Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 79. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
For the next 2 years I doubt if any altcoin will surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 123
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

no doubt everything will change during the period of time, so maybe on the future times some alternative coin will change bitcoin position.
Activity: 116
It may be difficult for other currencies to replace bitcoin in the market position. However, if Bitcoin's technology is stagnating, then other competitive currencies in the market such as ETH, I feel completely able to replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 84
I will say there are much coins in circulation that can replace Bitcoin as the Mother of all Digital Currencies. Some coins like Ethereum, NEO and litecoin have possible potential in the market to overtake Bitcoin few years to come, but that is much more like a thread going through the face of a needle or the nose of a camel. If it will happen it will take a decade to manifest.
Activity: 24
I will say there are much coins in circulation that can replace Bitcoin as the Mother of all Digital Currencies. Some coins like Ethereum, NEO and litecoin have possible potential in the market to overtake Bitcoin few years to come, but that is much more like a thread going through the face of a needle or the nose of a camel. If it will happen it will take a decade to manifest. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i believe someday there will be one, but as of now i guess it's to early to say that. Since BTC is acting as the flagship of all cryptos all around the world. So far BTC has established it's stronghold as the largest and greatest cryptos of all because of being a pioneer. But as the history told us, any of those being first will be definitely surpassed by the future or the next one.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

Its possible that some altcoins replace bitcoin on number 1 slot but we cannot know when and what coin or token. Consider also that Bitcoin is the mother of all digital currencies so its really hard right now. so lets just find out if in the future they can replace bitcoin.

#Vanig Support
Activity: 658
This only happens when someone invents another internet technology aside from using cryptocurrency.  As long as cryptocurrency is used as digital money, bitcoin can not be replaced as no.1 crypto.
Activity: 127
Bitcoin, as a new product of human Internet technology, is certainly superior to traditional currency, but it must also have certain flaws. But its status as the originator of a new currency is unquestionable. The technology that also exists behind Bitcoin is constantly improving. It will overcome the defects and deficiencies of Bitcoin, and thus will produce many new varieties that are more optimized in all aspects of performance. So as long as Bitcoin continues to evolve, other currencies can hardly replace it.
Activity: 93
Quite. First place in the ranking says little. The cost of bitcoin displays the number of people involved in it. The other value is the sum of other parameters.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I will say there are much coins in circulation that can replace Bitcoin as the Mother of all Digital Currencies.
There are much that coins that can replace bitcoin? I don't think so, there's plenty of them but it's impossible for them to replace the best crypto of all.
Some coins like Ethereum, NEO and litecoin have possible potential in the market to overtake Bitcoin few years to come, but that is much more like a thread going through the face of a needle or the nose of a camel.
How much time we are talking about here? I really doubt it that there will be the time that these coins you mentioned will overtake bitcoin very soon.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Do you agree???

I agree, simply because Bitcoin already build a foundation of trust with the people as the most promising investments in which its no need to advertise and to promote commodities just to attract the people to invest. Unlike Altcoins in which it needs their product to be promoted well so that the people will buy their coins.
Activity: 19
I will say there are much coins in circulation that can replace Bitcoin as the Mother of all Digital Currencies. Some coins like Ethereum, NEO and litecoin have possible potential in the market to overtake Bitcoin few years to come, but that is much more like a thread going through the face of a needle or the nose of a camel.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10

Do you agree???

For me, ethereum is the closes at reaching bitcoin price since it has actual usage which you can see with many tokens being launched on its blockchain. But it wont happen for some time since BTC is known the most among common people.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin will remain a focal point for crypto for a while. But I also do not think if we will find a substitute for bitcoin like that, maybe some decent competitors but bitcoin is what it is, if we see others challenging their market leader will have other uses and functions that bitcoin does not have.
Activity: 168
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
BTC has a unique brand when it comes to trading,  it's reliable. I don't see any alt-coin replacing BTC in years.

Well, I see crypto market is volatile and the crypto ranking keeps on changing every other set of time and Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency as of this generation but personally speaking, I don't see Bitcoin will always be the most valuable Cryptocurrency in the future and there has to be something else that has all the crypto features and advantages that crypto investors and enthusiasts would love and support.
Some people think that either Ethereum or Ripple will surpass Bitcoin's market cap in the future but of course it will require longer time like a decade or more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform

Do you agree???

I do believe that Bitcoin although the mother of all cryptocurrencies but there are some promising altcoins that has the potential on replacing Bitcoin's market cap value.
As most people to predicted that Ethereum is the one or the next Bitcoin but it will require length of time to surpass. I mean, it will be possible after 10 years or more and not this time or this year.
Bitcoin will be soon part of history but I do believe that Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash or some top altcoins will be have the potential to overtake Bitcoin's value in the future.
Activity: 29
BTC has a unique brand when it comes to trading,  it's reliable. I don't see any alt-coin replacing BTC in years.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
I do not think that this will happen, bitcoin has gained too much authority for too long and is now very popular in the world. Moreover, he has a small capitalization and has not yet realized his potential.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Bitcoin is the mother coin of all crypto in digital currencies. Also, bitcoin is the most famous and expensive coin nowadays and I think, because of the status of bitcoin, no one coin can replace bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: