Pages:
Author

Topic: Came Back After a Year - page 5. (Read 7362 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
August 16, 2019, 02:55:16 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are still the most reliable crypto coins for investment. There are a lot of altcoins in the market and for the most part these are very risky investments.
Activity: 267
Merit: 7
August 16, 2019, 02:40:01 AM

Blockchain technology is growing, new coins are becoming more and more popular so there are many campaigns about them
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
August 16, 2019, 02:31:37 AM
The came back of yours is in the right time in the sense of investment opportunity. This year almost all the altcoins are traded in unbelieveable price of never before price. So, at only $100 of funds you will get lakhs of altcoins or coins of different.
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
August 16, 2019, 02:27:37 AM
Things are not the same relating to cryptocurrency. Many things have changed. First of all the number of bounty campaigns has decreased. The method of fundraising has started shifting from ICO to IEO, STO. You also missed the US's reservation about Facebook's digital currency called Libra.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 16, 2019, 02:18:16 AM
Yeah, so I should shop in such stores? Like asicequipment? Have you bought there?
Yes, sure. All my S17 Pro models were bought there. I would not have recommended asicequipment to you if I had not bought anything there.
Got you right, thanks for sharing. All in all altcoins are profitable for mining as well.
Yeah, as the rate of gambling and volume of trading is really high.
Activity: 42
August 16, 2019, 02:12:25 AM
Yeah, so I should shop in such stores? Like asicequipment? Have you bought there?
Yes, sure. All my S17 Pro models were bought there. I would not have recommended asicequipment to you if I had not bought anything there.
Got you right, thanks for sharing. All in all altcoins are profitable for mining as well.
August 16, 2019, 02:02:15 AM
August 16, 2019, 02:01:09 AM
August 16, 2019, 01:50:15 AM
Greetings guys, as many people here discuss mining, and altcoin mining in particular. I would like to hear your experience in this field, who has such.
Hi, I can only say that BTC mining is dead inside, to many people involved in this sphere, the rise of altcoin mining is a good opportunity in my opinion for those who want to have good income
So what steps would you name? How to start mining and if so, is it hard or expensive?
I can say that it's very expensive one mining device can cost 2K USD. But if you want good results you need to invest much. And be attentive where you buy, I recommend official resellers, not ebay or amazon
For example? Do they really sell different equipment? What miner dou you own yourself?
I have a S17 Pro model, but not one of course, a row of them in my garage. They are silent and fast, really like it. As a good example of original shop I can name asicequipment com. They have a nice shop with sales
August 16, 2019, 01:48:44 AM
Greetings guys, as many people here discuss mining, and altcoin mining in particular. I would like to hear your experience in this field, who has such.
Hi, I can only say that BTC mining is dead inside, to many people involved in this sphere, the rise of altcoin mining is a good opportunity in my opinion for those who want to have good income
So what steps would you name? How to start mining and if so, is it hard or expensive?
I can say that it's very expensive one mining device can cost 2K USD. But if you want good results you need to invest much. And be attentive where you buy, I recommend official resellers, not ebay or amazon
For example? Do they really sell different equipment? What miner dou you own yourself?
August 16, 2019, 01:41:09 AM
August 16, 2019, 01:40:23 AM
August 16, 2019, 01:34:17 AM
August 16, 2019, 01:32:05 AM
Activity: 700
August 16, 2019, 12:13:05 AM
To be honest, nothing much has changed except maybe the participants in the Cryptocurrency space, we do not chase after ICOs like we used to do in 2017 and we are much more wise in the projects we get involved in, there has been several advancements ofcourse but so far, we are still striving for worldwide adoption.
Agree, there has been no significant change so far and no change with crypto as you said. there is also certainty that many projects are scamming to make profits poorly. and price developments are only now changing after stagnation.

Fraud is still a problem in the cryptocurrency market. Maybe because there are no strict regulations governing the collection of funds for new projects. But anyway, in my opinion altcoin is getting more and more and there are new altcoins that are popping up
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 15, 2019, 09:52:23 PM
To be honest, nothing much has changed except maybe the participants in the Cryptocurrency space, we do not chase after ICOs like we used to do in 2017 and we are much more wise in the projects we get involved in, there has been several advancements ofcourse but so far, we are still striving for worldwide adoption.
Agree, there has been no significant change so far and no change with crypto as you said. there is also certainty that many projects are scamming to make profits poorly. and price developments are only now changing after stagnation.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
August 15, 2019, 09:29:38 PM
this forum will be less crowded without altcoin,
so what is your better hope besides that?
the development of altcoin and bitcoin is very fast from year to year,
if you don't want to miss an important thing,
I recommend staying active at least once a week for the latest news.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 11, 2019, 09:34:43 AM
I am very worried about the situation with Altcoin. Many have already ceased to believe that the price increase of the Altcoins will take place. But I continue to believe and invest further in the Altcoins.
it seems your determination is very strong, i am also the same as you.
since 2017 ended, many people have begun to lose confidence in Altcoin. maybe until now there are still many people who do not believe that altcoin will rise again like a few years ago.

but to this day, i still believe in altcoin. i hope this year is the end of our nightmare.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
August 11, 2019, 08:10:26 AM
People only care About Price. buy more and the Price will increase. thats what you can do for the market.

i have also been away for more than a year. im back because 2gether.global finally did a crypto visa in the eu.

i totally missed out on tron. lucky me i guess. lots of People hate it, because the Price dont perform as they wish.

but for me as a "Newcomer" its awesome. Price is low, the platform is hot. dapps have quallity now. the whole experience using the chain is very smooth.

dapps are on the rise. they could be the next ico. the dao scared alot of People but the Dream is still there.

once the dust settles, there will be light again.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
August 11, 2019, 07:53:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: