Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 43. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 29, 2017, 12:02:27 AM
Yes I think so. I was also relying on bitcoin to end my problem invterms of money. I have work but sometimes it is not enough for my family. I think same thing is happening in some of us and it can happen to anyone around the world. Bitcoin can end their poverty if they make an effort to study bitcoin. There are many ways to earn money on bitcoin it just depend on how skilled we are.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 28, 2017, 08:04:51 PM
Well in my own opinion, bitcoin can end world poverty, because bitcoin can help your dream come true and bitcoin can help your financial problem help you and can your future can be great at all.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 28, 2017, 07:07:44 PM
Absolutely my answer is yes! Why? Because I feel a better improvement since I started to join bitcoin and we all know that poverty is in the individual people. And people is the reason of financial crisis or financial improvements. I believe that if we all become rich or have better improvement because of bitcoin then the poverty will end in our land or in our own country.
You are having a big bias, bitcoin is helping you and that is nice and good for you but bitcoin cannot help everyone, bitcoin is only helping those that were astute enough to learn about it and are taking advantage of that opportunity, as bitcoin become more popular we are going to be benefited by it but those that get in late will find a price of bitcoin that is not going to be affordable to them and as such the benefits they are going to get will be lower.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 12:22:55 PM
the poverty will always be there, bitcoin wouldn't change the way that people lives, and not even from the poors.
Those who are poors, are always going to be poors if they do not even know how to manage their money.
Activity: 210
December 28, 2017, 11:27:42 AM
I think not, bitcoin is just a digital currency and not all countries are legalizing it.
Bitcoin is the world's currency innovation, that's all
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 11:18:42 AM
I`m just wondering, how do you think Bitcoin can end world poverty? The article says almost nothing.
Activity: 25
December 28, 2017, 11:15:13 AM
I think bitcoin can help to lessen the poverty but bitcoin cannot end the world poverty. Simply because not all people has the knowledge to operate the bitcoin or not all people know how to access the bitcoin. I think bit coin can help but the action is in you. You need to work to make your life easier and to avoid being poor. Action are still in your hands Bitcoin can be the way to make your life less hustle. That is my thoughts. Smiley

Activity: 38
December 28, 2017, 10:55:43 AM
Yes! You can earn.  But you cannot save the world  from poverty  just by using bitcoin.  There are numerous platforms and websites that offer you bitcoins in exchange for your service. or Another legit and cost-effective way of earning bitcoins is through trading. lending or Earn Bitcoin From Faucets

Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
December 28, 2017, 10:37:19 AM
It can't. Actually, it can help people but can not really end poverty especially some who are poor does not have any access with the internet or even gadgets therefore no access to Bitcoin.

Furthermore, it's in the mindset of a certain person. If they want to be free from poverty, they will do things that will help them. There are many ways a person just have to make up his or her mind.
Activity: 162
December 28, 2017, 10:05:47 AM
I doubt bitcoin can end the poverty and I don't think anyone can end it. It is really good to see if bitcoin can end poverty however, due to differences of our races, religions and beliefs it is really hard to make it possible. Each and everyone of us has its role and only us can change it no matter what unless we are all willing to end it and its not that easy.
Activity: 196
December 27, 2017, 11:34:47 PM
Poverty depends upon yourself, all things in this world are parallel, what you dig in is what you earn. There is no poverty if everybody is responsible industrious and God fearing. Lets accept the fact that our main enemy is our self only.
Activity: 392
December 27, 2017, 11:06:27 PM
i think yes because the value of bitcoin now is more strong than before and i think people get more profit in bitcoin because of that and if you hold this or invest now and then be patient i can say that you will get more money in the future.
Activity: 112
December 27, 2017, 11:01:15 PM
Bitcoin is not a magic wand which will end world poverty. It simply doesn't have the power to end such a massive thing. Also bitcoin is not a payment system anymore. We have moved to a different goal long back, when the confirmation time increased and transaction fees hiked. These confirmation time and transaction fees is going to be increased again and again. So we will move from the initial goal further.

Bitcoin has now purely became an investment asset. IT can provide a huge return which any other conventional investment will never be able to offer ever. So I take bitcoin purely as an investment and a trading asset. I earn profit  and keep it for the future.
I agree, Generally, it will not end poverty in just one tick of a clock, we must consider the capability of the poor on how they will know and earn in btc. It may help a person to grow but not the world as a whole.
Activity: 231
December 27, 2017, 10:47:29 PM
To end world poverty, it will be difficult, but to end poverty in one's life, I believe this can happen, because to date anyone who joins bitcoin, they have a better life especially in finance.
Activity: 365
December 27, 2017, 05:04:12 PM
From the whole indication bitcoin can end world poverty. Many that I know that could not afford to buy a valuable things are buying now because of bitcoin. Many outside there could not over time transfer fund from foreign country to home country to their people because of government restriction and bank charges but with inception of bitcoin, transfer of fund has been made easy. With these people can eat and take care of their self very well.
December 27, 2017, 04:42:47 PM
I think bitcoin can help other people in poverty but not all. Like what you said, war, crisis in europe and other disaster can't help to solve this problem.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
December 27, 2017, 03:41:51 PM
Resume for one second, many countries have either waste used for I have gone out of all resources due to some reason let's see if the whole world gets connected to each other by Bitcoin and they provide their services and accept payment in Bitcoin then that can broke many country loss but I think that way actually make the world happiest and most fulfilling and promising place in the universe. Or else people are going to make Chaos like early man and going to decide those with war .
Activity: 384
December 27, 2017, 03:28:16 PM
I think it could be bitcoin doing that. Because a lot of poverty in this world. Bitcoin can help a country's economy and reduce poverty. Any unemployment can work on bitcoins.
Activity: 28
December 27, 2017, 03:08:47 PM
I don´t think that bitcoin will end world poverty. That is a structural problem that the world has. Bitcoin will democratize the financial system and make it more accesible. But poverty is another matter
Activity: 70
December 27, 2017, 03:02:23 PM
Well, BTC is the enemy of the banks and banks are the enemies of the poor people, so I guess BTC isnt that bad for poor people Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: