Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 41. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 09:22:31 AM
It's really hard to say because some advantages of Bitcoin do help to end the world poverty but somes aren't
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
January 01, 2018, 08:43:17 AM
I also agree with the idea that Bitcoin will be able to eradicate the world's poverty, but how can we do it? While Bitcoin is still considered illegal and prohibited in many countries? And Bitcoin's ability to eradicate poverty is also difficult because in the world many people are unaware of technology and commercial electronics.
No bitcoin cannot end world poverty.It can reduce unemployment though.It is only a money providing opportunity for those who know how to use it.Firstly,it requires an internet connection which cannot be available to every person and every corner of the world.Many are still illiterate and depend only on physical money for their daily transactions.Bitcoin is also complex and not everyone can operate it.It needs hardwork and time.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 05:42:50 AM
It can bring ease to the life of those who know how to handle it. Poverty is not directly proportional to any currency (real or virtual). It is linked with other economic factors including policies, infrastructure, technology, and above all the education.
It depends to people how they handle their lives using bitcoin. But don't used bitcoin to end poverty in the world. We need to work our everyday life.
Bitcoin can help the poor much more than the developed world will help. People in the West can afford to pay big dues and can live without thinking about their expenses. But those who earn $ 100 a month - can not. For them, access to a global economy and affordable banking is literally a matter of life and death.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 31, 2017, 05:07:14 AM
It can bring ease to the life of those who know how to handle it. Poverty is not directly proportional to any currency (real or virtual). It is linked with other economic factors including policies, infrastructure, technology, and above all the education.
It depends to people how they handle their lives using bitcoin. But don't used bitcoin to end poverty in the world. We need to work our everyday life.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
December 30, 2017, 02:23:19 PM
Ummmm no, I doubt it.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
December 30, 2017, 02:21:37 PM
No. Because not all of us can afford to buy Bitcoin even if you can buy a small portion of it. And also not all of us have an access on the internet. Honestly speaking, most bitcoin users belongs to the middle class and higher class people. So Bitcoin couldn't help to eradicate poverty.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 02:00:50 PM
I also agree with the idea that Bitcoin will be able to eradicate the world's poverty, but how can we do it? While Bitcoin is still considered illegal and prohibited in many countries? And Bitcoin's ability to eradicate poverty is also difficult because in the world many people are unaware of technology and commercial electronics.
Activity: 406
December 30, 2017, 01:41:12 PM
Poverty depends upon yourself, all things in this world are parallel, what you dig in is what you earn. There is no poverty if everybody is responsible industrious and God fearing. Lets accept the fact that our main enemy is our self only.

Bitcoin does not affect poverty. A person either knows how to make money or not. And if you do not know how to make money, Bitcoin will not help you.
Activity: 28
December 30, 2017, 12:36:48 PM
In 2018 we will see how the world together can help reduce poverty #HTW
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 11:53:00 AM
No, but it will hopefully contribute to fight inequalities, as it's already shifting great amount of liquidity from corporations to individuals.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
December 30, 2017, 10:44:54 AM
I don't think bitcoin can end world poverty, Bitcoin for me is like a managing your own business, you need to have some skill and knowledge on how to successfully manage your business. And how come people success in their life if they have lack of knowledge about it. I think bitcoin can make people improve their life but not for word of "end" world of poverty.
Activity: 42
December 30, 2017, 08:36:37 AM
Bitcoin will not end the poverty. The poverty will only end if we appreciate the education. Even bitcoin is very popular in the market as long as you don't have proper education many people can fool you.
Activity: 322
December 30, 2017, 06:57:41 AM
Bitcoin can't end world poverty. Poverty is a serious problem that Government should address this with there concrete planning and proper execution.
Bitcoin can only help people who are willing to earn bitcoin. It can help them from his financial problem. But not all people are willing to learn and accept bitcoin. Many are lazy can't even help himself.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
December 30, 2017, 06:31:46 AM
Yes I think so. I was also relying on bitcoin to end my problem invterms of money. I have work but sometimes it is not enough for my family. I think same thing is happening in some of us and it can happen to anyone around the world. Bitcoin can end their poverty if they make an effort to study bitcoin. There are many ways to earn money on bitcoin it just depend on how skilled we are.
I disagree on you. Bitcoin cant end world poverty. It just lessen world poverty. We can say that it will end if you will work hard in here or make an effort if you wanted to be rich. Bitcoin can make you rich in just one glance if ever you will make an effort working in here then there is a possibility that it will end world poverty. Through bitcoin you can earn a lot of money and changes our living, but it will depend on how you work to gain or to have an extra income.
Yes correct bitcoin cannot end the world poverty because theres a lots of people need money to sustain their necessity. Maybe bitcoin can help to reduce poverty if they have some knowledge about bitcoin and how to use computers. Bitcoin is very helpful because they provide people another source of income.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
December 30, 2017, 06:05:50 AM
For me, yes bitcoin can help to end world poverty its because bitcoin is for everybody that is willing to try it, learn it and more. Bitcoin’s amount is very massive that you can earn or profit a lot of money, and the excellent benefits of bitcoin are the many ways to make it. There's a lot of technique to obtain bitcoin, and it depends on the person what will they choose. In all aspect, you need to work smart to gain plenty. Smiley
Activity: 168
December 30, 2017, 05:56:03 AM
Although bitcoin is a potential coin,it could not end world poverty since its supply is limited to only 21 million coins.It has transformed the lives of many people but still it is highly impossible to eradicate poverty from the world.But it could atleast change the life of some poor people.

It is true, bitcoin will never be able to end world poverty, because besides the number of bitcoinbyang is limited in addition, many people who do not understand about the use of bitcoin. Maybe only some of us who understand the tramp of crypto that can maximize this

Yes. It can, if bitcoin become papular all over the world, people will courage to make an work in bitcoin and make an investment, and in other country. i think it can end economic poverty, so it is good if bitcoin become a legal in whole world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
December 30, 2017, 04:50:36 AM
I guess not, bitcoin is not solution for poverty all over the world. Maybe it can help in terms of financial problem but in some aspect of poverty it is not. And having bitcoin cannot cover all your needs because people are not contented.
Bitcoin can never stop the wars in some other countries so how can bitcoin end the world poverty. Things are not that easy in terms of poverty it cannot solve of money or bitcoin alone.
it's not totally end up poverty, but bitcoin can help every individual especially for those unemployed. bitcoin help me personally on financial needs. i am full time mom when i first time known bitcoins it help me to have extra income while im home...
Activity: 43
December 30, 2017, 04:27:31 AM
I think it is not possible also impossible too World poverty is not even finished by each country and poverty is a very big issue and it is a government policy execution problem and there is lot of practical issues involved in it. One thing we have to accept that bitcoin will end the poverty of the individual person there is no doubt about it.
Activity: 73
December 30, 2017, 04:24:44 AM
It would take thousands of years to end poverty.
It requires one basic human characteristic be eliminated - GREED.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
December 30, 2017, 04:14:50 AM
Can you please explain why you think that bitcoin will end world poverty? AFAIK you do not get bitcoin for free and to get it you need to have money. But if you are poor and have no money left to buy it, how can you gain advantage of it? I also think that the high taxes and fees we still have to pay do not help us to leave poverty?

You could get bitcoins for free on FAUCETS but it is not a way on how to get enough bitcoin really fast. Bitcoin is for anyone who wanted to earn it, the only problem is that not all of the people around the world are not that knowledgeable because they didn't go to school because of this POVERTY, they don't have enough money to send their children on school even themselves don't have the capability to do so.

It is heartbreaking to see other people who lives in the street because they don't have any home, they are asking for money or food just to live the day, POVERTY is the real problem, but YES, bitcoin could help the world to end this problem if the Government will be the one who will implement something about this.
Pages:
Jump to: