Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 110. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 01, 2017, 02:42:55 AM
Bitcoin can not end poverty, because not everyone has the Internet to earn bitcoins, and many can use bitcoin to gamble and again become poor because of their greed.
that's good., it's true the fact that bitcoin can turn from gloat to disadvantage, because it depends who's using it, because someone can use it right and vice versa .. if where they use bitcoin to gamble ,, have made sure they will fall poor, for those who can not control his gambling
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 02:14:21 AM
Bitkoin will never become an element that will subdue poverty, like any currency, some will lack it in others, and poverty will remain. The question is whether to make it the main currency for calculations, what will come of it, and how it will affect this is really interesting and unpredictable.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 01, 2017, 12:06:53 AM
Bitcoin will not end world poverty. It cannot end world poverty. Even if all of us, hypothetically, use Bitcoin there will always be people who are richer, who have more Bitcoin than any one. And also, not all of us have access to a smartphone or the Internet. And even if people have access, there will always be people who are not really technology-savvy. And even if people are in the city, they’re just so fucking poor they can’t afford food much less a phone. Bitcoin will end some of the world’s problems but not poverty.

I do agree with you. Not everyone can afford to have access to the internet. Some can’t even buy stuff for their daily needs. If they have money, they would rather buy foods rather than buy gadgets. Not everyone is well educated. Some can’t even read and write.

It’s hard to believe that bitcoin can end world poverty. It will never happen. But for others who does bitcoin, they were able to stabilized their financial status.

A big question mark for the people will tell that bitcoins can really end the poverty since some of the people is not open minded on new innovation these days and some people who doesn't know about bitcoin will just laugh about it since it is unfamiliar unto them. So I conclude that poverty will remain on the country where it occurs critically.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 12:01:02 AM
Bitcoin will not end world poverty. It cannot end world poverty. Even if all of us, hypothetically, use Bitcoin there will always be people who are richer, who have more Bitcoin than any one. And also, not all of us have access to a smartphone or the Internet. And even if people have access, there will always be people who are not really technology-savvy. And even if people are in the city, they’re just so fucking poor they can’t afford food much less a phone. Bitcoin will end some of the world’s problems but not poverty.

I do agree with you. Not everyone can afford to have access to the internet. Some can’t even buy stuff for their daily needs. If they have money, they would rather buy foods rather than buy gadgets. Not everyone is well educated. Some can’t even read and write.

It’s hard to believe that bitcoin can end world poverty. It will never happen. But for others who does bitcoin, they were able to stabilized their financial status.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
August 31, 2017, 09:31:21 PM
Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.

I think it is impossible bit coin is End of Poverty because not all people using this kind of playing although we are all trying to advertise this bitcoin widespread all over the world but many of those who are unable to use this kind of playing are their in rural area
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
August 31, 2017, 09:10:23 PM
Its posible.but for now i think it will less poverty because even poor people start to earn because of bitcoin even youre at home you can earn .lot of people use data if they dont have wifi at home.at most people already have smartphone.even they are poor.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
August 31, 2017, 08:28:17 PM
I don't think so. There are a lot of reason of poverty in the world there more consideration to recover in poverty. It's need a lot of research, learning and money to address poverty among the world. If you think bitcoin is the answer i think it's not.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 31, 2017, 04:25:06 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 31, 2017, 11:59:06 AM
Bitcoin can not end poverty, because not everyone has the Internet to earn bitcoins, and many can use bitcoin to gamble and again become poor because of their greed.
Well for starters we might need to have more than internet you really need education for this. Hmm well it depends really, when you already start to earn you will also learn how to value more of your money because of your necessities and all that stuffs.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
August 31, 2017, 01:26:20 AM
bitcoin is an excellent opportunity to overcome poverty, if managed properly and properly, bitcoin can be a solution to the various economic problems that cause poverty.
Yes bitcoin are already working on fixing up the economical problems of the world. They are doing their best to fulfill the needs of those who are working sincerely with bitcoins. Bitcoin all alone can’t end poverty. Their proper use depends on us, especially on our governments. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
August 30, 2017, 11:58:42 AM
bitcoin is an excellent opportunity to overcome poverty, if managed properly and properly, bitcoin can be a solution to the various economic problems that cause poverty.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
August 30, 2017, 09:49:16 AM
YES MAYBE!!
but for sure that BITCOIN will make some jobs for unemployed even employed will hav another job like me Smiley
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
August 30, 2017, 09:24:49 AM
You are right, not all poor people do really have the access on internet which means they cant still able to engage with bitcoin because the main need on this is having an access online and we all know that majority of poor people wont really give priority on this thing to go online and besides they would prioritize their food than on going online. If they would really just able to know bitcoin im sure it will really change their lives.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
August 30, 2017, 09:24:07 AM
Everyon has a choice. Everyone creates their own fate and it is the outcome of their actions. Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency that gives you the oppurtunity to be rich if and only if you are going to work for it. The fact that the will of the people are the source of happenings in his surrounding makes it clear to us that the solution of world's poverty does not depend on bitcoin. We can't say that everyone will trust and believe bitcoin, so I think it can't.
Activity: 429
August 30, 2017, 09:10:38 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
August 30, 2017, 09:00:25 AM
It is impossible, not every individual have their own smartphones or computers and not all places in this world has internet they would rather buy foods to live than to buy those things.
Additionally if they even if they do have gadgets and access to the internet it is up to the person's will to earn money that will get him out of poverty. Even before there is Bitcoin there are many ways to earn money from other kinds of investment from putting your money in stocks and mutual funds you can save up and build a capital for you to create your own business but do all people take advantage of it? And the answer is a big no because only a few people get to go out of being poor.
Poverty is a combination of many factors. Bitcoin helps solve just one of them. It provide access to the methods of earnings, but still need the desire and the ability. You need to have access to the Internet and for banks to be able to exchange bitcoin for Fiat. No bitcoin will not solve the problem of poverty.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
August 30, 2017, 08:41:21 AM
It is impossible, not every individual have their own smartphones or computers and not all places in this world has internet they would rather buy foods to live than to buy those things.
Additionally if they even if they do have gadgets and access to the internet it is up to the person's will to earn money that will get him out of poverty. Even before there is Bitcoin there are many ways to earn money from other kinds of investment from putting your money in stocks and mutual funds you can save up and build a capital for you to create your own business but do all people take advantage of it? And the answer is a big no because only a few people get to go out of being poor.
Activity: 335
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
August 30, 2017, 08:33:43 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
August 30, 2017, 07:59:22 AM
I think not! definitely not because not all people can know what is bitcoin and how it works, like many people who are not experience to go to school, so how can know what is bitcoin? so only the person who has a knowledge and experience to learn something.

If the early adopters like us, as you said, will be able to assist those that got in late, I don’t think anything is impossible then. In matters like this, I always take myself as an example. Bitcoin can reduce world poverty, but this opportunity will be for those with access to the internet. I never had a good job in my life until I got into Bitcoin, so it’s a game changer!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 06:01:37 PM
It would seem like this can make main assumptions about world wide web access and technological infrastructure that in a lot of the developing globe just aren't there however.
Jump to: