Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 77. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I want to say, if Currently, nothing but in the long run yes, the world is growing so fast that new technology. bitcoin has long and bitcoin as king of all coins. probably because bitcoin still has not risen and cannot recover then I'm sure no one can replace bitcoin with altcoin.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
You are right. One day btc will be over take by other cins. But it will be long time later for us to see that happen. btc will be the king of the market for a long while.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

With so many fish in the market there will always threat on who is the number one, and in the cryptocurrency the top 5 are so good that they can take Bitcoin if they can improve their product, it used to be litecoin, now we have ethereum waves and the up and coming credits
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

As of today, I think it is time that the other coins should step up to the plate. Bitcoin’s surge and fluctuation influenced others to do the same thing as well. Ethereum has stepped up a bit to convert itself straight to fiat currency, but not that close. Hopefully one day, we would not be relying on Bitcoin’s price alone as it has a major influence in all of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
I agree. There are some promising coins but it is hard for them to take the place of btc in the near future. They can be high but not so high to over take btc.
Activity: 196
In my view, As long as cryptocurrency is used as digital money, bitcoin cannot be replaced as the first crypto number. Because BTC acts as the flagship of all cryptos around the world. So far BTC has built its defensive fortress as the biggest and largest crypto for being a pioneer. So as long as Bitcoin continues to evolve, other currencies can barely replace it.

Activity: 126
I think any altcoin can replace Bitcoin from his thron, bitcoin is first and who started this revulution it ll be always on top of cryptocurrencies. Most of altcoins maybe in future even will not exist.
Activity: 210
For now, I think no one can replace bitcoin because it is the most popular and well known coins among them all and it is the most powerful and profitable and can make simple transactions for the users.
Activity: 26
Maybe someday will come and there is a altcoin that will replace bitcoin. We don't know what will happen to the crypto market value. But the chances is less percent, we all know that bitcoin will be on the top and it will lead.
Activity: 291
i have that feeling that bitcoin is here to stay , i also think that there will be more crypto's that will survive , a lot more developing is coming with the good coins and tokens but also a lot off shit will just die

bitcoin is also still under developing
Activity: 155
Anything can happen, as long as other offers better system or more than bitcoin, they can replace bitcoin as the strongest crypto now. However, it is not easy toreplace bitcoin because it is very powerful and profitable. Bitcoin is a trend for simply transaction but gives much advantages for the users.
Activity: 140
Right now, no but on the long run yes, the world is evolving so fast so new technologies are always been invented so on the long run I believe the bitcoin will become old fashioned or obsolete and a project with a better technology will replace it in the future.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1

Do you agree???

I personally it is impossible because the parent Bitcoin of all altcoin and thus nothing can replace bitcoin but for its growth or popularity it may be because the bitcoin is still not up and can not recover then I am sure no one can replace bitcoin with any altcoin
brand new
Activity: 0
I think sooner or later replacement should occur, it will not mean that bitcoin will collapse, but he will soon give up his 1 place in capitalization on the crypto market and I think first place will take ETH!
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Hi, i don't think so, BTC will remain the leader, but i think if there was one to replace it, i'll vote for BCH the son of BTC
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
There no need for any cryptocurrency to replace bitcoin.  The cryptocurrency potential in economy,  trade and international collaboration and agreement is enormous!  I believe existing Altcoin and new incoming cryptocurrency will add more value and solutions to our world!
Activity: 19
I think yes, it is possible.
Cos bitcoin is the coin of "1st generation" and inspite of forks and imrprovements its blockchain is not the best.
And once some coin (may be ETH) will overtake it, who knows.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
above already someone correctly wrote that there is a set of new altcoins which develop, grow and seek to compete. They are also promising, profitable and quite popular. but more people know about bitcoin and trust it more. so probably not.
Activity: 224
No bitcoin is like the good of crypto currency , i don't think that a crypto will take the place of bitcoin
Activity: 349
Bitcoin has existed for many years. It has overcome the difficulties, challenges, along with the competition of thousands of other competitors. As you see, Bitcoin is very powerful, overtaking bitcoin is very difficult. In 5-10 years, no coin can beat him.

For me bounty campaigns are also good because you can earn free tokens and hold it til it has a price in the market. Just like also when you do mining you have to have a good and high specs computer to mining or you have to set up a mining rig but the price is huge and so expensive, or maybe you can invest it to mine your own coins.

What are you talking about? Did you comment wrong topic?

Pages:
Jump to: