Pages:
Author

Topic: Came Back After a Year - page 6. (Read 7362 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 63
August 04, 2019, 05:03:50 PM
2017 = bull run
2018 = great deep
2019 = balance diet
2020/2021 = another bull run
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 04, 2019, 04:54:48 PM
A lot of people have finally realised that altcoins have more potential. The majority still has bitcoin as a major part of their portfolios, but the amount of altcoins has increased and people are more excited about fresh altcoins and not BTC price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
July 21, 2019, 05:06:52 PM
It seems you went on vacation after the massive bull run of 2017
Well; not much has changed

1. Bitcoin remains the best and there are 0.1% bounty that pays in bitcoin
2. Altcoins emerged as a quick rich form of investment; there are several pump and dump tokens
3. Regarding merits, the forum placed a new rule, newbie now needs 1 merit to get to junior member so as to improve the quality of discussions on the forum and so far it has worked I believe
4. If you go through the thread, you will realize that there are several Blockchain platforms under etherum, stellar, Blockchains and a lot of scam tokens too
5: I can say airdrop programs are technically dead because they bring no reward whatsoever (rewards are in 0.1$ - 1$)

In a nutshell, be careful now; frauds are everywhere, remember the simple rules in keeping your private key to your self

An upgrade to this thread;

1. Ieos have been tested reviewed and examined; and I can tell you the success of an ieo depends on the project first then the exchange platform

2. Secondly; an ieo success does not mean etherum will moon; neither does it moon that the token will trade above ieo price; and it doesn’t stop the dumping of any token.

3. The market is full of more bear market than a bull market; so be smart in your dealings
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
July 21, 2019, 05:00:28 PM
After a year were bitcoin and altcoin are in a higher value,it faces crises which everyone stragled because of price down. But now after a year of stragle ,bitcoin market start to recover but altcoin still faces difficulties.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
July 21, 2019, 04:48:31 PM
one and the most important thing that altcoins have big volatility, it can raise more than 100% for a day and also could be a stable coin
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
July 21, 2019, 12:57:02 PM
the most populer one is IEO become more popular than ICO right now that mean less bounty that have good quality here.
they prefer do IEO than ICO and look like they don't need bounty hunter for promoting their project
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
July 21, 2019, 12:52:22 PM
Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.
It's hard to believe you're back. After the 2017 race, it is still quite difficult until now.

You seem to be a person with many merits. Can you give me some experience, how to earn more merits?

Have a good day bro!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
July 21, 2019, 11:59:31 AM
Oh god =]]
I left too, half of a year, we missed nothing but good things,
Price down, everyone get exhausted after doing all the things and no payback,
But for now, BTC's price is over 10k, I think it's really the time to comeback
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 21, 2019, 11:20:10 AM
Mainly talking about investment trends and different projects.  I think you should have a more mature look on the market and mainly revolve around Bitcoin and IEOs projects.  I realized that in a year there were many projects that could not grow and that were dead projects.
Investors were smarter and stopped participating in ICO projects.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
July 21, 2019, 10:02:12 AM
year in a crypto is a decade in the real world, there is a lot of changes, after ICO and STO, now we have IEO as a way to establish your project, and have market from the start, since that was lacking for many projects in 2018, they did not make to the market
still, IEO just means that tokens will be listed, and we have to wait for next phase to have better adoption of crypto, because this will add up value for tokens
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
July 21, 2019, 09:38:06 AM
Welcome back buddy! I think you don't missed anything much when you said that it is only a year. Bear season was felt the time you left and I think we are still there. Some campaigns are affected but it is part of the cleaning process I think.

The good thing is that you are here now. I think you are great on timing because Bitcoin is now kicking and we are hoping that in no time, we will be back on track again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
July 14, 2019, 10:11:53 AM
I can say that this is the time of come back of crypto currency from it's nightmare and the bear market is over for me and this times of crypto is the year for recovery and profit makings, i say this because BTC price is now getting higher and higher even though the current price still meet the point of brc price in its Glory days but hopefully at the end of this year all things in crypto wi be good.
I am very worried about the situation with Altcoin. Many have already ceased to believe that the price increase of the Altcoins will take place. But I continue to believe and invest further in the Altcoins.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
July 14, 2019, 09:39:50 AM
I can say that this is the time of come back of crypto currency from it's nightmare and the bear market is over for me and this times of crypto is the year for recovery and profit makings, i say this because BTC price is now getting higher and higher even though the current price still meet the point of brc price in its Glory days but hopefully at the end of this year all things in crypto wi be good.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
July 14, 2019, 07:54:17 AM
I think you're now familiar with IEO, used by projects that are administered by an exchange. This is done so that they can reassure the public that the introduced project is safe, legitimate, and reliable. Other than that, i think the reason why people are leaning against altcoin is because of how fast bounty hunters and investors receive the promised amount of coins. Plus, there are rumours that the altcoin season is coming in close that's why people keep on holding and discussing about its price. Bitcoin has also significantly dropped in price together with ethereum. I think for bitcoin, it decreased as low as 4k and as for ethereum 180. But it is slowly regaining.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
July 11, 2019, 12:40:11 PM
Well, Altcoins hype definitely is there and i think not much people look at announcement thread anymore
Most people just wanted to see if Altcoin discussion and also do bounty so they get paid
Speculation thread is kinda a thing too, i am hovering around 2 of this section mostly
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 11, 2019, 12:32:40 PM
Same here.I also came back after 1 year 1 month.In last year there were lots of btc paying campaign.Now a days we can see lots of altcoin campaign.I guess this because of altcoin has a very good potential.I am looking forward to join in some of them also doing some research on some of the altcoin
I did not leave this market at all, even though it was a very difficult time. for 2018 I got a lot of experience and now I can easily find a promising project
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
July 11, 2019, 12:23:58 PM
Same here.I also came back after 1 year 1 month.In last year there were lots of btc paying campaign.Now a days we can see lots of altcoin campaign.I guess this because of altcoin has a very good potential.I am looking forward to join in some of them also doing some research on some of the altcoin
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
July 11, 2019, 12:22:51 PM
If you are back here for bounties, then you have nothing to get. Bounties are not reliable anymore. There are other ways to earn money like IEO and trading
Not really. I see that every month there are still some quality bounty so you can participate recently, like Harmony, Blink, etc.
The number of bounty now is not much, as well as the bounty pool does not seem very attractive, but if we choose it we can still choose good one.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
July 11, 2019, 12:19:45 PM
And if you leave this forum and come back next year, then you can expect that there will be no signature or bounty campaign. I see that every year the situation is worse and worse.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
July 11, 2019, 12:08:17 PM
Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.
Bitcoin campaigns? Hard to participate in those campaigns because they are quickly filled.
You can participate in campaigns that paying in listed coins and after you get reward, then change it to BTC.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: