Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ? - page 15. (Read 51258 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
January 02, 2018, 08:13:46 PM
i think if some people do Mining for BTC.
it wont lead to  corruption.
but i think it will trigger some government to ban cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
January 02, 2018, 08:03:09 PM
I do not think bitcoin can make people corrupt because initially they invested using their own money, but what is feared by some governments that prohibit bitcoin in the country is if bitcoin used as a container to store the results of corruption
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 08:01:16 PM
In terms of government even this bitcoin they can corrupt for there personal purposes so that it is possible that the government can use bitcoin and also lead for the corruption we all know how government manipulate people and money so that was possible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
January 02, 2018, 07:51:00 PM
As you have stated, greediness leads to corruption, it chooses no platform may be it bitcoin nor fiat money these people will find ways. With bitcoin it features anonymity wherein people take advantage of. These corruptions are already existing it's inevitable especially there are yet no laws taking hold of the cryptoworld.
Greediness do not leads to corruption, people can be very greedy and still not commit any kind of crime to get money, those that are corrupt and do bad stuff are criminals atheart and they just use greed as a way to justify their acts, so do not fall for it, that is just an excuse.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 10:44:50 AM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

correction must happen’s in every things and bitcoin also must have some correction.

after 3 correction bitcoin have about 13,000$ and very expensive coin
Activity: 231
January 01, 2018, 09:17:41 AM
We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

It is possible that bitcoin could lead into corruption but it solely depends on the person who uses it. If he uses it for personal gain and satisfaction then corruption  begins.also sometimes if the government is involved there will always be a corruption.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2018, 05:35:38 AM
once a corrupt person always finds a way to corrupt in any way real money or in bitcoins.... using bitcoins for bribe is easy because it is anonymous transactions...

They can't just use bitcoin to bribe also they can use it to corruption and as well as money laundering. Governments are warning us that not only good citizens are into bitcoin now but as well as those people that are getting themselves involved to such crimes such which I mentioned.
Activity: 57
January 01, 2018, 05:27:49 AM
In this world everyone is in dire need of money. They make money in different ways. There are people who work, do business, or who in an instant but are very sinful like stealing or corruption. Bitcoin is money, I think the upcoming bitcoin advancement will have corruptors there to earn money and satisfy themselves through an instant road.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
January 01, 2018, 03:34:07 AM
Bitcoin and altcoin increase this is true because many countries are beginning to see such things as they have decided to introduce laws banning bitcoin and altcoin to limit corruption in their countries.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 03:02:41 AM
Every single one of those existed before bitcoin and they will exist after it. If bitcoin made being corrupted easier, so what? Internet also made so many crimes possible. People even can hire hitman from the internet.Bitcoin favors anonymity it is quite easy for people that are not ethical to slip into corrupted or at least non legal practices.
Activity: 266
December 31, 2017, 09:10:45 PM
Yes! Bitcoin also lead to corruption. I am referring to those bounty manager or dev. in a project. Were in it happens to me lately, I participate and do my job as a participant in a project but the dev. didn't pay us. So, in my mind dev.  benefits on us. He earns by himself. What a greedy man.
Activity: 56
December 31, 2017, 12:34:18 PM
Bitcoin not only leads to corruption but it fosters it. Since bitcoin assures you anonymity all you have to do is loot public funds, and buy bitcoins with it. There would be 98% assurance that you’re never going to be caught.
Activity: 70
December 31, 2017, 12:21:15 PM
bitcoin itself can not lead to a corruption i think. some may use btc in the corruption schemes as any other fiat money or assets, but at least one thing is out from corruption world - you can not print btc on your wish
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
December 31, 2017, 12:23:19 AM
once a corrupt person always finds a way to corrupt in any way real money or in bitcoins.... using bitcoins for bribe is easy because it is anonymous transactions...
Activity: 634
December 30, 2017, 11:56:57 PM
Yes i think bitcoin can lead to corruption. As you said bitcoin is money and as long as there are greedy people who only wants money for them to have better lives,there will always be corruption. There will always be chances that someone will do anything in order for them to satisfy their cravings, especially if it involves money.
Activity: 280
December 30, 2017, 11:34:04 PM

I think Bitcoin solves corruption problems rather than leading to corruption because before you make any transaction with bitcoin it must be confirm by the network which involves other users. That will serve as checks and balances.
Activity: 200
Be myselt
December 30, 2017, 11:08:16 PM
I think bitcoin only can cover the corruption with it's anonymous not lead to the corruption. Corruption is exist long time ago when Bitcoin wasn't born yet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
December 28, 2017, 09:49:10 PM
The fact that Bitcoin it has been made by the most noble ideas it doesn't mean that the power of it can't corrupt people, so yes, Bitcoin can corrupt a person or system.

I believe bitcoin can also be corrupted especially that it is not being protected by legal terms. There are people without conscience you will do everything just to and take all the opportunity just get into illegal acts and it is uncontrollable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
December 28, 2017, 05:32:07 PM
Cannot be. Because blockchain technology is immutable and totally decentralized. No one can control and change what is recorded on blockchain technology. So it can never lead to corruption. But it can be a storekeeper of money for those corrupt individuals.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
December 28, 2017, 05:27:44 PM
The fact that Bitcoin it has been made by the most noble ideas it doesn't mean that the power of it can't corrupt people, so yes, Bitcoin can corrupt a person or system.
Pages:
Jump to: