Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 42. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
December 30, 2017, 04:08:42 AM
Just Bitcoin is now worldwide Phenomenal now a days and is useful does not in can end poverty, there's still a lot of thing to dealt with when comes to this problem and it's not one time big time event and will wipe out all poverty in the world. those who knows it can somehow adapt and from that can start something, but you see not all are capable of applying it, they would rather have something to eat with than to do all these stuff that they're not familiar with.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 01:44:02 AM
Poverty? Can it be solved by a kind of digital currency? If it can be solved by money, then poverty is not a worldwide problem. Although we know the ability of bitcoin to be great. But it's only in the digital currency. Bitcoin also needs to get into people's lives. This may be the next bit of bitcoin to do.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
December 30, 2017, 12:23:50 AM
I think so, if thr government legalized and make this as an official online business in a country maybe it can end the poverty. How ? Government should make programs about how to join, invest, trade in bitcoin. And from that may people will join and it is the time that the government make a tax regarding this. Through tax, can improve and develop the country itself.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 30, 2017, 12:12:53 AM
Ending the world's poverty, for this all has counted the people who are active with bitcoin alone who will be successful with bitcoin.

Unless the whole world is active with bitcoin activity may be unemployment will be clean worldwide but if bitcoin is active with people who know bitcoin alone, this will not reduce the poverty of the whole world population.

But until now there has been a lot of unemployment is reduced, is almost 30% and maybe in the coming year unemployment also akn berkuran more than some of the world's population and start activity ..

But if the whole world unemployment net I just do not know about it. Bitcoin, good luck with all btc.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
ExtraCredit ICO 20% Presale Bonus! extracredit.io
December 29, 2017, 08:23:52 PM
In a fact I believe world poverty can be solved anytime, but is not gonna happen, I remember why Africa and America are the poorest around the world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
December 29, 2017, 08:22:44 PM
Can you please explain why you think that bitcoin will end world poverty? AFAIK you do not get bitcoin for free and to get it you need to have money. But if you are poor and have no money left to buy it, how can you gain advantage of it? I also think that the high taxes and fees we still have to pay do not help us to leave poverty?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 29, 2017, 08:19:27 PM
No, it wont end world poverty. Only those people who is knowledgeable and have the skills in trading (commonly those educated people) will be benifitted from Bitcoin. Those under the poverty usually has no internet, no smartphones laptop or computer, so how they can access Bitcoin. It would be impossible to end the world poverty unless we donate all our profit to them.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 29, 2017, 07:40:54 PM
I don't think so: bitcoin - as any kind of money - is just a "representation" of value, it doesn't create it.
So, to end poverty we need to create real value, not just a representation
Activity: 6
December 29, 2017, 04:13:28 PM
x
Activity: 322
December 29, 2017, 04:03:48 PM
Bitcoin can not eliminate world poverty. If Bitcoin is thought to remove global poverty, then all the bitcoins will be able to accept. Even BTC will be able to accept all the countries in the world.
Activity: 83
December 29, 2017, 03:16:44 PM
I think the world poverty will not ended by Bitcoin. It's really easily to say the world's poverty is not related to Bitcoin at all.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
December 29, 2017, 05:00:52 AM
Bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency, the way we use it as an instrument for escaping poverty is the thing that matters. If we are not going to allow bitcoin become legalie worldwide, therr would be a low possibility that it will not be known by many leading to the lack of connection with bitcoin. Therefore, we can not say yet that bitcoin will end world poverty unless its legalized worldwide.
Activity: 322
December 29, 2017, 04:50:51 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin currently has a big name in the world . Bitcoin will name more in the future . So Bitcoin will be able to overcome poverty in the future .
Activity: 55
December 29, 2017, 04:35:23 AM
For me it can't end world poverty because it is too many people need money to sustain their needs but i think Bitcoin can help to reduce poverty if they have some knowledge especially in English and using computers. Earning money is not easy and many people are too lazy that's why they don't have any jobs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
December 29, 2017, 04:28:59 AM
Hopefully yes. But thats way too long to happen. Bitcoin still trying to prove to everyone that it will work. I believe bitcoin wil really work for everyone to earn and do business. Its just that there negative people who will scatter bad news about that its just a bubble and that it will not work on the long run. But come to think of it, it has been existing since 2009. Its almost 9 years now start next year. So far bitcoin is doing fine. People are earning in different way by joining bitcoin. You can earn by just doing signature campaign if you dont have money to invest.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 29, 2017, 04:02:43 AM
Yes I think so. I was also relying on bitcoin to end my problem invterms of money. I have work but sometimes it is not enough for my family. I think same thing is happening in some of us and it can happen to anyone around the world. Bitcoin can end their poverty if they make an effort to study bitcoin. There are many ways to earn money on bitcoin it just depend on how skilled we are.
I disagree on you. Bitcoin cant end world poverty. It just lessen world poverty. We can say that it will end if you will work hard in here or make an effort if you wanted to be rich. Bitcoin can make you rich in just one glance if ever you will make an effort working in here then there is a possibility that it will end world poverty. Through bitcoin you can earn a lot of money and changes our living, but it will depend on how you work to gain or to have an extra income.
Activity: 174
December 29, 2017, 03:58:09 AM
bitcoin cant end poverty ?? maybe yes if help the country rise the economy many can help poor people.like me i did not know about bitcoin that helped me greatly in my difficulties. in our country that poor economy can help bitcoin every country because the economy is good. so every person needs to work hard to get rid of the difficulty of every person.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
December 29, 2017, 03:34:23 AM
I also think so that it's possible that bitcoin can end world poverty somehow. Somehow because bitcoin is not yet legalized worldwide so the chances that everyone will get to know about bitcoin is smaller for some areas. Bitcoin has shown its power over the past few years but we cannot fully rely on it in ending world poverty instead we should change our ways on living.
Activity: 143
December 29, 2017, 03:09:26 AM
I don't think so, world poverty is very large scale, besides, it will never replace solid money. The government is still not in control of it, and i don't think it can solve poverty without some sort of politics.
Activity: 210
December 29, 2017, 12:46:07 AM
Yes I think so. I was also relying on bitcoin to end my problem invterms of money. I have work but sometimes it is not enough for my family. I think same thing is happening in some of us and it can happen to anyone around the world. Bitcoin can end their poverty if they make an effort to study bitcoin. There are many ways to earn money on bitcoin it just depend on how skilled we are.
I disagree on you because bitcoin cant end world poverty. In fact bitcoin can help many more people. It can lessen world poverty not end world poverty. Bitcoin can help many more people through everything. If ever we will do our best to study bitcoin and work hard on it then theirs a possibility that it can end world poverty.
Pages:
Jump to: