everyone can afford a mobile device. On the other hand the capitals a higher standard of living.
Activity: 243
December 12, 2018, 05:54:17 PM
You are too narrow minded. Imagine for example 100 thousand devices, I'm sure in any country in Africa will be typed is the number of users of the Internet and let's say the fee for use of a month will be only $ 10. It's a million dollars every month. My calculations are too modest, but I think the meaning will be clear to everyone.
Activity: 243
December 12, 2018, 05:35:57 PM
I think all this theory about which we can talk a lot, never come to the General. The team did their research and decided to do it in Internet, I trust the team and I will follow the development of the project.
I also think that you can trust the team. they know what they are doing.
I don't trust the team, always trying to expose them or not to see compliance with, a lot of scams thus have been revealed. This project is what I love and I enjoy watching him.
Activity: 252
December 12, 2018, 11:10:10 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 09:47:22 AM
I agree with you, without such calculations it is impossible to build a business model. As I'm sure the team has researched the market and spent the applicability of his ideas.
Guys are a multi-billion dollar business. I am sure that there are not only all the calculations, but also the whole research of this business model.
I completely agree. if the developers have undertaken to implement such a complex idea, it means that there is enough financial capacity for this.
December 12, 2018, 09:29:33 AM
I agree with you, in any region will succeed to win the market, the question is the amount of money you can spend.
Indeed, almost everything depends on the scale of the budget for marketing promotion. With a good advertising company you can achieve high results.
Even the advertising company here does not really matter, since the competition is not great. The main thing in this project is the price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 12, 2018, 09:02:00 AM
For this region, you can not set high rates for the service of access to the Internet. If the price is not available for most, the project is doomed to failure. Only due to the mass character you can reach a positive profitability and earn!
This is the right thought. The project will be successful only if it is able to find a compromise for proper pricing. After all, Africa is very poor.
Activity: 210
December 12, 2018, 08:45:46 AM
I think demand creates supply and the team is smart enough to understand, because they chose this direction. Hard for me to tell about real life in Africa, as I was not there never. I think the project has a great idea and huge potential.
I was not in Africa either, but I watched a lot about life on this continent. there are so many people living in inhuman conditions. I hope that with the advent of the Internet, much can change for the better.
December 12, 2018, 08:36:03 AM
I agree with you, without such calculations it is impossible to build a business model. As I'm sure the team has researched the market and spent the applicability of his ideas.
December 12, 2018, 06:26:19 AM
Well, you know that the population on that continent is very poor. Thus the cost of Internet should be kept to a minimum in order to attract the attention of future users.
The fact that the price should be minimal is understandable. But you also take into account the territory you need to provide coverage and the amount of equipment you need for this ... it’s unlikely to be very cheap to do.
Pages:
Jump to: