Pages:
Author

Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin? - page 78. (Read 8842 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 133
I think ETH has good chances to replace bitcoin. It has good potential.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
If you look at the current data of course some coins have a chance to replace bitcoin, for example is ETH, XRP and so on, but if we look then ETH is the most likely because the performance for 3 years is fantastic because it has gone from $ 10 to $ 750 even once reached $ 1200.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
This is a difficult opinion for me to answer between agree or not. Given Bitcoin is the first altcoin although at this time Ethereum I think is the second altcoin that I like very much. Regarding Ripple and Litecoin, I honestly lack the knowledge and understand it.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I don't think there will be other encryption to completely replace Bitcoin. The original status of Bitcoin is unwavering, and other encryption is a follower of technology and applications. It can be better, but it cannot be replaced.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Many can replace bitcoin, and technically many coins are ready for this. I'm not saying it's going to happen! Bitcoin is too popular (it is equal), it will not give the leading position for a long time.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think any altcoin can replace Bitcoin from his thron, bitcoin is first and who started this revulution it ll be always on top of cryptocurrencies. Most of altcoins maybe in future even will not exist.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
i disagree with you ,, bitcoin is old coin he is the first coin in crypto ,, if there is no bitcoin then there will be no altcoin, bitcoin also has a very nice development many people believe more on bitcoin than other coins
Activity: 22
I think any altcoin can replace Bitcoin from his thron, bitcoin is first and who started this revulution it ll be always on top of cryptocurrencies. Most of altcoins maybe in future even will not exist.
Activity: 31
I don't think there will be other encryption to completely replace Bitcoin. The original status of Bitcoin is unwavering, and other encryption is a follower of technology and applications. It can be better, but it cannot be replaced.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

for now there's nothing another coin in any crypto that can replace BTC, maybe for 8 or 10 years . but in future, i think there's a lot of coin who will rise and have a bigger reputation like BTC.
Activity: 170
For me it is not possible another coin will replace bitcoin because bitcoin has long and bitcoin it as king of all coin, hopefully we hope bitcoin will remain on top of new coin-coin.
Activity: 123
For me bounty campaigns are also good because you can earn free tokens and hold it til it has a price in the market. Just like also when you do mining you have to have a good and high specs computer to mining or you have to set up a mining rig but the price is huge and so expensive, or maybe you can invest it to mine your own coins.
Activity: 336
Of course, I strongly agree with your opinion. bitcoin is the oldest crypto currency and as the pioneer of other crypto currency emerging. Although many competitors against the existence of bitcoin,  I believe that the bitcoin will not lose its existence. I am sure if the bitcoin price drops then not long the another coin prices are also decreased. Bitcoin, as a crypto currency icon is very influential on the fluctuation of other coin prices.
Activity: 25
I don't think that altcoins can replace bitcoin on its place because I think altcoins are also relying with bitcoin, so without bitcoin, they are also not going to bloom or to grow. Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
yes there can be and there will. there are already better blockchain solutions with larger network size and faster one of them will take bitcoins place sooner or later.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Replacing bitcoin will be tough. I don't think any altcoin can replace bitcoin, because bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and it contains more than quarter of the whole market cap. It will be very hard.
copper member
Activity: 322
there are lot of coins that people think to invest in place of bitcoin investment. but it is not possible to replace bitcoin with any other crypto/ coin.
bitcoin is the base of crypto. in my opinion market will not be survuv without bitcoin.
btc was the king of crypto and will remain till the end...
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

I personally it is not possible because other altcoins are unlikely to be because of the parent Bitcoin of all altcoin hence I am sure other altcoins are unlikely to replace bitcoin and thus there is altcoin that can compete with the growth and popularity of Ethereum which now has good growth
Activity: 215
I don't think that there once will be an altcoin that can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is an absolute leader on the market. But not to be biased I have to admit that there are already quite strong competitors. One of them is Ethereum of course. It showed an exceptional growth last year making it the 2nd most popular cryptocurrency of the year.The biggest accomplishment of Ethereum perhaps is the support from some leading organizations like Microsoft and IBM.
Pages:
Jump to: