Pages:
Author

Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017 - page 5. (Read 80998 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 09:17:57 AM
The biggest problem of this continent is that the population is very poor and many do not need the Internet at all. In large cities, there are already providers with which they will have to compete, and in small ones people have little money.
Therefore, many people here believe that the issue of pricing the provided Internet service is one of the most important. You need to accurately find the opportunity to create a minimum profitability and attract the maximum number of users.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 08:56:34 AM
It is certain that they have some resources besides the money that the team plans to collect on ICO. For the full launch of the project, huge funds are needed. I hope that they will collect the amount they need!
It is possible that large investment or large venture funds will be interested in this project. They can easily provide any amount needed for the development of this project.
Activity: 84
December 14, 2018, 08:24:03 AM
Unfortunately, the ico market is not very active this year. Therefore, it is difficult to say whether this project will be able to collect at least softcap.
It seems to me that in spite of the overall negative situation in the market, this project has all the chances to collect a soft cap. At least I hope so.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 14, 2018, 07:49:36 AM
Why do you think that they do not need internet at all? I think that someone who has at least some opportunity will definitely not refuse.
Absolutely everyone needs the Internet. Everybody uses the Internet: the poor and the rich, and the young and the old. So surely there will be a demand!
December 14, 2018, 06:44:10 AM
I am sure that a market analysis or population survey was conducted. To invest crazy money in the blind no one will.
This is definitely the case! no one will invest a single dollar if the project seems untenable. I think that both large and small investors are carefully studying the objects of their investments!
December 14, 2018, 06:28:30 AM
Unfortunately, the ico market is not very active this year. Therefore, it is difficult to say whether this project will be able to collect at least softcap.
Remember last year. In early December, everyone had exactly the same depressive mood, but then everything changed dramatically. Sit back to last year's scenario.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
December 14, 2018, 06:03:27 AM
Came to ask a question about the status of the project, surprised to see that the bots have taken over the thread. It's nice to see that the project has it's priorities straight in a falling market by roping in bots to bump the thread.
We now know where the funds are going into
Activity: 126
December 14, 2018, 05:59:23 AM
And since the team decided to start this project, then they are confident in their calculations. as large investors will not invest in a dubious project. And in the case of project Cajutel, without attracting large capital, it will not be possible to collect the necessary funds.
In fact, if you studied statistics of fees in different ICOs, you would notice that large investments from various investment and venture funds are present in almost any project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 05:43:25 AM
Of course it is! Before launching such projects dozens of calculations and economic models are done. Everything is planned and agreed.
Without a normal business planning, you will not open an elementary shop or a small diner. When you run such projects as Cajutel applies a huge amount of financial calculations.
Activity: 140
December 14, 2018, 05:17:13 AM
Alas, coverage even in developed countries in some places leaves much to be desired ... what to say about the vast territories of poor Africa ... The situation there is simply catastrophic.
It probably is. I was not in Africa and I do not know what the situation is there. But judging by the information that I found on the Internet in Africa is really a very difficult situation for people.
Activity: 126
December 14, 2018, 04:31:08 AM
It is difficult to imagine that where things are like this ... When you live in a megacity it seems that everywhere everything is very civilized and technological.
Alas, the world is not only a feature of the territory of the metropolis. I often travel and often visit places where there is no mobile Internet, and there is no mobile connection itself ...
Activity: 292
December 13, 2018, 07:53:06 PM
I completely agree. if the developers have undertaken to implement such a complex idea, it means that there is enough financial capacity for this.
It is certain that they have some resources besides the money that the team plans to collect on ICO. For the full launch of the project, huge funds are needed. I hope that they will collect the amount they need!
Yes, to spend ico in times of such a strong fall of crypto is not the best occupation. Investors are in a panic and they clearly have no time for choosing a project for investment. Perhaps the situation will improve in 2019
Activity: 362
December 13, 2018, 04:21:04 PM
I completely agree. if the developers have undertaken to implement such a complex idea, it means that there is enough financial capacity for this.
December 13, 2018, 12:49:24 PM
The biggest problem of this continent is that the population is very poor and many do not need the Internet at all. In large cities, there are already providers with which they will have to compete, and in small ones people have little money.
Why do you think that they do not need internet at all? I think that someone who has at least some opportunity will definitely not refuse.
Many people in these countries have enough time just to feed their families. Many generally starve. And in large cities, where a more stable financial situation, the Internet already exists
December 13, 2018, 08:39:00 AM
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 08:15:50 AM
Even in large cities, the speed and price leaves much to be desired, so that competition is possible and necessary.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 13, 2018, 07:30:20 AM
December 13, 2018, 07:19:14 AM
Activity: 252
December 13, 2018, 07:07:08 AM
Thank you for giving something to think about. I do not think that the income of the population of African countries is so small that not everyone can afford a mobile device. On the other hand the capitals a higher standard of living.
I think so too. African countries are of course poor, but it seems to me that we very much underestimate the number of people who are able to use this offer.
I am sure that a market analysis or population survey was conducted. To invest crazy money in the blind no one will.
December 13, 2018, 06:47:05 AM
Thank you for giving something to think about. I do not think that the income of the population of African countries is so small that not everyone can afford a mobile device. On the other hand the capitals a higher standard of living.
I think so too. African countries are of course poor, but it seems to me that we very much underestimate the number of people who are able to use this offer.
Pages:
Jump to: