Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 71. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 09, 2017, 05:37:22 PM

Yes of coirse. If people are learning how to be more dependent on holding thier money they will somehow have the right to more end the poverty. Poverty in fact doens't focus on the bitcoin. It is focus and depend on the people of the country if they want to go out to poverty or stays there.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 05:21:47 PM
Yes! I think Bitcoin can end the world poverty. But it will be too late. It is not possible to change everything so easily. But many countries need help. Because Bitcoin is not valid in many countries, Bitcoin must be valid before those countries. Many people are so poor that they do not even read and do not have money for internet access. Therefore, these problems must be resolved earlier. Which Bitcoin alone can not afford. Need help with mutual help.
Dont think bitcoin will have any affects on poverty, instead talking about bitcoin and poverty is really out of the context. Its like asking if USD can end world poverty, they should really explain about the blockchain technology not the bitcoin and even if they can read ledger and undeniedable transactions, then who will invest in the bank as there is no privacy about your own financial situation
I agree your thought, we are forgetting the Bitcoin function and its benefit when we using it. Bitcoin is also a currency, a tool to helps us transfers money. Only we can change poverty in the world, without any tools that can help us at all, because we are the ones who create it!
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
November 09, 2017, 05:00:47 AM
Yes! I think Bitcoin can end the world poverty. But it will be too late. It is not possible to change everything so easily. But many countries need help. Because Bitcoin is not valid in many countries, Bitcoin must be valid before those countries. Many people are so poor that they do not even read and do not have money for internet access. Therefore, these problems must be resolved earlier. Which Bitcoin alone can not afford. Need help with mutual help.
Dont think bitcoin will have any affects on poverty, instead talking about bitcoin and poverty is really out of the context. Its like asking if USD can end world poverty, they should really explain about the blockchain technology not the bitcoin and even if they can read ledger and undeniedable transactions, then who will invest in the bank as there is no privacy about your own financial situation
Activity: 76
Merit: 11
November 09, 2017, 04:45:53 AM
I don't think so because even Bill Gates can't end the world poverty even though he lessen the rate of poverty using his wealth and invention still there is world poverty. I don't think that bitcoin is built for saving poverty but at some point it can help a little.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
November 09, 2017, 03:25:29 AM

Yes I am thinking of bitcoin as a solution to the world number 1 problem which is the world poverty. I believe that bitciin can end world poverty not now but soon. As bitcoin would be known worldwide, as bitcoin would be the new currency of the world, as bitcoin would increase its price in the market, I believe that through these bitcoin can end not only world poverty but also unemployment because bitcoin offers opportunity to everyone who is interested to earn income.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 03:19:53 AM
I think food, clothing and shelter will end world poverty.  Bitcoin definitely has the potential to redistributed wealth and access to currency, however there are many other steps that also need to be taken along with evolution of money.  Such as the evolution of how humans treat other humans worldwide.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
November 09, 2017, 03:13:14 AM
Bitcoin cannot end world poverty if there are many other type of currencies that are controlled by the government
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 03:08:55 AM

I think so. The thing is with bitcoin's value there is a probability that any person that will earn and sell it could get a big amount of money, and it is easily done. However, it still depends upon the action of that person if he or she is hardworking.
Activity: 518
November 09, 2017, 02:33:09 AM
Poverty global level can't be overcome with presence of bitcoin. Only peoples who struggle have more chances to end poverty in his life. Then willing to take advantage of what he has for the good of peoples around him.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
November 09, 2017, 02:04:44 AM
Yes but not those who are not lucky to have knowledge about it. Bitcoins are like a gold so if you have it. You have the chance to change your life. We've seen how we can get rich here so if you bought it In those low-priced times and you're selling it now you're sure to make a million dollars here.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
November 09, 2017, 01:38:38 AM
Even with or without bitcoin, world poverty can end if the government will put an effort seriously on the peoples needs and not the peoples want. When they value its people and not itself, like on this past centuries of governing countries, it would have not any single poor people on the planet. Bitcoin is not the way. It is somehow reduce it but the solution is already given, but didnt do.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
November 08, 2017, 10:56:26 PM
I don't think bitcoin can end the world poverty. Because not all poor people know about bitcoin. And no one is teaching them how to do bitcoin.

Yeah that's true, I think bitcoin will just improve your country's system and not end poverty. If we really want to end poverty then we should start teaching poor people about this technology and the government should support this kind of action.
That would be in reality, bitcoin is not the solution of being in poverty. Only bitcoin can do is to help individuals who what to improve their living but not just in an instant way. We still have to work for it, because nothing is possible if we work hard and a big chances to reach of what we aimed for.
Activity: 518
November 08, 2017, 10:35:59 PM
I don't know what really the role of Bitcoin especially in helping to end poverty in the entire world maybe in some countries Bitcoin can help to the people who believe that Bitcoin can change their life and I believe that not only Bitcoin can end poverty it also depends on their goverment
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 08, 2017, 10:20:41 PM
I don't think bitcoin can end the world poverty. Because not all poor people know about bitcoin. And no one is teaching them how to do bitcoin.

Poverty can not be eliminated but can be reduced, I think if bitcoin is managed properly and even legalized by the government then bitcoin can be very useful and can reduce poverty.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 08:56:38 PM
for me , no because poverty is a choice you need to do something (good something) to make your life better.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
November 08, 2017, 07:43:44 PM

Yeah that's true, I think bitcoin will just improve your country's system and not end poverty. If we really want to end poverty then we should start teaching poor people about this technology and the government should support this kind of action.
Activity: 588
November 08, 2017, 04:40:48 PM
in my opinion bitcoin will not be able to eliminate poverty because it is not that easy to eliminate poverty, I think that can reduce poverty is a government policy of a country
if such totalitarian countries as Russia will beware of introducing crypto currency in the country, then citizens will be limited in their capabilities. There are a lot of such countries and since the legalization of Bitcoin is in question, it is very bad for the world community.
Activity: 392
November 08, 2017, 01:53:57 PM
in my opinion bitcoin will not be able to eliminate poverty because it is not that easy to eliminate poverty, I think that can reduce poverty is a government policy of a country
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
November 08, 2017, 01:35:50 PM
I think Bitcoin alone can not end the world's poverty. Because there are many problems, such as: Many countries in the world are backward. Many poor people have illiterates. To use Bitcoin, you must learn to study. Many countries have not made Bitcoin valid. So I think all these problems can not solve Bitcoin alone. If you get help from many people, then Bitcoin can end the world's poverty.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
November 08, 2017, 01:27:11 PM
I think it depends on the situation. Bitcoin can only end the poverty of those who knows bitcoin,but those who dont know anything about bitcoin, they are always in poverty in thier entire life like on some places were technology have no room.
i don,t think so because bitcoin is a type of currency.and which is new for some people and and also number of people of this world don,t know about bitcoin.so it is too early to say that..
Pages:
Jump to: