Pages:
Author

Topic: Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy? - page 3. (Read 2210 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 07:37:07 PM
We need to study the market and prices on the exchange. So you will be able to understand a little bit the growth trends of altcoins, and then choose your own.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 03:14:19 AM
Just choose Ethereum and buy the coin at a price of 170 USD.
If the price goes up then it will make you for and as long as you know that Ethereum has a large community of ICO participants.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 08:01:36 AM
Yes as ethereum is the king of altcoin give priority to this then we have ripple, XLM, NEO where these coins will be the future stars if you need good return focus on this coins.this is the right time to invest in altcoins go ahead and wait for your turn to make a good return.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 20, 2018, 07:56:36 AM
There are lots of altcoins(well, ICOs) Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?
I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?
Honestly?Never let anyone to tell you what to buy because this involves your hard earned money and it would be harder in your part if the funds losses just because you entrusted this obligation from someone

Yes i have checking those coins from the thread like this but in totality its my decisions on what to purchase and in my experiences in this community it has been always the top 20 coins who’s bringing income in my part,though sometimes i gamble in newly released altcoins but still the stablished crypto succeed

But try to check this thread for some optional chances of finding what you are looking

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-useful-forum-topicsbitcointalk-navigation-thread-updated-3534750

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/11-mistakes-you-should-never-do-in-crypto-trading-4475764
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 07:47:04 AM
And again, the next thoughts about what can be promoted, of course, I will not differ from most people and I will say that it will be possible to recommend the ApollOX project. The project is very worthy and has a very good team, so the project shows its participants at events and does not hide
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 20, 2018, 07:44:00 AM
I will not suggest altcoins because it is unsafe, you would buy and not know when to sell
I implore you to work on yourself : your instincts
Develop your research ability and discover best information for yourself
that is true, i agree with you, instincts and intuition can work sometimes and i always listen to my inner voice it is useful
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
September 20, 2018, 07:43:08 AM
I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?
revolutionary... well, it is hard to tell, but i know a lot of coins that are just fine and that can bring you a lot of money
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
September 20, 2018, 07:38:43 AM
I will not suggest altcoins because it is unsafe, you would buy and not know when to sell
I implore you to work on yourself : your instincts
Develop your research ability and discover best information for yourself
Activity: 606
September 19, 2018, 12:11:29 AM
Why not try to buy doge coin, maybe you will be lucky with doge coin and can take much profit later, so far doge have growing up and could be more profit if you want to invest your money at doge coin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 19, 2018, 12:09:00 AM

Look for Ripple, the price has increased really good. The ripple project maybe will be good in the future.
But i guess it is not the time for buy because the price is rising. Just wait for the price to correct back lower and buy it.
Activity: 203
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 18, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

I am not trying to give advice to investing money on some coin but i think ELA and Wanchain is good coin to invest right now. Price that coin drop the price more than 80% from highest price and i think have potential rising when market recover again

In Yangdongdeng We trust. That is very true.

Elastos have a bright future. surely wanchain also will be 50 dollar or 100 dollar in the bull market easily.
Activity: 448
September 18, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
I have already touched on the topic of alkoin above and I think it is not reasonable to invest in them because these people are not reliable and the only thing that can be done immediately to buy a new dose for use thereby absorbing any amount of investment.
Of course you are right, But the most important thing in this is that a person must invest today with the means by which he can take risks. Today, there is a lot of risk in the current situation on the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 114
September 18, 2018, 05:25:33 PM
I have already touched on the topic of alkoin above and I think it is not reasonable to invest in them because these people are not reliable and the only thing that can be done immediately to buy a new dose for use thereby absorbing any amount of investment.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 01:57:28 PM
You can search for sites with a rating and see the statistics of their growth for a certain period. It is also necessary to study news and analytical reviews and on the basis of these data to draw conclusions.
Activity: 18
September 09, 2018, 08:23:02 AM
There are several ways. The most common is to search the Internet. So do a lot of people when choosing altcoin. Or there is another way - to consult with an experienced investor. But this is a paid and more reliable method.
Activity: 184
August 21, 2018, 06:18:52 AM
Cardano or anthology is good solution.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 06:17:47 AM
You can always look for some rating sites, ICO bench, ICO drops, CoinMarketCAP, are similar to those and you will see there that coins and tokens that people chose as a relevant and trustworthy to invest in.
Yes, if you hang on these sites and learn more about the cryptocurrencies, it will be easy for you to understand which of the tokens will give you the better returns. For me, these are Stellar, Gladius, OmiseGO, NEO, and Cardano.
copper member
Activity: 70
August 19, 2018, 12:19:24 AM
I would suggest some really good small cap altcoins such as electra, linda, shard and monk they are all very good.
My personal favourite is shard mainly due to its new exchange which is totally different in crypto
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 12:16:48 AM

You might check top 100 list on coinmarketcap the best way to pick altcoins to buy. Its normal BTC and ETH going down so altcoins will follow. Happy trading!
Activity: 37
August 19, 2018, 12:08:35 AM
I am a full supporter of Oyster Pearl PRL so I could state, contributing PRL this time still justified, despite all the trouble in light of the fact that soon they will dispatch their primary net to store documents online through IOTA Tangle so in this manner, PRL is a standout amongst the most underrated and most underestimated altcoin organization today however for benefit of the group and the supporters, it will rise soon and flood the cost to the moon in the following couple of weeks or months.
Clam Pearl PRL and Shell SHL are both worth to contribute this time while the cost were shabby and moderate.
Pages:
Jump to: