Pages:
Author

Topic: Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy? - page 6. (Read 2210 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I can suggest for you eLYQD token. Token sale is live with price 0.0024 USD.
eLYQD is a platform designed to allow vaping industry manufacturers to create an online store that will make good use of the most advanced technologies in the e-commerce field, and providing the vaping community the freedom of choice and the option to pay for products with LYQD tokens, fiat or cryptocurrencies.

You can also check bounty thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-bounty-decentralized-vaping-industry-marketplace-1920k-rewards-4619672
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
I am waiting for Romad to be launched
If you want to buy coins that are available in Coinmarketcap, I recommend: XTZ, AVT, EVX, COB and CAG.

When you do not know what to invest in, but Bitcoin or ETH
Activity: 140
if you are a beginner it is better to investigate which coin has good future prospects but here i suggest to invest into ethereum which has been proven to give advantages
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
I have a friend they tell about on which altcoins must better to buy.
And he said must better to buy to those altcoins in the top 20 because it worth and the end we can earn some profit. Ill don't know if it is true or not but ill try buy a little and holding of it.
Activity: 182
From telegram addresses I think it is important that you can not reach a conclusion that the project can sustain what you want to do and the team history.
Activity: 106
This can't give you accurate advice. After all, the market is very unstable and falls sharply. But if I am, I will choose ETH. I think Ethereum will bring me huge profits in the near future. Its development is very good. Foreground
Activity: 196
SKYFchain is the most reliable investment among all ICO’s which create the current market. It might grow up at several times in the nearest future (estimates of experts which you can find on every website related to ICO tell you more than words). Investment into SKYFchain will be totally worth a risk of taking it. www.skyfchain.io
Activity: 295
I would suggest you to buy 20% of funds - NEO , 20% of funds IOTA, 30% of funds NEM (XEM), 30% ETC. These coins is going to bring you nice profit in the next few years
Merit: 10
There are lots of altcoins(well, ICOs) Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?
I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?
Now, when prices have fallen, many excellent altcoins can be bought at prices of ICOs or close to them. Good projects almost always have a large number of members in Telegram. If you want to invest in the projects, which really does something revolutionary. then it's worth looking closely at projects that create blockchain new versions, such as QuarkChain, EOS, ICON
Activity: 210
I just suggest you buy altcoin ETH because ETH is a coin with a lot and has a high selling point in altcoin,
Merit: 15
There are so may coins being created and are becoming very promising day in and day out. For me I will now suggest Ripple or Cardano for you because I see they will have future that is from my analysis and also the crypto graphs that has being drawned concerning altcoins also shows it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
I personally strongly advise you to participate in the sales of Jinbi tokens Because the opportunity is very good if you want to invest in Jinbi altcoin. Of course by buying a jinbi you will benefit in terms of investment of course. Wait no more, Do not let you miss this opportunity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?
According to the last statistics there are a lot of good chances for the altcoins to grow so there is no need in hesitating
Merit: 100
ICON is a very curios one. They are creating a Network for various public institutions such as financial institutions, insurance companies, hospitals and universities. The project has a really substantial support in South Korea so the implementation shouldn't take long.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Tokens of all.me, forming course and dynamics of all.me, directly depend on the number of users of all.me.
The possibility of simple and simple rewards (let's be objective: no one renounces the rewards) and cryptobank, the clients of which are all. Users guarantee a fast and constant influx of new users, which leads to a constant demand for all.me token, with restrictions on emissions of 10 billion tokens and listing on the largest exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256

I don't recommend joining ICOs for beginners. Yes, ICOs could give you a great profit but engaging in a system that you are not familiar with could be devastating. I recommend investing in a well established coin or token such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. This is far more safer than engaging to ICOs. Scam ICOs are lurking out there. Better safe than sorry.
Activity: 19
SIBCoin. Team, project and idea is why i like them
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I would recommend you to study and invest some money here in this project: NAS (Nebulas)
Decentralized search design, essentially the first blockchain search engine. With the help of this platform, users will be able to search and filter the blockchain projects and smart contracts they need. In addition, Nebulas platform has nebulas Force technology that allows you to make changes without having to create a fork.
Activity: 196
Here are some suggestions : ETH, Ripple, Bitcoin cash and Litecoin. None of these coins will be in negative if you hold for 3 months or more. If you diversify i all of these , you will be safe as well.

I would have to agree that top altcoins are few of the best coins to invest this time as Bitcoin and Crypto Market has been surging and recovering from the major crypto crisis that we experienced since 3rd week of January this year.
investing Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, Cardano, Tron, Stellar and other promising top altcoins in coinmarketcap.com will offer higher profits and rewards than new listed altcoins.

I agree with this too. When investing in altcoins you should be very careful seeing as there are so many scam coins in the market right now and a lot of people stand to lose a lot of money in the long run so it is better to just stick with the top coins and invest in them as they are the least likely coins to fail so you are relatively more safe with them
Activity: 140
I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into your future. But I choose consciously in which project to invest.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues. For me ICOs are the opportunity to become an investor of a real business company and feel myself equal to guys from the Wall Street. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. They have a big community. I believe in this ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: