Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Amazon Integrate Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 3764 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 12:01:42 AM
Currently, the Bitcoin price is very volatile.
So, I don't think so that Bitcoin will be integrated go Amazon as a payment method.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 10:36:29 PM
It is a risk for a company to use bitcoin as a medium of payment, why? It is no secret that bitcoin can go up and down , just like within 2 years from 500 dollars to more than 10 thousands  dollars and dropping from more than 10 thousand  dollars to less than 10 thousand dollars. As a financial student it will be hard for a company to input its financial record because of the changes of bitcoin from time to time so I think amazon will not use bitcoin as their payment.
I really do not think that is an issue, there are many payments systems that allows you to be paid in bitcoin and then convert that money immediately so the variation in the price should be minimal, I think the real reason amazon does not want to accept bitcoin right now is simply the amount of scams that could happen and amazon does not want to deal with that at the moment.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 06:56:49 PM
 They already invested huge money to drones and they were going to take part in Saudi Arabia desert megacity cunstruction. I think that in a couple years that will seem strange if they won't be accepting cryptocurrencies while performing such policy. But we shouldn't underestimate the power of US esablishement and central banks, they can always make some troubles.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
June 11, 2018, 06:55:29 PM
the recent buzz in the market amazon may integrate bitcoin for payments in my personal view amazon wont accept bitcoin now and in the coming future they develop their own bitcoin
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 06:22:24 PM
Yes, of course, and why not? Bitcoin gives great prospects for the development of Amazon and I think they will integrate it soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
June 11, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

Amazon is the largest e-commerce marketplace globally, and within a span of few years, it has quadrupled its market cap to $532 billion. It processes an unprecedented amount of orders and hence, the integration of payment technology or digital currency would require a prudent testing process and cautious implementation.

At this point, the demand for bitcoin is evidently increasing at an exponential rate, as the price of bitcoin recently surpassed the $7,000 mark for the first time in history. But, the scalability issues of bitcoin cannot be dismissed, since the size of the bitcoin mempool has increased back up to 50 million and the block size has remained above 1.04 MB in the past few days.

Currently, some of the most widely utilized bitcoin wallet platforms such as Blockchain and Coinbase are recommending transaction fees above $1. With SegWit-enabled wallets, the fees would likely be below $0.7, since as hardware wallet manufacturer Ledger stated, SegWit provides at least 35 percent reduction in transaction fees.

But, Amazon cannot expect general consumers or beginner bitcoin users to use SegWit-enabled wallet and enjoy lower fees, and in the short-term, the company may receive complaints in regards to high fees.

Read more here...

The recent buzz on the possibility that soon Amazon can be adopting Bitcoin as one of their medium of exchange or transactions is sending excitement all over. This can be a holy grail we are all waiting for. However, there are those who seriously look into the matter and concluded that there are still some big hurdles that have to be ironed out before Amazon would really start working for this dreamed adoption.

I am sure that all of us here are already familiar with that one big hindrance and we are also complaining about this since time immemorial. We keep on hoping that soon this thing can be given the right solution as paying a high transfer rate is actually not what Bitcoin is made for. Maybe Amazon is really just waiting for the right time to come and take Bitcoin but for now they must have concluded to temporary shelve the whole idea for reasons we already know.

If the news holds water, then I would say that it is good news. It's never bad actually when a big and established company recognizes a new and up-coming asset like cryptocurrencies; this is actually what most of us and true cryptocurrency believers and supporters are waiting for. That more and more popular and established business entities would soon favor and adopt the use of cryptocurrencies in their businesses because it somehow legitimizes cryptocurrency, and in a way, purges the negative notions that big businesses don't want to deal with it.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
June 11, 2018, 04:28:22 PM
Previously, I thought Amazon could integrate Bitcoin. But now I do not think so. I'm sure Amazon's Bitcoin integration will not happen in the next few years. The Amazon Group is a consortium of corporations, not speculators. Using Bitcoin in liquidity is a risky business for a corporation like Amazon. Amazon's CEO is not in a hurry to decide to integrate Bitcoin in the near future, until Bitcoin is legal worldwide and stable.
Oh no, amazon, company which has great developers can't integrate bitcoin... Can't is wrong word here, amazon simple doesn't integrate bitcoin.They have their own Amazon Payment and try their best to make it popular. The only eay I can imagine they integrate bitcoin is like Bitpay, load amazon pay's balancr with bitcoin and have bitcoin-amazon debit card.
Activity: 28
June 11, 2018, 04:18:45 PM
I think that also amazon will accept the Bitcoins, we need only a little patience, because more people will know these coins and more companies will have to accept them
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 03:52:09 AM
If amazon really is serious about adopting BTC to exchange for goods and services then it will be a good news for all of us. This means that people willl be buying more coins and buying.mpre coins lessens the market supply this increasing the price. Also, if it is successful in Amazon's end then it will not take long for other companies to do the same.i just hope it will be successful
i think it can not happen soon.they need time to adopting bitcoin in their payment system.not easy to be accepted in amazon.there will alot of consideration about advantages and disadvantages accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 03:39:40 AM
If amazon really is serious about adopting BTC to exchange for goods and services then it will be a good news for all of us. This means that people willl be buying more coins and buying.mpre coins lessens the market supply this increasing the price. Also, if it is successful in Amazon's end then it will not take long for other companies to do the same.i just hope it will be successful
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 04, 2018, 03:34:56 AM
For a big company like Amazon to adopt Bitcoin as a medium of exchange is a great achievement in the Blockchain industry. After a success installation of this plan, i believe several big companies will follow the trend and take Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies to another level of patronage.
Activity: 1
June 04, 2018, 03:07:23 AM
i dont think amaZon WILL integrate bitcoin anytime soon ..

If they really want to make money, they can anytime start their own currency, so why will they integrate bitcoin ? until bitcoin becomes a de-facto standard.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
June 04, 2018, 02:43:27 AM
That totally depends on the end users; I bet once bitcoin has been used by the majority, Amazon will surely accept it as payment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
June 04, 2018, 01:33:10 AM
Rather than jump up and down about every company that accepts bitcoin, how about we focus on addressing the reasons that big companies are abandoning bitcoin?
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 11:52:09 PM
 CAN ALL THAT COULD HAVE SUPPORTED HOW WE WERE ALLOWING IT ALL
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 11:03:43 PM
Yes according to the news, it is confirmed Amazon is planning to add crypto currency in their payment processing. Its either they will add Bitcoin or Amazon will create its own crypto. Or more possible Amazon will use both Bitcoin and their crypto coin.
I think that if you use an electronic currency on the market, the Amazon Group will not be as savvy with Bitcoin. But if that is the electronic money they make based on Blockchain technology, this is a viable option. Amazon is a business conglomerate, they put profit on top. Using electronic money in payment operations is a risk. But if it is their electronic money then they will probably take risks but bring high economic value.
i think if amazon can make their own and based on bitcoin, this will accelerate its development as it is ready to face the cryptocurrency market in the future, where will be a lot of crypto users for transaction
June 03, 2018, 10:30:42 PM
Yes according to the news, it is confirmed Amazon is planning to add crypto currency in their payment processing. Its either they will add Bitcoin or Amazon will create its own crypto. Or more possible Amazon will use both Bitcoin and their crypto coin.
I think that if you use an electronic currency on the market, the Amazon Group will not be as savvy with Bitcoin. But if that is the electronic money they make based on Blockchain technology, this is a viable option. Amazon is a business conglomerate, they put profit on top. Using electronic money in payment operations is a risk. But if it is their electronic money then they will probably take risks but bring high economic value.
June 03, 2018, 10:27:19 PM
Previously, I thought Amazon could integrate Bitcoin. But now I do not think so. I'm sure Amazon's Bitcoin integration will not happen in the next few years. The Amazon Group is a consortium of corporations, not speculators. Using Bitcoin in liquidity is a risky business for a corporation like Amazon. Amazon's CEO is not in a hurry to decide to integrate Bitcoin in the near future, until Bitcoin is legal worldwide and stable.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
June 01, 2018, 02:48:08 PM
They have a huge market, if bitcoin will be used with amazon then the possibility of bitcoin prices going up will be high. I think this could be a great idea for all. It takes one big company to revolutionize and change everything we know about bitcoin. Hoping so.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
June 01, 2018, 02:24:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: