Pages:
Author

Topic: Can an Altcoin below ICO price rise again after falling? - page 2. (Read 2599 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Although theoretically it is possible that this recovery happens, according to what has been observed frequently in the market that very rarely happens if the project does not have a real and solid support. And unfortunately, even in cases where an ICO looks very promising, the difficult current times prevent it from easily reaching the capitalization goals. Without a doubt these are not the best times for the ICO, but I hope that gradually they can recover some of the lost value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
you should hold an altcoin that you still have in the longer term because the decline occurs not only in the altcoins that you have, you could say all the coins in the market also experience a very steep price decline which is probably due to the bear market that happened and it has started since the beginning of this year, but there is still a possibility for coins, especially altcoins you have to experience recovery and experience more price increases and maybe the price will exceed ico's price.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
this is a good question and i think the answer will differ according to which coin we are talking about so it is hard to say

Only few such coins can bounce back which has a strong team, good vision and backed by real big investors. Else it is quite not possible for such coins to bounce back for a long time. Only genuine coins can bounce back and get stable and rise further .
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
I think that it is possible, but depends on the project, if it is still working, and the staff is trying to develop it then yes.
Activity: 121
It will fluctuate back and forth within a certain price range, sometimes related to the whole market. At this time, the price of coins is not easy to rise.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Yeah, so far as it was able to drop below ICO price there is that same potential for it to rise above ICO. All  it need is proper management  and creating awareness to people on the coin, it use  and potential. Always put in your mind that whatever goes up come s down so altcoin price falling below ICO price is not strange.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
Hello, please I want to know if an altcoin which has fallen below the ICO price can rise again and yield profit.
I have up to 3 coins which has fallen below the ICO price and kinda nervous. Should I SELL or HODL?
Ofcourse! especially if that coin is popular which would boost its demand in the market. But the downside is that there's no assurance. One may only make speculations and assumptions whether a crypto would be able to be a bigger one upon being listed on exchangers. But surely, there are possibilities since there are many cases happened that a coin had a low market value but eventually had twice its ICO market price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
It can be, but some of them seems settled for several months until finally rising again and some of them going to face the death. That's really depends on the product of the project The worst thing is that after the price falls, the developer looks unconcerned and doesn't pay attention to it.
i think that is why we shall choose icos correctly anfpd thoughtful well nobody wants tonlose their money right
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
this is a good question and i think the answer will differ according to which coin we are talking about so it is hard to say
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
It can be, but some of them seems settled for several months until finally rising again and some of them going to face the death. That's really depends on the product of the project The worst thing is that after the price falls, the developer looks unconcerned and doesn't pay attention to it.
Activity: 18
The only reason why these ICO tokens are being dumped is because bitcoin's value is still declining,most of the people are losing hope after the big crash the cryptocurrency market.Those who invested big amount of money to bitcoin last december was forced to sell theirs with a losing value because if they dont they could be losing all of it.But it doesnt mean that these ICO tokens are useless,it isnt just the right time for these projects to grow just hold it when you are sure that your token is worth a gold.
Activity: 224
Of course it can , it all depends on the project and its team as well as the road map . Many projects fall below the price ico and then grow
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Well, each of us are hoping to increase the different crypto currencies that we have. Basically we want a great amount as we invest some of our shares from different bounties as well as on our own money just to try our luck here in crypto currency community. I believe someday all the shares that I have will increase as my shares have a huge potential to increase in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16

Yes, most of ICOs right now get dumped after the release of the tokens especially on the first exchange. To know if the coin has a future, all these questions must be answered by YES. First, is the team still working hard to continue the project? Because after the ICOs if the project is discontinued it only means it is a scam. Second, check social media account if they are still active, no activity and you know what it means. Third, is their marketing department continues to advertise and promote the project? No marketing plans and advertisement = fail project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
It will take time to recover because most ICO now when it hits exchange the price is below their ICO price. If the project is good and promising it will surely recover but not in this bear market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes it can. It is normal the coin will be in low price when it hit the exchange and it will eventually go up when the coin matures. You also need to wait for bounty hunters to sell their coin. After that, the coin price will gradually go up if it has a good circulation. Trader will do everything they can to keep the price lower but when the demand increases, even traders can't control the price increase.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Look at the statistics of the coins before the January pump, there were a lot of projects whose price went down after the listing in the exchange, but then it recovered.

If the development team takes care of the altcoins then I make sure that altcoins will also rise in price.
For example, like AdToken at Bittrex, when AdToken drops the price, the development team makes a listing of the coin at OKEX and makes the price go up.
Well, the project progress will determine if things still positive with such project, the developers needs to keep showing the development and how the progress are still intact with their plans, also, the teams need to have enough funding as the situations still affected with how the main coin are struggling with its downtrend movement, quality project will rise back  when bitcoin bounce back, interest of investors will be eyeing for possible alternatives when bitcoin start to recover and aimed for much higher value.
Activity: 84
there is always the possibility that the altcoin you have will experience a price increase again, it could even exceed the price at ico, because anything can happen in the crypto world. but for now it should be more patient because the market is still deteriorating, maybe this situation will continue in the coming months.
Activity: 423
Merit: 118

If the development team takes care of the altcoins then I make sure that altcoins will also rise in price.
For example, like AdToken at Bittrex, when AdToken drops the price, the development team makes a listing of the coin at OKEX and makes the price go up.

The price will pumping or not it's depends on the team and the investors. They will save the price after dump or not is the big point about coins price will grow up again after the price dump after listing. Many coins has strong team and investors so the price will be higher by the time.
Activity: 168
Yeah sue it happens, most time some coins needs to touch down before they will rise again, mostly after listing, people will like to sell and that happens, the price will dump, after the dump then the activities of the project, will start to drag the coin price up again.
Pages:
Jump to: