Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 38. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 08, 2018, 02:09:24 AM
For me no! Because bitcoins and cryptos are difficult to understand especially for people who are limited to accessing the internet. So even if you know bitcoins if you do not study it well it will not give you the desired comfort in life. So it is important to study it well and learn what to know. To the comfort you desire you can achieve.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 02:05:42 AM
. No! Nothing compare to diligent hand...work with your hand upgrade your skill and apply it to your life..
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 01:45:56 AM
Bitcoin is not yet an effective solution to world poverty. Today's price is too high. For the average person, it is difficult to make or even buy, let alone the poor people. This is just an investment, not a change to the poor wand.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

There's a big possibility that bitcoin can end world poverty because everybody's welcome in bitcoin world that gives income and work. Bitcoin helps people to give income, and that's the world need to have income for the people so that in prevent poverty to all countries.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
January 07, 2018, 11:30:35 PM
Bitcoin is only ending poverty for tech people and amateur traders or moving them from the middle class to the upper class. The idea that it's helping starving kids in Africa is a myth.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 11:21:46 PM
Bitcoin is a gift from GOD and hope in near future it will hold all the economy if the world don't push it back as many countries like CHINA don't want it so hope it will do the best for poverty and the third generation countries can take advantages from Bitcoin investment.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 11:05:46 PM
Yes, it can because it can give you money if you only have knowledge about the internet. Poverty is very popular here in my country so Bitcoin can help them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 10:57:40 PM
It takes a long process and time to overcome poverty, because the main problem of poverty is on human resources, they are not concerned with the situation and feel comfortable with their poverty.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
January 07, 2018, 10:41:08 PM
Hopefully yes..
Poverty is the primary majority problem of countries ..
If bitcoin is the only way to reduce poverty..then we should teach and encourage all people to invest and to use it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 07, 2018, 10:07:09 PM
It could help Venezuela fellows, if only they would take time to trade instead of working for 25 bucks a month
Activity: 56
January 07, 2018, 10:04:14 PM
Don't think of Bitcoin as a solution to everything since there are more drivers of economic and financial well-being other than a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 278
January 07, 2018, 07:56:17 PM
The world wouldn`t need a new technology to end poverty just less greed. In my opinion we have enough resources so btc would be just a new way if we really wanted to end it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 07:54:38 PM
They will not solve all of the problems of the world and the underprivileged in one fell swoop. Instead, we need to view them more as tools that can be used to help developing world countries with the right planning and intentions. There are many ways that cryptocurrencies can help our world, with reduced remittance fees, greater access to banking, combating inflation and fighting corruption just being some of them.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 07, 2018, 07:41:14 PM
The problem of poverty is one of the few things that is difficult to remove, many factors that cause poverty so that the presence of bitcoin is not too impact for the poor.
Activity: 231
January 07, 2018, 06:03:16 PM

To end the world poverty is a very vast topic. Even though many uses bitcoin and earn from it they can't end the worlds poverty cause there are a lot of uneducated people and poor people all over the world and unless we share it is impossible to happen.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
January 07, 2018, 03:05:20 PM
i dont think so. there will always a rich and a poor in this world

Thats how this world works, cant deny it though as we are part of this

I think the only thing bitcoin can do with povery is to reduce it somehow.

Seriously dont be ridiculuous about this. As of now most people can even afford 1mbtc of digital coin that you cant touch. I am being sarcastic about this but you do get my main point do you. Bitcoin for now is nothing more than a risky investment for the majority of people

-rubbish snip-

You need to learn before you post
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 01:32:00 PM
i dont think so. there will always a rich and a poor in this world
Activity: 209
January 07, 2018, 01:18:02 PM
We cannot depend everything with bitcoin. It is just a cryptocurrency and we are the one who gets to decide whether we want to end poverty or not. Our will and decisions are the things that matters and contributes the most when it comes to the solution of world poverty. We cannot expect also that everyone in the world would use bitcoin since they have few knowledge about it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
January 07, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
I think the only thing bitcoin can do with povery is to reduce it somehow. Bitcoin will not be able to solve world poverty yet since it is not yet legalized worldwide. There would only be a possibility for bitcoin to solve world poverty if every people in the world knows about bitcoin and if all of them are willing to use bitcoin to earn money. We can't fully rely on bitcoin with this because it is just a currency.
Activity: 406
January 07, 2018, 12:12:30 PM
It can help few people who knew bitcoin and knew how to use computer. but It can't end poverty because some poor don't have gadgets, computer and internet connection. Also, some of poor don't know how to use that gadgets. Bitcoin can help you to earn but it will not help to end poverty in every country.
It cannot eliminate the world poverty, looking at the percentage of bitcoin users and it is very less when compared to the total world population in fact negligible so how it puts a full stop to the poverty. Everbody cannot use the bitcoin as it is limited as an entire population do not have laptop, computer and internet connection to use bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: