Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 50. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 30, 2018, 07:25:30 AM
There are more and more good coins on the market now.
But Bitcoin has been on the market for a long time, and it took its position very steadily.
I don`t think that it will be bypassed by some other coin. Maybe it will be later, but not now!

To be honest in my own opinion, any other crypto could replace bitcoin. Nothing is permanent in this world especially in crypto world/market. And if that other coin is better, more stable and have higher value, it wouldn’t be im possible for bitcoin to be place as second best.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 07:17:10 AM
There are more and more good coins on the market now.
But Bitcoin has been on the market for a long time, and it took its position very steadily.
I don`t think that it will be bypassed by some other coin. Maybe it will be later, but not now!
copper member
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 07:09:20 AM
Eth is an only coin which has possible to overcome BTC. But I think it is a far future story. With bad effect from the environment as currently. even BTC is difficult to kepe its position.
Activity: 57
July 30, 2018, 04:57:18 AM
Currently altcoin is growing, there are many altcoin is evaluated more potential than Bitcoin and have the ability to replace Bitcoin like Ethereum, litecoin, .... I think if Bitcoin is not stable then the possibility of it being replaced very high. (Currently, Bitcoin's market share is greatly reduced)
Activity: 51
July 30, 2018, 03:36:50 AM
Well, no coin can replace the "king" of Bitcoin. Since its inception, Bitcoin has gone through many stages of "bed change," but no coin can overcome it. Bitcoin is increasingly stable
Activity: 21
July 28, 2018, 05:21:40 PM
I don't think there will be another crpto that can supplant Bitcoin as the best crypto ever. Bitcoin is the absolute best coin contrasted with different coins. Bitcoin has been changed into the lord everything being equal. Bitcoin is excessively solid, making it impossible to be supplanted. Smile
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 01:18:57 PM
there is no any other stable crypto to replace with bitcoin. it is the core of cryptocurrencies. it is the master and no any other crypto currency can campair with it. Crypto will depend or end with bitcoin. you can see nowadays. Bitcoin getting lower and lower every day. is there any other currency that will rise day by day nowadays. no.. because btc is the ruler!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 01:18:23 PM
definitely NO  bitcoin is very strong in cryptomarket i think it will remain leading why others coin follow if bitcoin rise other coins will rise if bitcoin decrease others coin will dip
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 28, 2018, 01:04:24 PM
Bitcoin as gold in the stock market. No one will ever press and replace him. Always, when the market is bad, people go to gold. And in the crypto market in bitcoin.
Activity: 38
July 28, 2018, 01:00:53 PM
I figure the time will come when ETH will be the pioneer, and the bitcoin will go to the second place. Possibly some other coin will take a main position! This is a crypto and everything is conceivable here.
Activity: 354
July 28, 2018, 11:56:57 AM

In terms of price, BTC isn't actually the coin with the highest of value, there's 42 coin which is expensive than BTC. But btc however is much accepted by merchants and more popular than any other coins or tokens which I don't think there is any coin popular than BTC. I have talked to some BTC investor but they didn't know Ether. A chinese in the neighborhood doesn't even have any idea what NEO is.
I dont think any other crypto can beat bitcoin. Bitcoin is dominant than any other becausw for me it is the most used thats why the it has the highest volume too. And it actually leads to high price as more investor tend to buy the bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
July 28, 2018, 11:52:26 AM
So far BTC has built its defensive fortress as the largest and largest crypto to become a pioneer. BTC acts as the flagship of all cryptos around the world. Bitcoin controls the entire market and can be said to grow into individual coins. As long as Bitcoin continues to evolve, other currencies can barely replace it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 04:24:15 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
Yes i agree there are no other cryptocurrencies that can supersede the bitcoin for right now due to bitcoin is first digital coin in the world the other are just copycat, but there are no one who know about the future the posibility bitcoin can be overtaked by other altcoins always be there, as community of cryptocurrencies we just need anticipating about the posibilities and investing our money in to them (the altcoins that has good potential in couples years later).

yes, for now, Bitcoin still strongest to replace by altcoin. as i know as far, almost all coins price it depends on bitcoin price, if bitcoin price is fall, altcoin price will follow it, also vice versa.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 27, 2018, 10:21:03 PM
The only coin i feel has the capacity to outrun bitcoin is ethereum, but i do not see this happening anytime soon, because bitcoin is yet to reach its threshold. Also bitcoin for now has more widespread acceptance than ethereum or any other altcoin.
I think Ethereum will not replace bitcoin, although ETH has good and innovative technology but all users are already comfortable using bitcoin and they only consider ETH as an option or an alternative. but I did not rule out any other coins that might have the possibility of replacing bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
July 27, 2018, 10:16:22 PM
If we are talking about technology, it has long been made Ethereum. But if we are talking about the most capitalized coin, it is unlikely.
Ethereum does have a lot of a lot of people  trading it though that coin won't  replace Bitcoin since it was a newer built coin.
Activity: 532
July 27, 2018, 10:09:17 PM
I do not think there will be any coin that can replace Bitcoin in the near future. Although Bitcoin has a lot of competitors. even ETH is one of coin top two. Altcoin will not be easy to overthrow the bitcoin, because it is the first and most powerful coin to date. Bitcoin is the most reliable coin, it has millions of people love and support.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 09:47:03 PM
I'm guessing bitcoin  will remain leader of the market for at least five years. Actually there are many competitors but it is not an easy to be bitcoin and competitors have to work harder.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 09:44:46 PM
I question it. Bitcoin is the pioneer coin and every single other coin simply influence alongside bitcoin's cost. It will require so much investment and exertion of the engineers to enhance a coin that is superior to bitcoin. Furthermore, bitcoin has assembled its great notoriety in the crypto showcase as of now and it as of now has a large number of supporters. It will require extra investment before individuals disparage another coin, perhaps over 10 years. For me, bitcoin is as yet the best coin. It leads different coins. Crypto will stay alive as long as bitcoin is alive, and it will stay kicking insofar as there will be individuals contributing and supporting it.
Activity: 85
July 27, 2018, 09:39:24 PM
Bitcoin came to be because it outperformed its competition on performance/price.

The same could happen if another cryptocurrency can completely outperform Bitcoin, without sacrificing the fundamental principles which give Bitcoin its value. (Because as soon as you give up these principles, you might as well be PayPal)

At present, it does not look like this will be the case because most of the optimization technologies are being conducted by Bitcoin developers, even though there are a bunch of other developers who are running cash-grab schemes by issuing their own token.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 09:36:39 PM
Maybe someday will come and there is a altcoin that will replace bitcoin. We don't know what will happen to the crypto market value. But the chances is less percent, we all know that bitcoin will be on the top and it will lead.
Pages:
Jump to: