Pages:
Author

Topic: Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy? - page 7. (Read 2210 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
Here are some suggestions : ETH, Ripple, Bitcoin cash and Litecoin. None of these coins will be in negative if you hold for 3 months or more. If you diversify i all of these , you will be safe as well.

I would have to agree that top altcoins are few of the best coins to invest this time as Bitcoin and Crypto Market has been surging and recovering from the major crypto crisis that we experienced since 3rd week of January this year.
investing Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, Cardano, Tron, Stellar and other promising top altcoins in coinmarketcap.com will offer higher profits and rewards than new listed altcoins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
I am a full supporter of Oyster Pearl PRL so I could say, investing PRL this time still worth it because soon they will launch their main net to store files online through IOTA Tangle so therefore, PRL is one of the most underrated and most undervalued altcoin company today but in behalf of the team and the supporters, it will rise soon and surge the price to the moon in the next few weeks or months.
Oyster Pearl PRL and Shell SHL are both worth to invest this time while the price were cheap and affordable.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Lately my mind have blown this small Russian coin called SIBCoin. They have great tech and great offline wallet. Also their mobile platform are getting upgrades and their goal is to keep privacy of users.
Also SIBCoin transactions are very fast, easy and reliable.
Activity: 30
Here are some suggestions : ETH, Ripple, Bitcoin cash and Litecoin. None of these coins will be in negative if you hold for 3 months or more. If you diversify i all of these , you will be safe as well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Many altcoin you can buy, we can see also many new altcoin popping up in crypto world but I suggest you to buy ethereum (ETH) because the price is pretty stable. You can invest there.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Not sure , since btc price is spiking right now, so the price of altcoins will go down.
But, i'm sure ETH will have something big this year
Bitcoin is always potential platform at the same time Ethereum also good growing cryptocurrency. I think recently EOS is well performed in current scenario so better we should try EOS in this year because it is going to peak. I am to Suggest to EOS and Ethereum is the more secured investment in this year.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
I don't recommend invest in ICO because you can't 100% comfirm the project is legit and reliable, even ICO give your big profit, but also will let you big losses, so coinmarketcap top 20 coin is worth to buy, I also suggest CS, Aion, Ethlend, Eidoo
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I strongly suggest that you don't take anyone's word without checking the price yourself and without doing your own research yourself. that being said I recommend IOSToken the one that I am wearing in my signature campaign, the sig campaign was a very successful one and the price growth showed to be more than 70% from the time the sig campaign started. the project is very promising and the team is a very good one.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

if you are just new to investing on altcoins, you can go to coinmarketcap, take a look on crypto list from top 1 to 10, you can decide what altcoins to invest there, since you dont have enough experience on investing, its better if you choose the best.
Activity: 17
Lately my mind have blown this small Russian coin called SIBCoin. They have great tech and great offline wallet. Also their mobile platform are getting upgrades and their goal is to keep privacy of users.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
If you want to purchase some alt coin i'd like to recommend EOS, ADA and XLM since there coins has the potential to increase further in the future it is already proved their worth. They're not just a random bubble altcoin out there.
Activity: 490
There are lots of altcoins(well, ICOs) Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?
I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?

I will recommend :
  1. Ethereum -present price is $679 ,this coin is increasing it's price consistently and the highest price reached is $1400 , that's was happened last year.
  2. Litecoin-present price is $148 , this coin is increasing it's price slowly.
  3. Neo- present price is $82 , higest price is $100 plus and this coin is starting to bounce back.
  4 waves- present price is $7.00 , this is coin is growing up .
  5 Ripple(xrp)- present price is $.8456 , this price in increasibgeeeeç

If you want to make a short-term profit, I think it's a good time to buy Ripple. Ripple has been sleeping for a long time since it soared last year,but I think it will soon wake up.
copper member
Activity: 350
I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?

I will recommend :
  1. Ethereum -present price is $679 ,this coin is increasing it's price consistently and the highest price reached is $1400 , that's was happened last year.
  2. Litecoin-present price is $148 , this coin is increasing it's price slowly.
  3. Neo- present price is $82 , higest price is $100 plus and this coin is starting to bounce back.
  4 waves- present price is $7.00 , this is coin is growing up .
  5 Ripple(xrp)- present price is $.8456 , this price is increasing slowly.

Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

For me I have only one coin to suggest, this coin is the BitWhite, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitwhite/ Read the white paper and you will understand why this coin is very special, this is a Dpos coin so pure decentralized and the team behind this project are all professional and anon, but they are doing their job well, you can see in the roadmap that they all followed it, community is also huge. check it out.
Activity: 46
Ripple, Verge Boss coin and taas. He kept this briefcase and they are very happy. TaAS in the days of the ICO money and they give a nice passive income.
Activity: 49
NEO, EOS are the blue chips because of them being a platform meaning their value will increase over time.
TRX, XVG are the ones for day trading due to their high volume and high volatility.
TOA, PUNDI, AChain are the ones which are cheap but have the potential to go 10x in a year.

So choose wisely.
Activity: 240
Ethereum is most definitely the best altcoin out there and if you are looking to buy altcoins then that should be the first coin that you buy before you start looking into other coins. The project is great, the tech is sound and the team are dedicated. Then you should invest some of your money in some NEO and LITECOIN and maybe some monero while you're at it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
I have some suggestions for you. Some altcoin you should buy ADA, EOS, NEO, NULS, TRX, BOS and ITC.
The altcoin on is growing constantly and there are reports on github and social media channels.
The ADA at the end of 2018 will issue its first token, TRAXIA.
NULS, BOS, EOS and TRX will soon launch their own blockchain and separate from Ethereum. That is a very good news.
NEO launches NEP-5 and has more and more ICOs on its platform. A strong ecosystem is actually being developed.
ITC is currently developing its own series and this is a sidechain for the purpose of developing the IOT network.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I will advise choosing coins based on short term and long term.

Short-term:
1. PundiX
2. Spectre
3. DeepOnion
4. Cardano
5. IOST

Long-term:
1. Ethereum
2. Litecoin
3. Ripple
4. Stellar Lumens
5. Monero
6. NEO

These are my personal favorites at the moment and I have already earned substantial profits through these coins until now which is why I highly recommend them. Out of all these coins, I strongly believe that Stellar Lumens will help me earn the biggest returns which is why I purchased more of these coins than others.
Activity: 210
looking at the current market conditions I think ETH is still a favorite for most people to invest and I am sure there will be a big wave for this coin.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: