Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 53. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 12:53:25 PM
Bitcoin and altcoins is both good to invest for, but i think bitcoin is we will always be on top over than altcoins, bitcoin is very great to invest for because this is the best cryptocurrency and bitcoin price is totally the best because it is increasing very fast and holding bitcoin is more nice rather than holding altcoins, because holding bitcoin can make us rich in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 12:37:29 PM
If you want the price to be stable then it's better to have more fiat trading pair as that way the movement of bitcoin won't affect alt that much. Right now most of the alts are trading again bitcoin so they need fiat pair to be independent. A lot of crypto can replace bitcoin as a digital currency as bitcoin tech is quite behind, nano is better as a digital currency but bitcoin is more a store of value nowdays.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 12:33:54 PM
Now in the moment and in the future, who knows,everything can be,everything is possible now,even if you analyze all the possibilities,so it is safe to say thatin the next 2-3 years,who doesn't look like it will reach
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 12:26:55 PM
No I do not think so that any other crypto will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 10:48:34 AM
I think there is no crypto currency which can replace Bitcoin, at least in our nearest future. The most successful and valuable altcoin right now is Ethereum, but it is far away from replacing Bitcoin despite its high potential and value. Bitcoin will keep its first position on crypto world for several years, most likely.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
July 20, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
I think it's very unlikely that the timing of bitcoin appears to be a competitor or a substitute. bitcoin in my opinion is absolute to be the parent coin of all altcoin even coins that were created before or there will be new ones can not replace it, and indeed all potentially better but all for the sake of crypto for the future.
Activity: 232
July 20, 2018, 10:15:47 AM
Anything is possible in cryoto. in a single day you will become rich and other day you will become a poor guy just because of crypto so like that today the bitcoin is king if all but there are lots of new crypto currency are in market that surely give a big fight to bitcoin.
Activity: 238
July 20, 2018, 10:11:11 AM
We have not got any quite competetive cryptocurrency for replacing BTC yet. I think that it could be in the future but current cryptomarket can not offer it.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 10:01:14 AM
Bitcoin It's the best coin than other coin, that what I think when see CMC today because only BTC which doesn't fall at all. And what the benefit that we will get from that. Sorry if I rude, but what the benefit with ask this question?
Activity: 59
July 20, 2018, 09:59:53 AM
There's plenty that have the potential in technology terms, remains to be seen if they can gain the adoption and publicity that bitcoin gets.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 09:56:19 AM
I think in the near future Ethereum will replace bitcoin. because a lot of things are built on this platform
That should not happen to Bitcoin because there is a lot of people selling their Ethereum when they exchange the coins that they get from whatever coin that they were in.

I agree with that, Ethereum could possibly replace bitcoin since it is the second to bitcoin when it's come to popularity and even in price, but the time when that is going to happen is still unknown. As of now, bitcoin is stil the one who is reigning the empire of cryptocurrency, and there are too many people who were trying to defeat bitcoin but they always failed in the end.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 20, 2018, 09:42:59 AM
I think in the near future Ethereum will replace bitcoin. because a lot of things are built on this platform
That should not happen to Bitcoin because there is a lot of people selling their Ethereum when they exchange the coins that they get from whatever coin that they were in.
Activity: 76
July 20, 2018, 09:40:30 AM
There were indeed many types of claims for bitcoins, but, as far as I know, none of them have achieved what is yet
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 16328
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
July 20, 2018, 09:27:40 AM
Long answer: NO.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
July 20, 2018, 09:27:00 AM
I don't think any other coin can replace this one.After all, This coin is one of the main coins of the crypto-currency market and is used everywhere.While not fully disclosed the potential of this coin!
Activity: 280
July 20, 2018, 09:09:44 AM
As it is now I don't think any altcoins can replace bitcoin because it is not easy to be ranked as number one. And bitcoin is like the backbone of all altcoins and I don't think bitcoin can be drawn backwards because is the best of all.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 20, 2018, 05:52:18 AM
I'm sure it will still exist. as now there are a lot of cryptocurrency that munjul and also has a very large potential to take over altcoin or bitcoin in the future. technology development is progressing
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
July 20, 2018, 05:51:10 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

A new and better technology will always replace the old one if the old technology doesn't innovate. It's just a matter of time and it always happens.
Activity: 43
July 20, 2018, 05:49:49 AM
I don't think that altcoins can replace bitcoin on its place because I think altcoins are also relying with bitcoin, so without bitcoin, they are also not going to bloom or to grow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
July 20, 2018, 05:46:38 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

With the rising of the cryptocurrency it is hard to believe that bitcoin will never have any competition or rival in the industry specially in the future. We may see it as the king of crypto for quite sometime since it is the most credible thus preferred by most investors but soon there will be a nyo cryptocurrency than can surpass btc.
Pages:
Jump to: