Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ? - page 17. (Read 51258 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 335
December 24, 2017, 01:50:44 PM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

At somehow point I think yes, because we all know how bitcoin are famous today. Many people actually wants to earn thru bitcoin and others make some way just to earn it. They intend to do everything for bitcoin. Eventhough those people that are very greedy on bitcoin. Their gredyness somehow will lead them to corruption.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
December 24, 2017, 01:12:54 PM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
Corruption can also happen to bitcoin since the value it has is very expensive. It can occur anytime that's why we should analyze first the people we are sharing bitcoin with. If we are going to be careless on sharing our ideas, corruption will surely reign since the number of greedy people here is increasing. It is very important that we use bitcoin with discipline so that it will keep on reigning as the strongest cryptocurrency existing.
No it’s not true bitcoin is not going to lead any corruption but if some is going so it’s very shameful because bitcoin is here is to help us and if we study bitcoin so it teach good things not bad things because bitcoin is very good for its users its actually helping to humanity so bitcoin is a very straight forward currency no need to disgrace bitcoin with bad things and I think bitcoin must find some other way to fix this problem.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 01:11:55 PM
It’s not Bitcoin which will lead into corruption but the people who uses it. Let’s say for instance, a knife, its main purpose is good coz it is used mainly for cutting ingredients for cooking. But if you stab someone with it, then that’s bad. But then don’t blame the knife, but the person who used it to stab someone. Right?
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 12:50:55 PM
I think not, even though bitcoin prices continue to rise but it will not be able to make the corruptors believe and want to put their money into bitcoin, surely they prefer saving in a more secure and secure foreign banks.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
December 24, 2017, 12:30:42 PM
Of course why not. Bitcoin is also a currency and you can buy any stuff with it or what you want to buy.. And also,Corruption comes when something is easy to store and without any limits. Moreover bitcoin is easy to save, so people can store black money on online accounts without any identification or personification, that is a corruption!! Likewise I do believe many kinds of corruption can happen in the world of bitcoin even in other internet job ..
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 24, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
Characteristic of corruptors is trying to save money as safe as possible, before they save in foreign banks or do money laundering. but I'm not sure the corruptors want to save money to bitcoin because they understand there's a risk if the bitcoin price drops.
I'm very sure that corrupt people are going to being to use bitcoin in order to store their ill gains, think about it no on can take your bitcoin if they do not have your private key, they can hide their dirty money and no one will be able to ever get it.
It is hard and this is because of bitcoin safe usage it is not able to trace bitcoin sender and receiver so they are using bitcoin now. We can’t say bitcoin is the reason for all kind of corruption I mean some people use money and drugs as well. It all is happening now but we cannot blame bitcoin for it, apart from it bitcoin is being use for positive activities as well we are bitcoin users and I honestly did not found any negative use of bitcoin but maybe some people do.
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
December 23, 2017, 12:49:12 PM
Because of its anonymity. Corrupt officials can use Bitcoin as store of their money. So that it cannot be traced by anyone. They can steal money from the people and just convert it into Bitcoin. Then that's it. Money are unidentifiable once it converted to Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 10:57:40 AM
If too much consumption and getting engage into bitcoin, for me, it is a possible yes for an answer. We all do know that too much can lead to bad effects and same thing can be applied in using bitcoin especially now that it provides more benefits to people who have already been using bitcoin since then due to the rising of bitcoin's price in the market, it attracts more people to start engaging with it. As the population of bitcoin users rises, competition is starting to grow and that is how greediness start to grow up in their hearts making corruption come into action because of not being contented. Not just corruption can be bring up with this. Also other types of crimes involving money can also arise with this.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 10:46:12 AM
If we talk about the possibility of tightening corruption and Bitcoin simultaneously, then I want to say one word. If there is a problem with corruption in the country, Bitcoin is given a chance. With impunity, pay off or keep it obtained by illegal means. No more action from Bitcoin. Impossible. And if there is no corruption, Bitcoin will also be clean. So you must first fight corruption, not with crypto currency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 10:36:58 AM
of course, the government wants to control people, because that's the only way to control the masses, so they will never take bitcoins in this form
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
December 23, 2017, 08:58:59 AM
Bitcoin is a powerful cryptocurrency and anyone who will abuse the power of it will be considered to be corrupt. It can lead to corruption anytime specially right now that the value of it has been rising a lot ever since. The corruption here should be avoided because it may lead to negative outcomes for each and everybody. We should use bitcoin in proper and avoid abusing the power it has so that there would be no trouble.
No, I didn't agree because I think yes it is very much will be used for this that's why it is also prohibited in many countries like me and is iillegal. Actually it will ultimately depend on the user. Anyone can use it for good, while others may use it for illegal means. Since Bitcoin is not traceable, people may think of using it for illegal activity since they may get away with it.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
December 23, 2017, 08:49:28 AM
I believe that everything in this world can lead to corruption. Any invention of man can be corrupted if man wants it. The best thing with bitcoin is that system is all transaction with been recorded publicly and available in black chain. That's make it a bit less prone to corruption but still can be.
Activity: 4
December 23, 2017, 08:08:36 AM
Bitcoin can be helpful in corruption the same or even less than fiat currency. Let's not forget that Bitcoin is not completely anonymous. Example - Ross Ulbricht (Silkroad).
Fiat currency will always be better for criminal activity.
I am not agreeing because I don’t think that bitcoin will lead to corruption. Main reason for it is bitcoin is digital currency now something like a person cannot have bitcoin physically at all, and most of people are not even aware of bitcoin so it is hard but if it will be use for it even then we cannot blame bitcoin because bitcoin will not will not be responsible for it people can use anything to achieve their goal.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
December 22, 2017, 09:26:25 PM
An anonymous factor is something that all countries fear to legalize bitcoin, because if it is legalized the government will directly protect the corrupt because they keep the money in bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
December 22, 2017, 07:21:00 PM
Characteristic of corruptors is trying to save money as safe as possible, before they save in foreign banks or do money laundering. but I'm not sure the corruptors want to save money to bitcoin because they understand there's a risk if the bitcoin price drops.
I'm very sure that corrupt people are going to begin to use bitcoin in order to store their ill gains, think about it no on can take your bitcoin if they do not have your private key, they can hide their dirty money and no one will be able to ever get it.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
December 22, 2017, 02:04:42 PM
Corruption is not a good work in our society. Generally, it depends on your mind which you want.If you want this,you will able to do corruption by using Bitcoin.Because, Bitcoin is like a sky and corruption is like a bird which is able to fly in this area.
Activity: 23
December 22, 2017, 12:46:58 PM
To change bitcoin to USD you should show your face, so its not so anonymous, as we usually think. And you can see the chain how money are moving throught the wallet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 08:32:50 AM
with its very anonymous bitcoin nature will be the most powerful weapon for acts of corruption. because bitcoin can not be traced from whom and whose property and bitcoin are also not controlled by the government nor any banking regulation that allows the government to withhold tax on bitcoin wealth. in other words bitcoin is the strongest tool to weaken the government, especially tax and corruption crime
Activity: 7
December 22, 2017, 08:06:28 AM
yes sometimes it may lead to corruption
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 22, 2017, 08:04:13 AM
Corruption can also happen to bitcoin since the value it has is very expensive. It can occur anytime that's why we should analyze first the people we are sharing bitcoin with. If we are going to be careless on sharing our ideas, corruption will surely reign since the number of greedy people here is increasing. It is very important that we use bitcoin with discipline so that it will keep on reigning as the strongest cryptocurrency existing.
Pages:
Jump to: