Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Amazon Integrate Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 3764 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:20:58 AM
It's no news that cryptocurrency has come to stay, but the industry is still unregulated and that is a major problem that inhibits growth. Amazon can integrate Bitcoin but due to the unregulated nature of the cryptocurrency ecosystem it may wait for sometime to see regulations before it fully integrates BTC. The problem is not BTC the problem is thr market and whales.

That's the problem I see too. They would love to integrate it, but they cannot because of compliance issues. They've probably got some pretty stringent conditions in regards to how they are supposed to handle money and payments. How are they going to collect the payments? When do they cash out to fiat? Sure, it sounds easy, but when bureaucracy becomes involved, these issues get convoluted. They just want to make sure that everything is "legal" so the big bad tax man doesn't come knocking at their door.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 02:58:46 AM
Amazon soon become trillion dollar company beside apple. I am believe if bitcoin regulated by many government in the world, amazon will integrate bitcoin on their bussiness. Its technology company and its ironic if amazon dont integrate bitcoin on their platform because bitcoin is product of technology
Activity: 26
August 16, 2018, 01:35:02 AM
Very much possible seeing the history of company. They had always been in support of innovations for users.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
August 16, 2018, 01:21:09 AM
It seems like a corporation the size of Amazon who are talking about flying a drone to your house to make a delivery could certainly accept Bitcoin.  The question is do they want to ans are they allowed. 
Activity: 56
August 15, 2018, 10:57:23 PM
I've heard some news regarding Amazon and bitcoin a few weeks ago, no the integration of Amazon and bitcoin is not possible but the other hand Amazon is already working on integrating blockchain technology to its data centers to prevent loss of data for customers and increase security. Any thoughts?
Activity: 75
August 09, 2018, 04:58:47 AM
It's no news that cryptocurrency has come to stay, but the industry is still unregulated and that is a major problem that inhibits growth. Amazon can integrate Bitcoin but due to the unregulated nature of the cryptocurrency ecosystem it may wait for sometime to see regulations before it fully integrates BTC. The problem is not BTC the problem is thr market and whales.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
IQCash
August 09, 2018, 04:45:06 AM
I read a few articles about Amazon integrating Bitcoin in its payment systems. Anyway, i do not know how true that is but i can only say, such an adoption by Amazon will be a revolutionary movement for the cryptocurrency industry in general. For such company to accept Bitcoin, a lot of investors will be attracted to Bitcoin because Amazon has great influence.
Activity: 111
August 09, 2018, 04:34:28 AM
it can happen and I think that is a good thing, if Amazon can be integrated with bitcoin-based payments it will indirectly boost public confidence to use bitcoin in shopping transactions, and that will make bitcoin prices soar

technically, that can happen, but they will deal with the court because it integrates the illegal payment system, and that will be a serious problem. But if they continue to blow up rumors about this, then they should be able to get closer to communicating with the government before making a mistake in their business.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 04:10:39 AM
It is very possible and mind you , the integration would make for increased mass adoption of bitcoin as it would afford many spectators the opportunity to own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
August 09, 2018, 04:05:24 AM
it can happen and I think that is a good thing, if Amazon can be integrated with bitcoin-based payments it will indirectly boost public confidence to use bitcoin in shopping transactions, and that will make bitcoin prices soar
Activity: 31
August 09, 2018, 03:47:54 AM
Well, maybe Amazon has put bitcoin into their payment system just a matter of time, in their recent reports of Amazon, they said that they saw great potential and had many big businesses already. Integrate bitcoin into Google Store or Paypal. Maybe in October this year, they will put bitcoin into the system.
Activity: 108
July 28, 2018, 07:52:45 AM
This online store can do anything you want, if you want.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 03:41:01 AM
It is not possible for Amazon to integrate bitcoin into its company's services until and unless the American governments do not lift the sanction on bitcoin to be circulated and adopted by the masses of the American population, being one of the most valuable American companies Amazon  has this objection

Amazon today is already allowing a cryptocurrency payment method on their online store and this is one of the reason why cryptocurrency today is starting to be more reliable.
Activity: 21
July 28, 2018, 02:49:41 AM
There was a rumour that amazon is going to start using bitcoin and provide bitcoins for sale also.
I heard about the rumor and I think this is not going to happen. Amazaon might not accept Bitcoin as mode of transaction because we have a constant fluctuation in the value of Bitcoin and no cpmpany will actually like their assets to be in an uncertain position. However Amazon can invest in Bitcoin like Facebook is planning to go for investing in Bitcoin.

Once bitcoin becomes more affordable for transactions, they might want to get into it. It's not quite at that level yet but has the potential to reach it once the network becomes refined. Lightening is a big step forwards, and also with the establishment of 5G and faster mobiles there is a potential for mobile mining as well, which would also drastically speed up the transactions, and therefore make it more appealing to retail giants.

Amazon might also see it like a commodity. I heard that Amazon India sells gold online, so why not bitcoin? Where there's a market, there's Amazon. And they're pretty tech-savvy. They've got the most powerful cloud platform in the world right now.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
July 28, 2018, 02:43:30 AM
There was a rumour that amazon is going to start using bitcoin and provide bitcoins for sale also.
I heard about the rumor and I think this is not going to happen. Amazaon might not accept Bitcoin as mode of transaction because we have a constant fluctuation in the value of Bitcoin and no cpmpany will actually like their assets to be in an uncertain position. However Amazon can invest in Bitcoin like Facebook is planning to go for investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 287
July 27, 2018, 02:02:39 PM
Amazon won't integrate bitcoin in the coming months the reason is Amazon may develop their own blockchain in place of bitcoin
Activity: 56
July 27, 2018, 01:33:10 PM
It is not possible for Amazon to integrate bitcoin into its company's services until and unless the American governments do not lift the sanction on bitcoin to be circulated and adopted by the masses of the American population, being one of the most valuable American companies Amazon  has this objection
Activity: 70
July 21, 2018, 04:51:23 AM
I hope to see this kind of large online stores integrating Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies into their business someday. It will help to widen up the crypto space with more investment.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 03:21:53 AM
maybe. If amazon decides to put electronic money into payment for the purchase of goods. will be one of the things that make electronic money spread
We are discussing on the same topic that Amazon is a company and online service which will adopt the Bitcoin nearly and it will soon. This action will provide customers of Amazon to pay in digital system of using the Bitcoin as payment mode. This will increase the demand of people for the Bitcoin. Similarly other companies are also benefiting with Bitcoin and this is a valuable decision for Amazon.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
July 18, 2018, 03:25:25 AM
Amazon don't specifically need to implement Bitcoin as a crypto payment option in their marketplace. Bitcoin just happens to be the most popular cryptocoin at the moment. Amazon, for example, could develop their own token called AmazonCoin or something and run it off-chain with 0 transaction fees. I think the biggest question is if there is going to be demand for new payment options. How many people know about purse.io? Not many I guess. But if Amazon offered a direct way of paying with cryptos on their marketplace without any middlemen like purse.io I think the general interest would be much higher. I think demand dictates what will be featured and what not. Expedia recently removed Bitcoin as a payment option on their website, because the interest of their customers was deemed low.
Pages:
Jump to: