Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ? - page 13. (Read 51258 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
January 06, 2018, 12:06:07 PM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
We all know that bitcoin is very powerful right now so it is very possible that it can lead to corruption if ever the power is overused or abused. This is one of the reasons why we should be careful on spreading bitcoin knowledge, we should avoid these greedy people who only wants to benefit theirselves even if it's gonna harm other people. Carefully analayze whom you're sharing to always.
Haha too late! I don't think you will need to spend much time to research the knowledge and how to use Bitcoin through Google and Bitcointalk Forum. There're many threads talking and guide about these things. Instead, I think we should change the world from centralized to decentralized in anything, I think it will be better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 07:31:43 AM
Anything of value, including COINS, and chain blocks in other currencies are likely to be used for corruption because of human greed, corruption because of human greed, everything appears there are two sides of positive and negative, the currency is not exceptional also, only holding the currency holders own master!
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 06:38:18 AM
I also don't supppose that it is capable of fighting corruption. Vice versa, it has all the chances to cause it since it allows to be completely anonymous online.
Activity: 154
January 06, 2018, 06:07:35 AM
Bitcoin not only leads to corruption but it fosters it. Since bitcoin assures you anonymity all you have to do is loot public funds, and buy bitcoins with it. There would be 98% assurance that you’re never going to be caught.
Activity: 144
January 05, 2018, 01:06:08 AM
Yes, using bitcoin can uae to manipulate money. I think you could buy bitcoin to conceal the corruption money.
Activity: 182
January 04, 2018, 06:36:29 PM
In my opinion all tips of money can lead to corruption. As long as people will sell them self for money the coruption will exist
Activity: 56
January 04, 2018, 06:00:53 PM
Yes, anything that involves money can be corrupted. Those who have more than enough knowledge about bitcoin can do the manipulation unnoticeably. They can commit to fraud. But, I wish they won’t.
Activity: 154
January 04, 2018, 05:53:52 PM
Of course bitcoin - as anything that has value - can be used to corrupt people. And due to its partial  anonymity, sure could be a preferred currency.
But so it's for cash money, so I don't see any reason to blame bitcoin for its eventual misuse.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
We all know that bitcoin is very powerful right now so it is very possible that it can lead to corruption if ever the power is overused or abused. This is one of the reasons why we should be careful on spreading bitcoin knowledge, we should avoid these greedy people who only wants to benefit theirselves even if it's gonna harm other people. Carefully analayze whom you're sharing to always.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 05:36:22 PM

Yes, they are possibilities that Bitcoin might lead to corruption. Because corruption is in everywhere. And we all know that Bitcoin is considered as a legal monay but still it can uses at illegal transactions. As long as they have people who are hunger to earn money and his only heart is at money, bitcoin can leads to corruption. And wont be shock with it, it is part of the diary of the world.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

Bitcoin is already it self corrupted , it become a centralized empty token, bumped by media which get a lot money for first btc holders and miners.
It is used for bad reason for example for cryptolocker viruses and underworld people. But this is not what lead people to corruption, people just use it as a tool. Monero, Pivx etc are the same.
Activity: 28
January 04, 2018, 05:06:29 PM
The notion of corruption is stolen money belongs to the state. However, bitcoin can also be exposed to theft but the theft of bitcoin cannot be said to be an act of corruption because the stolen bitcoin is not a state property but a private property. In this case, bitcoin actually can be one solution to minimize the possibility of corruption, of course, if the government can cooperate with bitcoin developers to implement the blockchain system on state finance.
Bitcoin is one of the best way that everyone can easily join and earn much more money and everyone in short time can get big profit, so how is it possible that bitcoin can lead corruption in country actually bitcoin can decrease any negative activity because bitcoin can fulfill every dreams of a person, so everybody want to join this forum and will earn many of bitcoin.
all can happen but do not let bitcoin be used as a tool for corruption because bitcoin prestige can be bad by corruptors anyway if used corruption all transaction data can be seen transparently.
Activity: 420
January 04, 2018, 04:03:15 PM
The notion of corruption is stolen money belongs to the state. However, bitcoin can also be exposed to theft but the theft of bitcoin cannot be said to be an act of corruption because the stolen bitcoin is not a state property but a private property. In this case, bitcoin actually can be one solution to minimize the possibility of corruption, of course, if the government can cooperate with bitcoin developers to implement the blockchain system on state finance.
Bitcoin is one of the best way that everyone can easily join and earn much more money and everyone in short time can get big profit, so how is it possible that bitcoin can lead corruption in country actually bitcoin can decrease any negative activity because bitcoin can fulfill every dreams of a person, so everybody want to join this forum and will earn many of bitcoin.
Activity: 105
January 04, 2018, 03:48:12 PM
It seems to me that dishonest people will always find a way and opportunities for bribes. Be it phiatic money or bitcoin, in any sphere of society, there will always be an opportunity where and when to do it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 04, 2018, 01:46:44 PM
Activity: 308
January 04, 2018, 01:37:28 PM
Many people say bitcoin only brings development and good things but I think the opposite. Bitcoin will adversely affect the economy of the country because of corruption as well as delinquency.
Activity: 280
January 04, 2018, 01:34:15 PM
Anything of value can lead to corruption! Of course, with anonymity bitcoin offers some advantages, but so is it for cash, diamond, gold,...you name it.
So, don't blame bitcoin!
I don’t think so bitcoin is leading a corruption because bitcoin is here to help us not to support bad things so I will request to every one stop miss use of bitcoin and I hop bitcoin will also find a way to stop these kind of things there are a lot of people who are using bitcoins for bad activities because they think that bitcoin price is high and it’s also the currency so money talk and they are using it for illegal activities so it must be stop.
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
January 04, 2018, 12:41:49 AM
I think bitcoin can not lead to corruption. The cause of corruption is human greed. We can not blame the bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a valuable coin. so that people will use it to corrupt and do illegal activities

Yeah you were correct in that!

Corruption is always there even in a small organization to big groups. And it maybe possible that bitcoin can be used in corrupting and can seduced the greedy ones to do corrupting.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 04, 2018, 12:33:12 AM
I think bitcoin can be used as the instrument for corruption. Today bitcoin stays not so known and not so many people knoe about it. But in nearly future when bitcoin will be spreaded on our daily life and more people will talk about it politicians or businessmen can start to use bitcoin for their financial operations. The main factor here is that with bitcoin you can hide your indentity and such corruption money making can have place to be very often.

Yes.. Bitcoin can also lead in to corruption. Because it involves around as money...thier are some many people who have a greedy personality. They have not contented what they have... Like some politicians many of them are involved in corruption.because of thier personal interest especially money...

The government already know it's possible that is why they are making law to combat money laundering and we have to comply with the regulations if we want to be safe with our transactions online. If a person is really thinking of making illegal activities he can do it even if whatever resources he will use because that is his will, but we also have to think of the consequences when we violate laws and regulations of our country.
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 03, 2018, 09:38:32 PM
I think bitcoin can be used as the instrument for corruption. Today bitcoin stays not so known and not so many people knoe about it. But in nearly future when bitcoin will be spreaded on our daily life and more people will talk about it politicians or businessmen can start to use bitcoin for their financial operations. The main factor here is that with bitcoin you can hide your indentity and such corruption money making can have place to be very often.

Yes.. Bitcoin can also lead in to corruption. Because it involves around as money...thier are some many people who have a greedy personality. They have not contented what they have... Like some politicians many of them are involved in corruption.because of thier personal interest especially money...

Pages:
Jump to: