Pages:
Author

Topic: Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy? - page 5. (Read 2210 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 11:45:45 AM
Some coins that hold great potential are EFX,SONM,ETH,RPX some of them are down for now but have the potential to drastically improve your investment but still check the coins and it's background before investing or trading.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 11:42:53 AM
I think we can start to buy altcoin now. BTC has increased to around 48%. The interest rate of buying altcoin at this price is greater than the risk rate.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
August 04, 2018, 11:35:20 AM
personally i will not asked to other people when i want to buy altcoins.i will do my research and observation to find it.it will give me pleasure and add my experience
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 11:29:22 AM
You can find a good altcoins for investment with the help of detailed analysis and forecast of possible prospects and events.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 02, 2018, 05:57:49 AM
Some low risk coins NEO, ETH, IOTA high risk tokens wepower, bat and a hidden gem Hot(holo) good luck.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 02, 2018, 05:55:48 AM
I think that you mean reliable and promising altcoins here. If I am not mistaken, Eos and Neo are more suitable alternative cryptocurrencies in this case.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
I suggest people pay attention to NEO, there are many reasons for NEO to stand in this position. NEO has a dedicated community, the Trinity expansion solution is under construction and contains a lot of promise. More ICO projects will increase the value of the NEO ecosystem, and the attitude of the Chinese government to NEO is very good
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
There are many projects that are underestimated and have many changes in the process. Study these projects to see if you like it. The main token is attention, waves and Stratis.
Activity: 46
Those that are in demand and popular, in e and should invest to get profit and profit in the future.
Activity: 42
Crypto has a lot of options in the money world. The Altcoins you want to suggest should be a good project. A good project as technology in the future will always be valuable.
Activity: 19
There are lots of altcoins(well, ICOs) Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?
I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?
Check out sibcoin and its community.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
There are lots of altcoins(well, ICOs) Can anyone suggest some altcoins to buy?
I searched some on ICO listing cites, but it seems a lot of them are paid to be rated high. Some coins have only 100+ members on Telegram... Undecided
I know that the price will go up and down but how to find some altcoins that is really doing something revolutionary and worth to invest?
Well there are many alternate cryptocurrency that exists today all over the world and most of them have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world. But out if all of the alternate cryptocurrency I prefer and suggest etherium as it's popularity is highest among all the alternate cryptocurrency then it's demand is also very high among the people all over the world.

Activity: 112
How about CMT ( cybermile ), have any one in this forum invest this token at this time ?.
Activity: 167
there are a lot of good altcoins lately and some of them provide really good breakthroughs, you can check the altcoin in coinmarketcap
Activity: 6
Hello! GIC shows amazing results. Trading volume for the last 24 hours reached 25 thousand dollars! The price increased by 22% and now the cost of the GIC is $ 1.26. Fantasctic: http://bit. ly/2mnWlxI
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
https://dozarplati.info
Now is a very good time to buy just the good tokens. Such projects should have a lot of community support. They should be interesting in terms of long-term investments since it is important that the project is of interest to the investor. There are not very many such projects now and they need to be looking for
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
There are around more than 4000 different coin and token tradeable in the market, and between them i only believe Bitcoin and Ethereum will be keep growing and the price will able to going up more than 10 times more. Compared others one, both coin has less volatility, these 2 coin just going down 1/3 since january, but others coin more than that.
Activity: 6
Hey guys! I like to read really useful articles. For example this one: http:// [Suspicious link removed]/ 2L6UVGv
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
if you are a beginner it is better to investigate which coin has good future prospects but here i suggest to invest into ethereum which has been proven to give advantages
Yeah if you are a beginner to buying some altcoins and you don't on what coins you want ti buy it.
Must better to buy a altcoins in the top 20 in the market because some of them has have a future to increase the price of it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
All altcoins price is based on bitcoin price, but now both altcoin and bitcoin price is very low.  Ethererum is the best to invest nowadays. Because Ethererum is the strongest coin after bitcoin, now many projects are coming based on Ethererum platform. If you want more coins means go to coinmarketcap.com select the top ten coins among that choose the latest growing coins and invest on those coins. 
Pages:
Jump to: