Pages:
Author

Topic: Came Back After a Year - page 4. (Read 7362 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
August 31, 2019, 12:45:26 PM
you suspended animation at the right time. where crypto experienced a downturn during 2018. And you are back again with the renewal of IEO, where ICO has been abandoned by investors. and we begin a new hope to welcome the coming bullrun, which in my opinion is soon. be prepared to collect coins, because when this decline occurs again, find the support area to buy
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
August 31, 2019, 11:16:33 AM
I also have the impression that it is 2018 at least in the last week. Deja vu? Market reversal was only enough for six months and then with varying success.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 31, 2019, 08:45:44 AM
I believe that, Bitcoin market Will come back very shortly. Long time, the crypto market is down.  Present condition is not good. Many people are not happy. Crypto market is one of the best market on blockchain technology. Bitcoin is very useful. Everyone needed wait and believe Bitcoin.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
August 30, 2019, 05:30:58 PM
And what is so possible?(1 year to be without a forum).I just can't imagine it. Cool.A lot has changed in the crypto space.Appeared gaining momentum IEO.This is probably one of the most important updates of the year.Many altcoins died and as many of them appeared. On the exchanges as speculators sat and sit.In General everything!).Well that have returned to us!
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
August 30, 2019, 05:15:39 PM
i am sure your did not miss much expect the bull run of 2017 which was and remains the all time high for all trending cryptocurrencies. BTC Rose to over 19k per one, Ethereum sold out at 3k per token while ripple made millions of people here millionaire by trading at all time high of 3usd per token.
Most importantly here is the change of rules for merit rewards and i think it was a means of curbing members that are into account farming.

I am sure you miss the NEW Trend of Fund raising for New projects. IEO(initial exchange offering) HAS replaced the famous ICO (initial coin offering) Methods to fight scams. 

For bounty campaigns, distributions is been done in batches to prevent market dumping of the tokens.

you are welcome back.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
August 30, 2019, 05:04:18 PM
Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed the vacation and "sushi" from the 2017 epic bull run

Not much has changed since your hiatus from the community just that we have a lot more newbies and jnr members. Thanks to that crypto rush of 2017. We also have more shit posts and a regular dose of bans for the erring offenders.

Bitcoin rewarding programs are fewer while altcoin bounties pay lesser now all thanks to the ongoing dip in the market since the beginning of last year.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
August 30, 2019, 03:52:58 PM
You are not missing anything. Actually there is not much life in the cryptos at this point of time. Though things are looking promising but it seems that the heavy bull that hit the market is still having its effects on it. Market is recovering but i think that the investors confidence is not so high now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
August 30, 2019, 03:36:29 PM
During your absence, there was another significant change in the bounty. Teams began to demand KYC to hunters. Many of them aren't ready to give their personal data to unknown teams. And more and more often the team does not pay rewards to hunters by rejecting their KYC.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
August 30, 2019, 02:23:00 PM
Wao that is really good for you because your staying away ave makes lot of good refresh to yr brain and coming back now just need some kind of little research to know which con or alts to enter if you had kept yr funds in fiat as that would be a massive gold to get more coin.

So btc has always be the king and will be forever take a change to buy more till we see another bull.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
August 30, 2019, 01:11:25 PM
now to join the bitcoin campaign we must meet the requirements that are quite difficult, as far as I know, besides having to have a high ranking we also have to get merit
It makes sense, but it's too difficult for most people, so now the altcoin campaign is so popular and the bitcoin campaign is starting to fade even with erratic results. Many people ignore it instead of trying to meet its requirements
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
August 30, 2019, 01:08:36 PM
Actually, the year you have missed is very fortunate for all of us because there are so many projects that we have participated in that can get satisfying benefits and some are scams, and now we have not been able to determine whether our fate will be as good as last year because now in recent months there are many projects which does not share the results and we are just wasting time promoting the project, hopefully you are lucky because you are back active in this forum
I think it is just an unfortunate situation for us to participate in a project that has a scam impact, I hope we all do not despair just because of several projects scam, Because, in the forum there are still many projects that really pay the participants, such as projects that pay using BTC or ETH.
I do not participate in such projects that pay in the BTC or Ethereum because they request a huge amount of posts and pay very little.
Well, I read the debatable statement in these lines. The signature campaigns that paying in BTC or ETH have more requirements like merit, writing with quality posting guidelines and more further. The bounty campaigns that paying with altcoins also strengthens the arguments if they delay the bounty distribution or try to change the bounty terms after the end of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 574
Merit: 25
August 30, 2019, 12:50:03 PM
Actually, the year you have missed is very fortunate for all of us because there are so many projects that we have participated in that can get satisfying benefits and some are scams, and now we have not been able to determine whether our fate will be as good as last year because now in recent months there are many projects which does not share the results and we are just wasting time promoting the project, hopefully you are lucky because you are back active in this forum
I think it is just an unfortunate situation for us to participate in a project that has a scam impact, I hope we all do not despair just because of several projects scam, Because, in the forum there are still many projects that really pay the participants, such as projects that pay using BTC or ETH.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
August 26, 2019, 04:34:06 AM
Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.

Actually there are peoples who talking about bitcoin in bitcoin section too (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0)
But the peoples who talks about altcoins are more than bitcoin, i think it is because there are more new altcoins created.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
August 17, 2019, 04:40:45 PM
To be honest, nothing much has changed except maybe the participants in the Cryptocurrency space, we do not chase after ICOs like we used to do in 2017 and we are much more wise in the projects we get involved in, there has been several advancements ofcourse but so far, we are still striving for worldwide adoption.
Agree, there has been no significant change so far and no change with crypto as you said. there is also certainty that many projects are scamming to make profits poorly. and price developments are only now changing after stagnation.

Fraud is still a problem in the cryptocurrency market. Maybe because there are no strict regulations governing the collection of funds for new projects. But anyway, in my opinion altcoin is getting more and more and there are new altcoins that are popping up

Too many altcoins appeared, and this is one of the reasons for Bitcoin dominance. The CoinMarketCap site reflects only a part of tokens. In reality, there are more of them. Shitcoins affect the market negatively, and fraud makes people hesitate whether to invest in altcoins or not. Finally, most guys choose Bitcoin as the most trusted cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
August 16, 2019, 07:57:12 AM
Things are not the same relating to cryptocurrency. Many things have changed. First of all the number of bounty campaigns has decreased. The method of fundraising has started shifting from ICO to IEO, STO. You also missed the US's reservation about Facebook's digital currency called Libra.
You made a correct argumentation regarding the question of the opponent. The token sale statistics don't show the growing number of invested amounts, the interest decreases every day.  But the existence of Libra will surely let the masses to adopt with the biggest help of social media's power. Crypto industry is changing the outlook of day trader came from old fashion traditional financial markets, the new trend requires to understand the emerging technological, financial revolution. Regulation has always been a problem until today.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 16, 2019, 07:38:31 AM
It seems you went on vacation after the massive bull run of 2017
Well; not much has changed

1. Bitcoin remains the best and there are 0.1% bounty that pays in bitcoin
2. Altcoins emerged as a quick rich form of investment; there are several pump and dump tokens
3. Regarding merits, the forum placed a new rule, newbie now needs 1 merit to get to junior member so as to improve the quality of discussions on the forum and so far it has worked I believe
4. If you go through the thread, you will realize that there are several Blockchain platforms under etherum, stellar, Blockchains and a lot of scam tokens too
5: I can say airdrop programs are technically dead because they bring no reward whatsoever (rewards are in 0.1$ - 1$)

In a nutshell, be careful now; frauds are everywhere, remember the simple rules in keeping your private key to your self

Thumbs up Cryptoae, thats the summary of it. Dude left the space after gathering enough gains from the last Bitcoin bull. Lol.. Anyway, you are welcome back Jak. The space has got a lot crazy since you left. Many scam strategies and dumped projects you should look out for.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
August 16, 2019, 07:20:13 AM
Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.

Oh I see, you really being left behind about the scene happened in the forum huh. You probably enjoyed your long vacation mate Cheesy
Yes its true that we have a merits rules now for us to rank up here, then during 2018 ico reputation became bad image in the sight of many because of many scam that has been arise during that year. But when 2019 turned IEO arise and became trending up to now where most of the investors and bounty hunters discovered an alternative way of getting profit here in this field of industry dude.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
August 16, 2019, 06:42:13 AM
Hello! You are missed a lot! Bitcoin returns to the price 10-12K, altcoins still in the bottom. New model of token sale arrives - IEO Innertial Exchange Offering). And it is really good model, better than ICO.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
August 16, 2019, 05:43:38 AM
Not much change from last year, the most notable difference this year is only about IEO, and if you miss bounty work for a year then it has passed a deposit of thousands of dollars into your wallet
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 16, 2019, 03:02:04 AM
To be honest, nothing much has changed except maybe the participants in the Cryptocurrency space, we do not chase after ICOs like we used to do in 2017 and we are much more wise in the projects we get involved in, there has been several advancements ofcourse but so far, we are still striving for worldwide adoption.
Agree, there has been no significant change so far and no change with crypto as you said. there is also certainty that many projects are scamming to make profits poorly. and price developments are only now changing after stagnation.

Fraud is still a problem in the cryptocurrency market. Maybe because there are no strict regulations governing the collection of funds for new projects. But anyway, in my opinion altcoin is getting more and more and there are new altcoins that are popping up

Every day we are seeing new altcoin popping up in the market but sometimes it is very hard to find which is reputable in the market. Most of the companies are collecting the funds and seeling them in the market for a higher price and start leaving the project. Recently we heard Pluse Token scammed a lot of money by dumping them in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: