Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 27. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:42:16 PM
i believe someday there will be one, but as of now i guess it's to early to say that. Since BTC is acting as the flagship of all cryptos all around the world. So far BTC has established it's stronghold as the largest and greatest cryptos of all because of being a pioneer. But as the history told us, any of those being first will be definitely surpassed by the future or the next one.
Indeed, bitcoin currently has too much influence in the market and that is simply why it keeps being the most valuable, even though it doesn't offer that much of an innovative idea anymore.
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 06:36:41 PM
I don't see any other coin replacing Bitcoin at least in next one decade mostly due to the dominance of Bitcoin over the market. Bitcoin solely drives the market in either direction and no other coins has that much effect on market. So its nearly impossible to replace bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 06:34:41 PM
now no coins which would have surpassed bitcoin. and you are right in the next 5-10 years bitcoin will remain a leader in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 101
September 06, 2018, 06:32:28 PM
 The most successful and valuable altcoin right now is Ethereum, but it is far away from replacing Bitcoin despite its high potential and value.
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 06:20:19 PM
Bitcoin has first-mover advantage and can be upgraded to include the features of other coins, so it can still come out on top in the future. But that does not mean we should underestimate other coins. Let’s face it.. the technology behind these coins in revolutionary. These cryptos are more than just coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 05:18:07 PM
Of the existing projects I personally have not seen such. So now I start screaming fans Ethereum does not even take into account. They're fanatics.
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 05:48:56 AM
Yes there are a lots of coins here in crypto but for me no one can replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the king of all coins we know that the price of bitcoin  now is going down i believe that someday it will rise up again
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 05:46:05 AM
Bitcoin has always been the most widely used cryptocurrency and it's still the most popular coin till date. Well,  to me I do not really see any coin coming up to beat the price of bitcoin. Though we have some coins that are moving fast when it comes to technology. Other coins are also getting better by the day. So bitcoins have competitors but it still remains the most universally accepted coin in the world. It remains the father of crypto in the market.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 06:42:20 PM
I think it is high time crypto enthusiasts begin to understand that bitcoin is the root of crypto and no other coin can replace it.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 06:22:25 PM
Now the market is young and bitcoin has too large a gap in development and trust. And the choice between tokens of its level is not too great.
Activity: 48
September 05, 2018, 12:14:25 PM
It's hard to see other coins replacing bitcoin supremacy.
It takes so much time and effort of the developers to increase coins better than bitcoin. In addition, bitcoin has built a good reputation in the crypto market and has millions of supporters.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
September 05, 2018, 03:08:31 PM
I do not think any cryptocurrency can beat bitcoin in price but when it comes to technology, I have seen some blockchains with faster and better technology, one of them is the Nexty Blockchain, I was pleasantly surprised when I used their wallet, the transaction was executed in seconds.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 02:56:54 PM
I keep saying no other coin can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency, it is the only leading coin while others follow.
in my opinion the crypto currency is a high technology they are prejudices of certain users. If Bitcoin loses its relevance and has no practical application in the society, it will remain in the history of the development of the crypto currency ..
Activity: 224
September 05, 2018, 02:49:13 PM
I keep saying no other coin can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency, it is the only leading coin while others follow.
Activity: 79
September 05, 2018, 02:42:31 PM
To be honest I believe in bitcoin and I think he will always be the leader of all coins he is the Father of the crypto market. Both that. that now there are many altcoins, it does not say that they can overthrow through time bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 05, 2018, 01:16:13 PM
Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency. For that reason automatically it is given the first place among the all other coins. May be someday another coin will take the place of BTC. But it will take long long time I think.
If there's a crypto replace to Bitcoin I think many more years will be passed before it happen because Bitcoin survive for more than years unlike those crypto that along with Bitcoin at the same time are no longer around. So I think only Bitcoin can remain for more longer years or possible it will last and no one will know until when. Also Bitcoin is the first created cryptocurrency that's why it is the first become popular and know of lot of people.
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 01:05:09 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrencies, hands down, and that is a big thing for those that invested in it when it was worth just a couple of pennies, but is definitely bad for those that want to move on and bring more innovative ideas to the market.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 01:02:39 PM
Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency. For that reason automatically it is given the first place among the all other coins. May be someday another coin will take the place of BTC. But it will take long long time I think.
Activity: 266
September 05, 2018, 01:00:54 PM
Let's stop the speculation behind ethereum taking over bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency so, there is no way for any altcoins to take over.
Activity: 260
September 05, 2018, 12:58:01 PM
Beat Bitcoin is very difficult, I think some coins have to work very hard and take a very long time because at this time Bitcoin price is too high.
Pages:
Jump to: