Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 107. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 11, 2017, 07:14:30 PM
Poverty is a state problem, can not be done with instant programs such as bitcoin, the main factor of poverty is due to education, health and culture. many things to be done if you want to overcome poverty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 07:01:09 PM
It wont happen at all, there isnt new money being made over crypto, just money changing hands, if people wanted to end those they would already act into those direction, it looks politician need those people to suffer to get their votes and them ignore them, no matter how rich you are some people dont wanna to work, they wanna to be at the streets and live there, life is a punishement for some people.
to me i think it can only help to some poor people to make money from it and to lead a prosperous life but it does not mean that bitcoin can end the world poverty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
September 11, 2017, 03:32:09 PM
no it can't, bit coin is like an investment for people who have money.
Not just investment but people can also earn. But I have also heard that there is a limited amount of bitcoins that can be distributed, I don't know much about this scenario bit i guess still people can earn as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
September 11, 2017, 03:30:02 PM
World poverty is something that can be easily eradicated so it is difficult to say that if bitcoin can or can not eradicate world poverty. First of all for  bitcoin to end world poverty bitcoin should reach to all the people and that's kind of difficult I would say because there are still places which are not connected to the world, they don't have that facilities, Internet so it is difficult for bitcoin to reach people living in such conditions. But some may say "so what bitcoin can reach to people who live in the modern society that is enough and it can end poverty". NO! That cant because tp eradicate world is poverty means to end poverty of each and every person below the poverty line. If bitcoin could make its way to these people it can be a step towards eradicating poverty.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 03:19:04 PM
no it can't, bit coin is like an investment for people who have money.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 01:57:13 PM
Bitcoin is digital property that only can exist alongside with real property. They didn't have the same features to remove each other. So they can exchange to each other but can not effect to the other cause the market of these 2 isn't the same.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
September 11, 2017, 01:38:36 PM
Well it not just easy as that, it should have process to begin with and and the main is to educate the whole world about bitcoin. It's not also easy that the whole world will embrace bitcoin because not all of us is the same way of thinking. Many will favor but much will hate but for them to better understand that bitcoin would really end world poverty they must first understand what it means and its goal.
It is true that it is quite hard to earn property becasue it us a global problem  which is the movement of all side of the countries is needed for it to be able to solve. Hence,  bitcoin could be a vital instrument for a country to aid some of the result of poverty which could  directly help people in terms of transactions, having investment and trading that could give them a good profit in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
September 11, 2017, 12:39:23 PM
I don't think so. Because as we all know, bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency which price is so high leading to attraction of many users and investors. The capability to end the world poverty can really be done by bitcoin if and only if everyone in the whole world is aware on what bitcoin is and what it can do to people. The ability is in bitcoin but the decision still depends on the people theirselves knowing that they can get out of poverty if they will do the work.
Activity: 77
Merit: 33
Look ARROUND!
September 11, 2017, 12:28:11 PM
I don't think we can conclude it yet because as we all know, bitcoin is not yet legalized throughout the world for some reasons. Not having it legalized can contribute a lot in terms of the influence it may give to the people. As the influence go down, so is the chance that world poverty will be solved. Bitcoin is not supposed to be the one to come running after you to help you out escape poverty, it is only you who can help yourself.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 12:07:22 PM
If you will be buying bitcoin or you will work and earn bitcoin then you will be out of the poverty but if you will do nothing and will not embrace bitcoin then poverty will still be there. People who holds bitcoin will not give out what they have to random people just because they want to end poverty, ending it is a big work and should not rely in donations all of us of have to work for it.
Activity: 256
September 11, 2017, 11:57:46 AM
For me I don't think so. Because poverty is not a problem of everyone it is a problem who experience it. If they did not do something good for the sake of their future the poverty will not end. Bitcoin is only way to have a chance to be successful. Even though you're not in bitcoin you can be successful through hard work, and the good attitude you have. Be patience because someday poverty will end through your dilligent.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 03:54:33 PM
bitcoin can never end world poverty.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
September 10, 2017, 02:01:54 PM
Capitalism already ends poverty. Relative poverty will always exist (you have a 3 room apartment and a car, but your co-workers all have houses and 3 cars each).
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
September 10, 2017, 12:47:02 PM
I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of those who knows bitcoin,but those who dont know anything about bitcoin, they are always in poverty in thier entire life like on some places were technology have no room.
I cannot say that bitcoin will really end world poverty. Because it is the most difficult problem to answer and end i guess. I think the problem really comes from the goverment. But I can say that bitcoin can help lessen world poverty as long as people will get to know bitcoin more, and the already users will help other people know bitcoin so it can also help others.
Yes, and its the governments problem and the people who are in the situation. Even we open our minds with that possibilities it is too far from reality because not everyone will use bitcoins and not everyone will earn on it. There are too many reasons why but one thing that a good effect is it reduce the poverty like you said.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 12:39:22 PM
It wont happen at all, there isnt new money being made over crypto, just money changing hands, if people wanted to end those they would already act into those direction, it looks politician need those people to suffer to get their votes and them ignore them, no matter how rich you are some people dont wanna to work, they wanna to be at the streets and live there, life is a punishement for some people.
Activity: 191
September 10, 2017, 12:31:08 PM
I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of those who knows bitcoin,but those who dont know anything about bitcoin, they are always in poverty in thier entire life like on some places were technology have no room.
I cannot say that bitcoin will really end world poverty. Because it is the most difficult problem to answer and end i guess. I think the problem really comes from the goverment. But I can say that bitcoin can help lessen world poverty as long as people will get to know bitcoin more, and the already users will help other people know bitcoin so it can also help others.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
September 10, 2017, 11:50:24 AM
No i dont think so. Poverty is like an epidemic that spreads everywhere in the world. Even the considered richest countries still have poor people. And i don't see in what way bitcoin should cure poverty. In some way maybe to lessen or rescue unemployed people but that too is doubful because not everyone is easily convinced and not everyone is knowledgeable on bitcoins. Not all believes in bitcoin too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
September 10, 2017, 11:05:51 AM
I feel Bitcoin can not conclude globe poverty but it can lease poverty. Not all know BTC and use BTC like inadequate people do not have mobile or laptop computer to be utilized. But like us that we know BTC we can lease poverty by helping men and women around us. 
Inadequate you say? What do you mean by that? Can't you just say that there are still people that are not computer literate or those people who doesn't have that kind of knowledge or they still don't have that kind of technology. I think it is not an issue right now because almost all countries already have such technology.

Setting that aside I think even if we have the knowledge in earning Bitcoin that is not enough even as if we wanted to just lease the global poverty I mean this a major problem. There roots of this problem, I mean the first step in eradicating this major problem is to figure out what's causing the problem and make solutions for it.Therefore Bitcoin can't even reduce world poverty.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
September 09, 2017, 05:03:33 AM
For me i think so.. 
-sniped-

if your statement is bitcoin can reduce property.. i absolutely agree with you because it's right that nowadays bitcoin have increasing financial in other words is bitcoin have reduced property level for most bitcoin users. but to bit end the property it is hard to say, due to in this world all thing should in balance there is wealthy and poverty both of those are complete balance social relation.
Bitcoins have definitely increased the financial conditions of many around the world and we can see many new rich people produced by bitcoins around us. But for bitcoins to end poverty all alone is not possible. Bitcoins need a great support from governments in order to wipe out poverty forever.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
September 08, 2017, 12:28:57 AM
For me i think so.. 
-sniped-

if your statement is bitcoin can reduce property.. i absolutely agree with you because it's right that nowadays bitcoin have increasing financial in other words is bitcoin have reduced property level for most bitcoin users. but to bit end the property it is hard to say, due to in this world all thing should in balance there is wealthy and poverty both of those are complete balance social relation.
Jump to: