Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 68. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 01:18:08 AM
It depends on people because if you are lazy to work hard  you dont reduce your poverty but if you workhard to earn bitcoin and have a patient to hold it i think someday surely you'll become rich .
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 01:13:28 AM
I think not, because every bitcoin user does not always profits, but there is also a loss, let alone not all poor people can get the infrastructure for free to access bitcoin, even I think not many are interested in bitcoin. I think we should provide education, the necessary equipment and cooperative relationships to build a business that can end world poverty.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
November 13, 2017, 12:54:17 AM
If managed correctly, I'm sure bitcoin is the solution to the problems we currently encounter, it's time for the country's economy to use decentralization and bitcoin is the right answer.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 12:49:27 AM
Yes if world population will work together to just improve possibilities to end cash and make crypto globa scale currency... imo of course
World poverty cannot be end by the bitcoin alone as of this time, since not all people in the world yet has a fully understanding of what is bitcoin. As internet concern, that it was not fully implemented in all remote area or society so bitcoin is not accessible. But we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin is really a big help as financial support or either their main source of income for those people who are dedicated to have it, and i think time comes that virtual currency and online job will slowly change the world about poverty.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 12:41:09 AM
can, with everyone playing bitcoin, then the person's economic situation will improve. and can improve poverty
Activity: 46
November 12, 2017, 11:33:13 PM
It's not that simple that in just one snap, bitcoin could end poverty. Though it is possible if people using bitcoin will focus on it. Anyways, not all of them get access to the internet so I would say it is a long process.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 08:34:01 PM
I don't think so that bitcoin end poverty as we can see government cant end poverty and bitcoin can end poverty in the whole world?  For me no because as we can e many people they dont have a patient, determination and they didnt know how to love there work so thats why many people in each country has a poverty just because of themselve also so that i never think bitcoin can end poverty.
Activity: 252
November 12, 2017, 08:11:14 PM
Perhaps yes, because it can make people open their awareness of bitcoin then invest on it. After that waiting the value of their investment to grow.
Activity: 356
November 12, 2017, 07:46:40 PM
Not end poverty but give more people to have better income. Because not all people not know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is only for few people who are active in using internet. Not all internet users know bitcoin. Bitcoin users is only few percent from internet users.  To say end povery, I think it is far from the describtion but give more opportunity to get rich " I say yes"

I agree! We can not really end poverty however we can do something to alleviate it. One good solution is if every poor households learn how bitcoin works and if they will not abuse it, over use it or use it in negative purposes, then we can achieve a much better economy. Wherein people and community will no longer experience hunger, depression and death due to different reasons. And if only greedy people will try to share just for once and not try to steal from these poor people who will try to learn how to survive and be sustainable by using bitcoin, then everything is well. As long as our goal is purely positive without negative purpose , opinion or actions takes place then Bitcoin will definitely helps alleviate poverty.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
November 12, 2017, 06:17:33 PM
Not end poverty but give more people to have better income. Because not all people not know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is only for few people who are active in using internet. Not all internet users know bitcoin. Bitcoin users is only few percent from internet users.  To say end povery, I think it is far from the describtion but give more opportunity to get rich " I say yes"
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 06:10:50 PM
Yes if world population will work together to just improve possibilities to end cash and make crypto globa scale currency... imo of course
agree, the people who are in this forum have included work together to make it happen. Hopefully bitcoin will end the world of poverty
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
November 12, 2017, 05:39:30 PM
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
November 12, 2017, 02:48:59 PM
I think so..
If everyone could invest
NO, Because even the past currency cannot resolve the worldwide problem which is the issue of poverty. In addition to that, although technology rises, there are still countries that are not yet rich with this innovation. Also poverty is a major issue that is present ever since the world urbanization. Maybe bitcoin can lessen the poverty..but bitcoin cannot end world poverty.and we also need to know about the world situation on bitcoin is they are accepting bitcoin as official currency.

Activity: 126
November 12, 2017, 01:43:53 PM
I don't see how bitcoin is helping people in Africa getting food or avoiding wars.

I could not agree more.  Bitcoin gives people the potential to earn more but in order to allevaite properties all over the world, people must act on those means and help others. If not through charity works, then through education on how this kind of investment works and how it may help all in the future.
Activity: 157
November 12, 2017, 01:43:40 PM
I dont think so, even bitcoin can help us i dont think it can end poverty because people will rely on bitcoin and not enough workers will work on industry, it can cause low on supply and will cause more poverty
I know that  this is the really old thread but well, i have to say that you are wrong.
People do not have just to rely on bitcoin and blockchain and this will make low supply on other things: you can just simply switch the fiat currency with BTC, and that will solve the problem you are talking about Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 01:34:17 PM
Maybe it will reduce poverty in the world but if it was to the whole world, I think that is still too far from happening. We all know that bitcoin is not yet legalized worldwide so the chances that it will end the world poverty is not yet happening. It will only happen if all people all around the world are using bitcoin as a source of income but while bitcoin is not yet legal, that thing will not happen. Be mindful also with what's happening in the market.
I think that it is not still end the poverty, as you can see not all people are interested in bitcoin, some knows about it but ignore it because they were satisfied with what they have and also they don't take time to read or study about this one, some are afraid that they might lose their money if they will invest here in bitcoin.
How can bitcoin affect itself? even if all people are just engaged in trading? but who will grow the plants and build houses, etc....Only labor can save us from poverty

Activity: 532
Merit: 13
November 12, 2017, 01:17:35 PM
Am trying to figure out your own definition of world, do you know how many countries is in what we call a world unless a mirage happens I don't see how bitcoin wants to end world's poverty. Still trying to get it but really I don't see it happening
Activity: 14
November 12, 2017, 10:54:49 AM
Lolz,
What is Poverty you are talking about. There is no such thing as Poverty on Earth.
Without money, human can survive easily.

The only way to end poverty is increase people mind set and listen to the Messiah at https://angelteam.wordpress.com (100% free no any kind of commercial)
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
November 12, 2017, 10:38:10 AM

It depends on what's going to happen today. Bitcoins are a good inventor and it is really changing life. But you have to know it or you know how to earn money here. Our world is changing as well as payment and our money. So our lives will change and the world will be equal
Activity: 331
November 12, 2017, 10:26:42 AM
because bitcoins have a secure and fast system, bitcoins can not be made at will. So bitcoin will be more expensive unless there is altcoin that will compete with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: