Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 12. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 168
March 16, 2018, 07:49:08 PM
I do not think so, except Bitcoin like gold with high liquidity then Digital Money can eliminate poverty
Since it helps reduce unproductivity among the impoverished countries, I do think it helps to end World Povert little by little. sure it doesn't diminish the number of unemployed but it sure lessens the impact of these people by giving them sideline opportunities yo earn money while searching for a regular job. If bitcoin investimg was done by a lot of people I do think it will make a huge impact on the world poverty.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 05:43:16 PM
I dont think Bitcoin can end world proverty, because if a person does not have such knowledge in such feat I think it is very impossible for someone to just invest in bitcoin and hope it will take a leap up then boom your investment will automatically just make you a billionaire.
Activity: 217
March 16, 2018, 05:38:00 PM
in my opinion, for me bitcoin is just a currency, poverty is not based on currency but in fact how they will get a currency. If they are hardworking people then they could end up their own poverty but if not bitcoin cant help with them.
Activity: 255
March 16, 2018, 05:26:06 PM
Yes! bitcoin can end poverty but it can also decrease the level of our economy. Bitcoin is like an international trade wherein we work for others so there econony increases.
Yes the economy of the country is being very good with bitcoin, because it use to make currency vanish and improve new system of payment it is good for the development of the country as well people of my country are educated and they know how they can be rich with bitcoin, bitcoin provided a lot of job opportunity to the people who are unemployed and who are not having any source of income, bitcoin is making everything better as people are able to make money and help their family, no doubt bitcoin is playing a vital role to remove the poverty form the country.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
March 16, 2018, 12:33:57 AM
it could be if all countries are compact and work together on bitcoin. for example, each country provides facilities for accessing bitcoin, such as trading, mining and includes this bitcointalk forum for every citizen, and especially the poor.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 12:30:56 AM
Bitcoin is trying to recover the price and it is the job facility to those who are with education are jobless so this is good for them to use bitcoin job facility and they will get amount so they will not become the criminals ans other mafia but they will be a good citizen and if you work for bitcoin you will earn some money and these all are improving the country economy.
Activity: 994
March 15, 2018, 11:31:10 PM
I have felt the positive impact of bitcoin so that everyone entering cryptocurrency will feel the same like me.
but many also do not know and give negative comments about bitcoin and I never know their reasoning.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 15, 2018, 10:50:42 PM
Now, even forever, poverty will not be ended by Bitcoin because we should understand one thing, bitcoin is just a place to invest and make money, money will move from one person to another. In short, bitcoin can be understood as a game, the game will have won and lost, people can not forever be the winner and can not always be the loser, and bitcoin can only change the lives of some people, can not be all, ending poverty with Bitcoin is an idea impractical and too far
I think to do that, it takes a deal of all countries to use bitcoin to end world poverty. and for now, many companies, and countries around the world who see bitcoin as a threat. many reasons that affect it, but I guess, if they really take advantage of it, I guess bitcoin can do that.
Activity: 364
March 15, 2018, 10:46:33 PM
Now, even forever, poverty will not be ended by Bitcoin because we should understand one thing, bitcoin is just a place to invest and make money, money will move from one person to another. In short, bitcoin can be understood as a game, the game will have won and lost, people can not forever be the winner and can not always be the loser, and bitcoin can only change the lives of some people, can not be all, ending poverty with Bitcoin is an idea impractical and too far
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 07:02:51 PM
can bitcoin end world poverty? for me as a bitcoin user I can not say that the bitcoin is an answer to the difficulties of other countries, especially with people who are not familiar with technology, have no internet and do not have enough knowledge of bitcoin.
Activity: 341
March 15, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

Cryptos are already doing a lot for Countries with distressed ecomomies that can't have a strong local currency.
Activity: 124
I am A Human.*beep*
March 15, 2018, 04:50:29 PM
Well. Lets say it like this: bitcoin probably has the ability to re distribute the worlds wealth system. But as far as history told us its pretty much unrealistic, as their are always humans in charge . If you know what i mean.
Peace  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
March 15, 2018, 04:43:22 PM
This is not true case. I do not think it will happen. There may be chance of bitcoin crash also and everyone is not lucky that he/she will invest in bitcoin and get rich.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 15, 2018, 04:31:05 PM
World poverty can't be stoped becuase bitcoin isn't making anything and just using resources that was already created. But few people can make some money.
Activity: 336
March 15, 2018, 03:06:37 PM
Bitcoin can't stop world poverty because not everyone knows bitcoin if you try to indorse bitcoin to the poor, they are the ones who don't have the interest to learn and another is lack of technology and can't afford internet connection so they don't have the chance to invest in bitcoin unless somebody will offer to them for free access of internet until they can stand with their own.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 12:19:46 PM
I think tackling poverty is the most difficult thing the government does, we all know that the main factor of poverty is low education, government programs are difficult because they do not care about themselves.
Activity: 266
March 15, 2018, 12:12:17 PM
Should be able to, if bitcoin is legalized it can give anyone the opportunity to improve their income and welfare, but unfortunately many countries do not care about poverty, instead they allow poverty for political objects.

Lol. Obviously, bitcoins together with all the other crypto currencies out there cannot end world poverty. In fact, I do not even think that there really is such a way existing that can end this thing called poverty. Because if you think about it, you will see that the crypto world is just like any other opportunity giving industries out there. the only thing that makes it different is that involvement in it does not require that much from anyone unlike other industries. But other than that, I think all investments, businesses and jobs are the same in all industries; All of them needs a hell lot of time to be learned properly and requires a lot of effort from anyone who wants to be successful.
Activity: 1050
March 15, 2018, 11:30:24 AM
Should be able to, if bitcoin is legalized it can give anyone the opportunity to improve their income and welfare, but unfortunately many countries do not care about poverty, instead they allow poverty for political objects.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 15, 2018, 11:15:02 AM

I think yes, if there's a lot of poor people discovers bitcoin it is possible that it can end poverty. But I think any kind of work can help the poverty because it only depends on people. if every people work hard eventhough they different kind of work it is not possible that the poverty will end. If they are not lazy and they pursue their dreams their goals will be achieve. the bitcoin is only one of the way to end the poverty but it is still depends on the people who work for it.
How can the poor people afford internet and also a computer and other stuff that they need if they are poor and still striving for minimum salary or even below minimum in order to sustain their daily needs and still struggling? It will not be a good idea for any people to just end their poverty because most of the people from the poor countries cannot afford a decent life so how they are going to spend their money to get into bitcoin if they will prioritize food more than computers.
Activity: 354
March 15, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

I think yes, if there's a lot of poor people discovers bitcoin it is possible that it can end poverty. But I think any kind of work can help the poverty because it only depends on people. if every people work hard eventhough they different kind of work it is not possible that the poverty will end. If they are not lazy and they pursue their dreams their goals will be achieve. the bitcoin is only one of the way to end the poverty but it is still depends on the people who work for it.
Pages:
Jump to: