Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 112. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 26, 2017, 09:01:26 AM
bitcoin is made of course for economic improvement, including to reduce and even eliminate poverty, but everything goes back to state policy, if the state wants to think for good, of course, it can immediately legalize bitcoin.
No, in my opinion, Bitcoin give us the opportunites about make money and helps the people have knowledge and economy for enough buy a PC and internet connect online. This is reason Bitcoin cannot helps end world poverty.
why you are just looking at it like that? people should take this as an advantage with how bitcoin investment and knowledge will be very useful in the long
run, if you look inside this forum many people already gain a lot we just always think positive and keep it up to look for more ways to earn.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
August 26, 2017, 07:06:17 AM
Bitcoin can not complete poverty, because it is only a currency. They are only used by those who have enough money for necessary needs and sometimes they can afford to invest.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 07:03:04 AM
bitcoin is made of course for economic improvement, including to reduce and even eliminate poverty, but everything goes back to state policy, if the state wants to think for good, of course, it can immediately legalize bitcoin.
No, in my opinion, Bitcoin give us the opportunites about make money and helps the people have knowledge and economy for enough buy a PC and internet connect online. This is reason Bitcoin cannot helps end world poverty.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
August 26, 2017, 06:31:40 AM
I think not! definitely not because not all people can know what is bitcoin and how it works, like many people who are not experience to go to school, so how can know what is bitcoin? so only the person who has a knowledge and experience to learn something.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 04:42:23 AM
Bitcoin is really trying, but it will have to do a lot more to end poverty, as the bitcoin spreads its bringing relief to many, but strong financial hands will be needed to make it happen.
No, I do not think so. Money is the main purpose which create poverty and richness. Therefore, as long as we consider bitcoin as money, there will be no way to escape the poverty. It is not about bitcoin, it is about people's thought and what they are thinking.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 03:27:07 AM
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 26, 2017, 12:40:44 AM
The main problem of poverty is the unevenness of welfare, most of the poor because of their low level of education. The presence of bitcoin can be a solution to share the economic package of the country rather than using fiat money.
Activity: 658
August 25, 2017, 09:25:47 PM
If the world still has the thing which people consider as money, there will always be poverty. People are trying to adopt  as a new kind of money and therefore, I do not think that  can easily end world poverty
it is really helpful and i think it is doing this very well. it is very helpful in giving people jobs and it is reducing unemployment from the world. most of the people who are in crypto world and had invested in it or earning from signature campaign are doing good and earning good profit from it.
I think in addition to bitcoin users are still a little, of course only a few poor people who use bitcoin for their income. Even I think there is no poor here. So although bitcoin is very beneficial though. if it is not on target then surely it will not reduce poverty? Let alone to eradicate poverty is not the job of bitcoin

Bitcoin is not God that can really change the world for better and with regards the aim to reduce poverty, I think people were given the opportunity to enjoy the resources that's here on earth like education. So if poor people will be as poor as before, but certainly it's a no for now because if a person will put hardwork on every job that he have; he will gain better income. Poverty will end if all people's mind were created equal, but it's not possible because for my own observation now; poverty is a choice and through bitcoin as long as you're an open minder person there's a lot of micro jobs that lets you earn good income through bitcoin. By that strategy you maybe having those opportunity to suppress the poverty of every people in the world now, depending on how a person is positive to pursue his dreams of aiming higher for his finances.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
August 25, 2017, 08:49:17 PM
If the world still has the thing which people consider as money, there will always be poverty. People are trying to adopt  as a new kind of money and therefore, I do not think that  can easily end world poverty
it is really helpful and i think it is doing this very well. it is very helpful in giving people jobs and it is reducing unemployment from the world. most of the people who are in crypto world and had invested in it or earning from signature campaign are doing good and earning good profit from it.
I think in addition to bitcoin users are still a little, of course only a few poor people who use bitcoin for their income. Even I think there is no poor here. So although bitcoin is very beneficial though. if it is not on target then surely it will not reduce poverty? Let alone to eradicate poverty is not the job of bitcoin
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 08:30:47 PM
It has a possibility that bitcoin might change the world but, it will take many years before it will be. We cannot change a thing so easily. But we hope so that oneday bitcoin might help us all especially those who are very lack in needs.
I cannot say that it can really end world poverty but rather it can help to lessen world poverty. I think bitcoin csn be one of the tool to help lessen world poverty it can somehow used by people for it. But i think that it can help if people truely understands how well it works and has the full knowledge to be able to use it for good purposes.
Activity: 308
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
August 25, 2017, 06:14:44 PM
How it possible? Bitcoin it is not religion, not an army and not a magic, so why people always think what it onec can change we world so cardinally?
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 05:50:33 PM
Bitcoin does not help to solve the problem of world poverty, because that he is like gold. The rich will use it to make more investments, and the poor will have a much lower financial position.

It can help to solve every bitcoin user to get out of poverty depending on how he is working with it. And this is a fact, you know how to make grow your investment and it just doesn't grow without doing anything. Unless you are a big time holder and you hold a lot of bitcoin then you can contribute and lessen the people who are in the poverty line.
well I will not agree with you word “NO”, because look at the position of bitcoin. Bitcoin step into the market 8 years ago and right now it lessen poverty in the word and soon in the future bitcoin remove poverty from those who are little bit educated, because bitcoin can’t help those who know nothing about internet and bitcoin, so it is not bitcoin’s fault to not remove poverty from uneducated peoples.

Exactly, lots of people and most of them are poor, had the opportunity to have independent income. This also leveled their life standarts up, showing bitcoin reduced the World poverty.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 25, 2017, 05:40:42 PM
Bitcoin does not help to solve the problem of world poverty, because that he is like gold. The rich will use it to make more investments, and the poor will have a much lower financial position.

It can help to solve every bitcoin user to get out of poverty depending on how he is working with it. And this is a fact, you know how to make grow your investment and it just doesn't grow without doing anything. Unless you are a big time holder and you hold a lot of bitcoin then you can contribute and lessen the people who are in the poverty line.
well I will not agree with you word “NO”, because look at the position of bitcoin. Bitcoin step into the market 8 years ago and right now it lessen poverty in the word and soon in the future bitcoin remove poverty from those who are little bit educated, because bitcoin can’t help those who know nothing about internet and bitcoin, so it is not bitcoin’s fault to not remove poverty from uneducated peoples.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
August 25, 2017, 05:37:12 PM
No, I think the idea itself is pretty much ridiculous. No offense, but I don't see how bitcoin can put an end to such a major issue as world poverty. It's more of an investment opportunity than a currency. And it will always be too costly to invest in for very large groups of people that are hardcore poor.

I think you are missing the point. Like Bill gates said, Blockchain technology showed us how cheap it can be, there are millions of middle man in every single industry, those guys adding up the cost of almost everything. With Blockchain technoloy we dont need middle mans anymore, there are smartcontracts, there are coins which transfer the value faster and cheaper than fiat currency etc. That is why Blockchain will reduce the cost of almost everything, no more need of middleman. And there are more things will come, we cant even imagine right now. Industrial age is over my friend
Well you are right in your own prospective but trust me I saw many people who earn a lot through bitcoin and invest so much on social services for poor people, you can also check here on this forum, many people make schools for poor children and make child homes for poor children from their biotin earnings, and many of then start earning.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
August 25, 2017, 04:52:14 PM
Poverty cant comes to an end but yes Bitcoin is doing so great to make it less and less. A huge number of people get jobs from bitcoins, it is prevailing over the international markets and just throwing a pool of opportunities. Hundreds and thousands of people have invested and they are getting much better causing a strong removal in unemployment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
August 25, 2017, 09:49:20 AM
Bitcoin is really trying, but it will have to do a lot more to end poverty, as the bitcoin spreads its bringing relief to many, but strong financial hands will be needed to make it happen.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
August 25, 2017, 09:34:33 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
August 25, 2017, 12:50:35 AM
I am not sure if Bitcoin can end the world poverty, but i think it can help so many poor people around the world.
As decentralized and anonymous currency its easy to use for so many people from poor countries.
Agree with you. Regardless of the bitcoin price, but if not put to good use, it will not end poverty. But bitcoin can help the poor, even make them have income. And it has been widely proven by people.

It is true, but it is sometimes not well organized. Because sometimes the poor always can not tackle the money well, they are not savvy in saving and that's where the problems lie in their possession. It also makes them fall into poverty
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
August 24, 2017, 11:02:41 PM
I am not sure if Bitcoin can end the world poverty, but i think it can help so many poor people around the world.
As decentralized and anonymous currency its easy to use for so many people from poor countries.
Agree with you. Regardless of the bitcoin price, but if not put to good use, it will not end poverty. But bitcoin can help the poor, even make them have income. And it has been widely proven by people.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 24, 2017, 10:37:36 PM

We don't know for sure if bitcoin will be one of the factors that can end world poverty because poverty has many root causes and if bitcoin will only solve some of the financial problems of people in poor countries then we are still far from solving world poverty. Yes it may be easy for some of the underprivileged people to access bitcoin but then we cannot deny the fact that there are still so many people in the world who don't even have the basic tools to access bitcoin specifically electricity, gadget and internet.

What the cryptocurrency users can do now to somehow help improve the economy of their country is to build business to help people have jobs and then maybe some of them will be able to improve their status in life and be above the poverty line which is a small step to end the world poverty.

Jump to: