Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 52. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 05:54:56 AM
for now bitcoin is still number one in the crypto world, it takes a long time for altcoin to compete with bitcoin, maybe ten years.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 05:51:34 AM
There are many promising coins with good technologies on the market, and no one knows how future events in the crypto currency will develop, but at the moment I can not imagine that any of the coins can be more popular and beat the bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 05:46:35 AM
Technologically, a lot of cryptocurrencies have been replaced by bitcoin. But its capitalization can`t be replaced by anyone that would not say!
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
July 24, 2018, 03:16:49 AM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

Yes I agree with you that there is a tendency that bitcoin will be superseded with other coins. But for me its not that easy bitcoin to be replace it takes more time and for sure people will not allow it to happen. Right now the best competitor of bitcoin are the haters and the government who bans bitcoin.
I think that it can and cannot be because if from year to year technology is more modern and more sophisticated, then altcoin prices will also be expensive and all can get good profits, therefore someday another Crypto can replace bitcoin and become an altcoin The first

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 03:03:43 AM
Many of these friends have raised such questions. I think Bitcoin is still likely to be surpassed, but it may not be possible in 5 to 10 years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 24, 2018, 02:25:15 AM
Bitcoin over the years, have been able to make name for itself and up to this moment, it has been widely accepted as a means of payment and not only this, it is also a store of value. When we look at this two great features it poses, no other altcoin will be able to surpass it. Some other Alts can surpass it price wise not in its intrinsic value.
Activity: 280
July 24, 2018, 02:19:09 AM
no one can replace Bitcoin because of the strong nature of the fast and anonymous transaction.

just look at a lot of competitors from Ethereum but can't beat the price, Bitcoin Cash is only the son of Bitcoin so he can't overtake the price of Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
July 23, 2018, 12:59:21 PM
Yes I agree with you.
my opinion of bitcoin is the parent of all the coins, so it is very difficult when altcoin could go beyond the bitcoin, for now I'm still convinced bitcoin will be better than altcoin, because most investors are more interested in investing with bitcoin temporarily to the fore.
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 12:42:30 PM
I fully agree, for the next 5-10 years bitcoin has no serious competitors.Who knows what will happen to him in 15-20 years.
Activity: 147
July 23, 2018, 12:36:05 PM
I do not think that we will find a substitute for bitcoin like that, maybe some worthy competitor but bitcoin is what it is, if we see others challenging their market leader will have other uses and functions that bitcoin does not have, eg ETH is not like bitcoin at all .
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 12:33:55 PM
I think yes it is a possibility that someday Bitcoin will be replaced by a higher value of coin. But I think the system and influence of BTC is undoubtedly cannot be taken that easily since BTC is the first Crypto Currency accepted by the public is the primary medium of exchange. Yet is is really reasonable to think that it's not always BTC can be the reigning king of coins. There will be a time that all will change and I suggest that we must be ready for it. 
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
July 23, 2018, 12:28:37 PM
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
Yes, there a lot of competitors, but I think Lightning will help to overcome all the disadvantages of bitcoin (low speed, high transaction fees) and preserve its first place.
As you said, at least not for the several next years.
At the same time, there are projects that offer a principally new way of arrangement of blockchain (additional layers that can theoretically allow up to a million of transactions per second), so we should keep an eye on this new technology.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

Do you agree???

I don't think so.. Because Bitcoin is the first digital money currency that was created and since 2009 until now the price value of bitcoin is always on the top of all coins. So I can not say and predict that there is another coins can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
July 23, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

Do you agree???
As time passes by, some cryptocurrencies grows more and more meaning someday sooner, bitcoin can be replaced by another cryptocurrency. Though it is possible, it will take a very long time before that happens considering the fact that bitcoin's value at the moment is still very expensive and is still too far from any other cryptocurrency existing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 23, 2018, 11:48:49 AM
Maybe in the future. It is now very difficult to point out a project that can be just as successful. Bitcoin was the first and this is his important advantage
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
July 23, 2018, 11:38:01 AM
This question has been asked for several time sin this forum. I am sure that there are many chances for other altcoins to replace the Bitcoin as the king of crypto. But, I don't think that it will be easy for them. We already know that BTC is the first cryptocurrency. Although many coins have the better or newer concepts about the crypto, it doesn't mean to replace the trust and rate or value of the BTC itself.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 11:32:21 AM
I think that only Ethereum still has real chances to become a new market leader. I do not see any other coins to be nuber 1.
Most likely it is ethereum in the distant future that can replace bitcoin. But this will become possible when ethereum will outperform bitcoin technologically by several orders of magnitude. I do not see other candidates either.
Activity: 81
July 23, 2018, 10:32:12 AM
I don't believe that any coin right presently will have the capacity to supplant bitcoin. Bitcoin was the principal digital currency to be made so as of now gives it gloating rights and a comment over alternate coins. It is extremely unlikely that a coin presently can overwhelm bitcoin, notwithstanding making up for lost time to bitcoin will be an awesome accomplishment for any coin
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 21, 2018, 06:38:03 PM
i don't think that in nearest future it is possible. At the same time I believe that in 5 years ethereum or another breakthrough technology will replace BTC. So, who knows. Let's see what will happen next .
Crypto market changes every week and future is unpredictabl
Activity: 167
July 21, 2018, 06:28:08 PM
I think that only Ethereum still has real chances to become a new market leader. I do not see any other coins to be nuber 1.
Pages:
Jump to: