Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
So far, I can not even imagine that any of the currencies in the crypto market will be able to reach and exceed the unique achievements of BTC. After all, this is the largest platform, the real king of the crypto market, with excellent technology and trust among investors. It is from BTC prices that the general state of the crypto market depends, so it will be the king among currencies and beyond.
This cannot happen at any cost because bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies.It is the oldest cryptocurrency in the market.It has been establishing itself well from the last nine years.Bitcoin has the highest number of users in the market and its demand is rising dsy by day.Bitcoin is the most expensive and valuable one.I think ethereum can give competition but this will take a lot of time.But bitcoin cannot be replaced and it can give competition to fiat currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
September 05, 2018, 12:46:51 PM
Right now, bitcoin is still the one with higher value compared to other cryptocurrency. Perhaps someday an altcoin will replace bitcoin, but for now bitcoin is still the best crypto. Even with the prices going down, bitcoin is still worth its value.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
As I would like to think, there no other cryptographic money can supplant the main crpytocurrency, bitcoin. For it is as of now known and tried to all in cryptoworld. Furthermore, once the estimation of bitcoin diminishes, different altcoins likewise diminishes however once the estimation of bitcoin increments, just few of the altcoins increments and not all the altcoins increments. That is the reason no different cryptographic forms of money can outperform bitcoin.
Activity: 185
September 05, 2018, 12:41:07 PM
Bitcoin has constantly involved the principal position for a few reasons, one of such is the way that it is utilized by trades to spit different cryptos. Perpetually implies that individuals will be compelled to purchase btc with a specific end goal to make an exchange. ETH is I ending up more famous and could some time or another supplant bitcoin as the main. It is as of now underestimated as I would like to think
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 12:38:12 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
yes, i agree. it seems impossible to replace bitcoin as the leading currency in the crypto world. bitcoin simply has the most support from people and will always be associated with the term crypto currency. bitcoin also has the strongest network and that is the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

Do you agree???
So far, I can not even imagine that any of the currencies in the crypto market will be able to reach and exceed the unique achievements of BTC. After all, this is the largest platform, the real king of the crypto market, with excellent technology and trust among investors. It is from BTC prices that the general state of the crypto market depends, so it will be the king among currencies and beyond.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 12:30:30 PM
Yes, maybe it happened. we will not know whether in the future there are coins that have good quality and technology. all depends on those who want to invest in Crypto.
Activity: 197
September 05, 2018, 12:24:26 PM
who substitute bitcoin? never anyone knows who will be his successor. We also argue for free stating who is worthy. before that happens. It was not easy for the coin that became a substitute for bitcoin to reach the Summit. because it requires a lot of accomplishments, developing good coin in the market.
Activity: 124
September 05, 2018, 11:54:18 AM
everything possible can only happen in my opinion. What's more about substitute bitcoin.  anyone later his successor, either when the time is one thing to admit those coins that are believed to be far more potent, better, and profitable. optimistic at cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
September 05, 2018, 11:50:33 AM
I concur with that, Ethereum could supplant bitcoin since it is the second to bitcoin when it's come to prominence and even in cost, yet the time when that will happen is as yet obscure. Starting at now, bitcoin is stil the person who is ruling the realm of digital money, and there are an excessive number of individuals who were attempting to overcome bitcoin however they generally flopped at last.
Activity: 434
September 05, 2018, 11:44:07 AM
Its will be hard to do so but nothing is impossible, may be there will appear revolutionizing technology, better BTC and even more popular. BTC will be something like ETH now. Why not?)
Activity: 319
September 05, 2018, 11:33:42 AM
I personally agree with the opinions of users who claim about the advantages and opportunities of BTC. After all, he remains a confident king and leader of the crypto market, now it is unlikely that any of the altcoins will be able to surpass his position in the future. So now I prefer to invest my free money in BTC, also invest part of the money into the purchase of ETH and NEO.
Activity: 28
September 05, 2018, 05:56:57 AM
I think that bitcoin will stay on the market for a really long time because it's very stable and trusted by a lot of people
Activity: 434
September 05, 2018, 05:49:21 AM
People against Bitcoin always predict that it will implode and that it has no intrinsic value. Time and again Bitcoin proved them wrong. Everything is relative as anything under the sun may have no value as nothing lasts forever in this world. People provides value to anything that they hold valuable.
Activity: 78
September 05, 2018, 05:44:38 AM
Now Ethereum can only be attributed to the bitcoin level and everything.Thus, all altcoins are difficult to penetrate and replace bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 05, 2018, 04:34:17 AM
For sure. Facebook wasn't the first social network. I think Ethereum has a lot more potential and is way more useful, but it can be something totally different Smiley Right now I don't see many good use cases of blockchain technology except money transfers.
Activity: 88
September 05, 2018, 04:32:27 AM
Bitcoin, as another result of human Internet innovation, is positively better than conventional cash, yet it should likewise have certain blemishes. In any case, its status as the originator of another money is irrefutable. The innovation that additionally exists behind Bitcoin is always making strides. It will conquer the imperfections and inadequacies of Bitcoin, and along these lines will deliver numerous new assortments that are more improved in all parts of execution. So as long as Bitcoin keeps on developing, different monetary standards can barely supplant it.
Activity: 130
September 05, 2018, 03:46:23 AM
The future may appear, but at present it is impossible to achieve. Bitcoin creates cryptocurrencies, and other coins are very difficult to surpass.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 03:37:38 AM

Do you agree???

I doubt if other altcoin can replace bitcoin, because bitcoin has been the most popular altcoin for years and so it is impossible for the developers to improve a coin that will overtake bitcoin and it will take them time to do that, although ethereum is a strong coin but it is learning work where bitcoin is, so without bitcoin there will be no other altcoin standing.
Activity: 185
September 05, 2018, 03:20:07 AM
Despite the fact that any digital currency will outperform Bitcoin later on, It won't be a legislature situated coin. Since individuals are after decentralization. That is the reason they got associated with bitcoin in any case. Be that as it may, nothing keep going forever. Same goes for the bitcoin top spot. For the present, I don't perceive any digital money that has what it takes to ousted bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: