Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 01:02:54 PM
I do not believe that any coin can take the first place and drive out Bitcoin. It seems to me that this is impossible. I believe that Bitcoin will always be king.
Activity: 308
September 08, 2018, 12:56:27 PM
Well it is really impossible to replace bitcoin we all know that bitcoin was the first even digital currency has ever to produce while.the other just copy the concept of bitcoin although there are some altcoins out there showing great potential but I think it is really impossible to happen
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
Yes, I agree. Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency, and this will not only be valid for the next 5-10 years, but forever, bitcoin will not be replaced by other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 12:42:20 PM
bitcoin will obviously be the best crypto. There will be no other crypto that can replace this position because what they are not worth the position as bitcoin. This bitcoin system is strong and also this is the adoption of many new cryptos.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
platio.io
September 08, 2018, 12:33:56 PM
This is impossible because bitcoin is the leader at the market! All coins are watching for it and reacting also
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2018, 03:21:48 PM
Recently we see an unambiguous answer: no. Bitcoin began to dominate the market completely, now he does not even have a competitor "in the person" of ETH (of course, I'm only considering the state of the market at the moment, in the future everything can change).
It does not seem like the coins are changing now. They are only moving in choppy prices, don't worry.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 07, 2018, 03:19:51 PM
Recently we see an unambiguous answer: no. Bitcoin began to dominate the market completely, now he does not even have a competitor "in the person" of ETH (of course, I'm only considering the state of the market at the moment, in the future everything can change).
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 03:04:06 PM
Maybe they can replace but not not this name, i agree maybe 5-10 years from now if and only if they develop a new blockchain that is more easier and accessible to everyone. A blockchainthat is not based with the same platform that bitcoin have. Because mostly coins are still the same as platform of bitcoin. Newly developed tokens are all based with the platform of bitcoin. Bitcoin is alrrady stablished coin in the market. It's making name with all the different countries in the world.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
September 07, 2018, 02:56:10 PM
in the price position it may be very difficult to compete with bitcoin but in my opinion for technology there will be a better one because the technology principle will be improved and there is a development in a broad way to improve the previous technology
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 02:51:25 PM
5-10 year is a long time, and many things can happen until than, like another cryptocurrency rising up, and become the nr one coin.
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 08:16:30 AM
I think this will be the cryptocurrency bitcoin. When it begins active growth of the market is it will set the mood of the traders and bring people into the world of cryptocurrency. He is the most popular and essential at the moment. I think it will take decades until there is a competitor.
Activity: 616
September 07, 2018, 08:10:48 AM
The question is very simple, because I understand that today there is no project that could really counter something to the BTC project, because it is very difficult, because the BTC project today has global authority
Activity: 55
September 07, 2018, 08:08:25 AM
 In the future, it is possible to assume that some altcoin will jump Bitcoin. Because a lot of standing and promising coins. It just takes time, because the gap is very large. And so, in the future it may well be that it will happen.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 07:52:11 AM
I believe that at the moment there is no project that can replace Bitcoin on its leading position. If you know such - and- tell.
Activity: 136
September 06, 2018, 11:58:58 PM
If to replace the position of bitcoin, I think it will be very difficult, because they have to make a lot of changes and the development of the technology they have, not yet the level of performance. But if for the position of Ethereum, there are still many possibilities to be replaced. Ethereum is only the king of the altcoin, where the position is uncertain to be ethereum forever. If there are other coins that are more capable and superior, they have the opportunity to occupy positions under bitcoin exactly.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 06, 2018, 11:54:12 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
for now there is no I think but in the future no one can know for sure the most important thing for now is to take advantage of the opportunities available to get a profit in investing
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 11:44:02 PM
I agree that there are a massive quantity of altcoins, but none of them can update Bitcoin, at least inside the coming years. but, nobody is aware of what is going to show up in 5 years, and what will appear to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 11:40:12 PM
Many characteristic this title to the Ethereum and Litecoin. undoubtedly, they may be sturdy crypto-currencies. who have all of the probabilities to get in advance and be leaders. however as for me, until Bitcoin is simply too early.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 06:44:48 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

yes. I think so. there are many altcoins out there which have great potential to be like bitcoin in terms of features and community support. as long as they can be sustained in the market by their development team, in the future they might replace bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 06:43:58 PM
Look, bitcoin can't be replaced by any other crypto coin. But in the future, it can replace with other new invention. Who knows? But I am sure enough that Litecoin, Ripple or another crypto coin never can replace the bitcoin. Because bitcoin does not depend on other currencies. It is secure, anonymous and it is bound with the blockchain technology. Litecoin, Ripple will lose their position in future but bitcoin won't. This is a fact.
Pages:
Jump to: