Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 74. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
November 06, 2017, 05:02:20 AM
I don't think so. You have to know there are many factors cause poverty. That's not only because they don't have money but also their knowledge. You can't earn anything if you don't understand about bitcoin, right ?
4U
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 04:43:55 AM
no bitcoin can not end poverty.but yes someday or maybe now a days it helping the jobless to have instant job but then again it just can help you survive not totally end poverty. not everyone can affort to have internet connection not everyone can have patient to wait for ranking .and most of all there is always people that will make everyone suffer just to get what they wanna get. im talking about the corruption that may happen here in bitcoin world.
Yes it can as bitcoin reduce world poverty same bitcoin can end world poverty as well because bitcoin is going to provide you a different source of income which can be use by any level of society so I think bitcoin can make it possible because world need bitcoin and specially third world countries really need bitcoin and I think bitcoin is a turning point for them.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 02:49:03 AM
I think not, the main factor of poverty is the state policy, many countries let the poor people so easy to be arranged, this is a big problem for the world because not all countries want to prosper the people.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 06, 2017, 01:39:36 AM
Bitcoin is not a magic spell wherein it can instantly end world poverty. Even if in the long run, it is not the answer. Yes it has its own benefits and it made online transactions much easier but not in this case.
Bitcoin were able to help people to end their miserable life because they use this tool in a positive way, whatever our status in life now can be change if we will work hard enough, remember that you have to invest in order to make money in bitcoin and that entails money and you have to take the risk.
However, if you do not have the money to invest, you can find a job online where you will be paid with bitcoin and it's already your decision on how to maximize your income.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
November 05, 2017, 11:41:23 PM
Bitcoin is not a magic spell wherein it can instantly end world poverty. Even if in the long run, it is not the answer. Yes it has its own benefits and it made online transactions much easier but not in this case.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
November 05, 2017, 11:37:12 PM
It is ups to those who want to end the poverty, if they want they can use bitcoin as answers in that problem because their are many lives now already end poverty with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 179
November 05, 2017, 11:21:07 PM
 :)It does not matter , why bitcoin is just before. So long time ago why the world priest have been suffering since then and until now no one has changed, we are the only ones who are making trouble in life together with the pain of the world, but no bitcoin knows the difficulties in the world, although bitcoin jaws help people who are struggling to believe its wedge it help our.and I'm one of those who believe that bitcoin ends in the world poverty is not true. What is the bitcoin since 2009,it means that is impossible to happen to be such a poverty in the whole world....
Activity: 406
November 05, 2017, 02:20:55 PM
No, I do not think it can helps to fight poverty. Bitcoin does not make money rain from the sky, to own them you need to buy them. For this reason, that will change absolutely nothing, nothing. Morevoer poor people do not even have computers...

I can say that even poor people can access computers.  Here in our country even we do not have computers of our own, there are establishments who are offering to rent their computers with internet.   Also even we are poor we have education, so we can read and write.  As long as you can understanf things and can read and write, even it cannot end world poverty, at the very least it can help each individual to escape poverty.  Bitcoin can improve the life of poor people.

How could you claim this, may I ask? People in Africa don't have access to internet or computers. They don't even have their bank accounts. Saying bitcoin can end the global poverty is not so meaningful for me.

It's still only for rich people that makes their money bigger every passing day.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
November 05, 2017, 02:02:14 PM
I don't think that is so close to happen since it is not marked legal yet all over the world. Not everyone has an idea about bitcoin so obviously things like solving world poverty involves everyone and I don't find it feasible. Many people are already helped by bitcoin and was able to escape poverty and it is because they chose to do it. You can not force everyone to do bitcoin so the end of world poverty should not rely on bitcoin rather it should in the government and the society.

I feel like every single problem gets solved only if the person who has that problem wants it to be solved and will do anything to do so. There's a saying, "If you were born poor, that's not your fault but if you die poor, it's all on you." Poor people stay poor not because they are uneducated or anything but because they are not so motivated. The poor people that have made their way out of poverty through bitcoin has one thing that other poor people don't have. It's the willpower to actually do something about his situation and not just whine or cry about it 24/7. He was not even different from the other poor people in his surrounding. Obviously they all have a way to connect to the Internet because he did. But some choose Facebook over trying to actually learn something and earn some money.

At the end of the day, it's still in the way you deal with things. You can either cry about your situation or get up and pull yourself out from poverty. After that, maybe start pulling out other people from poverty too. Reach out, help people. And I think that's the only way world poverty will come to an end. Once we all start helping each other.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 05, 2017, 11:52:00 AM
No, I do not think it can helps to fight poverty. Bitcoin does not make money rain from the sky, to own them you need to buy them. For this reason, that will change absolutely nothing, nothing. Morevoer poor people do not even have computers...

I can say that even poor people can access computers.  Here in our country even we do not have computers of our own, there are establishments who are offering to rent their computers with internet.   Also even we are poor we have education, so we can read and write.  As long as you can understanf things and can read and write, even it cannot end world poverty, at the very least it can help each individual to escape poverty.  Bitcoin can improve the life of poor people.
Activity: 218
November 05, 2017, 11:37:51 AM
I don't think that is so close to happen since it is not marked legal yet all over the world. Not everyone has an idea about bitcoin so obviously things like solving world poverty involves everyone and I don't find it feasible. Many people are already helped by bitcoin and was able to escape poverty and it is because they chose to do it. You can not force everyone to do bitcoin so the end of world poverty should not rely on bitcoin rather it should in the government and the society.
Activity: 440
November 05, 2017, 11:37:19 AM
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
November 05, 2017, 11:34:29 AM
Bitcoin can only help those people who are coming near to it so as we all know bitcoin is not yet legalized worldwide which simply means not everyone has an idea about it. We can not depend the solution of world poverty to bitcoin because bitcoin is just a cryptocurrency in the end of the day and we, the people of the world are the ones who decides whether we will help each other end poverty of everyone or not.
Activity: 806
Merit: 507
Trusted Campaign manager
November 05, 2017, 02:54:25 AM
No. I know btc would be a great help for our economy but as long as there are selfish and lazy people, poverty will always exist.
What do you mean by selfish and lazy people? There is no selfishness involve in the bitcoin because it is all the matter of self interest, If one can have interest in earning money online they he/she can easily come to know about very mean of earning and bitcoin is one of them, If he/she satisfy with the earning through bitcoin then its their choices, And he/she don't  bounded to tell everyone about their source of income, So it is not selfishness.
Activity: 102
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 02:48:33 AM
No! it absolutely cannot end world poverty mate. Practically, people who are less fortunate or those who barely eat three times a day will prioritize on how they can survive every day by doing all they can to have enough money for their special needs, like food, water, clothes and etc. Another is the fact that they don't have an internet access and gadgets, to begin with. We can't also just rely on bitcoin to be a source of income.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 02:48:26 AM
it helps reduce poverty since it helps those who are unemployed to have enough for living..but it wont totally eradicate poverty since not all has devices used for bitcoin..
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
November 05, 2017, 02:43:47 AM
I don't believe that bitcoin can end world poverty in any way but can reduce it to some extent and not to end it completely. Some of the poor people who have the money and awareness to invest in bitcoin will be safe from poverty because of the profit they are going to make from their investment. And if the poor have the skill to render services related to blockchain technology or crypto currency, that will go a long way to increase their earning and reduce their poverty level.
Activity: 145
November 05, 2017, 02:29:42 AM
YES!
because more people have access to "bank" system with bitcoin.
more people could pay less fee for their payment, easy way to transfer money, use a "good" currencies (and not just a sort of piece of paper).
definitely bitcoin could end word poverty or at least give a new wind for these poor people Sad
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 02:27:58 AM
I dont think Bitcoin can end world poverty. Although, I think it can help reduce world poverty. The reason why I say this is that Bitcoin is earned or bought. You wont get it by not doing anything. Even getting it from free faucet, you have to do something. You have educate yourself, so you would be able to know what to do when you get them from free faucets. I guess the point I'm trying to drive at is it still needs work and you need to earn it. It depends on an individual if the are going to do something about it. Second, there are a lot of factors contributing to poverty that Bitcoin cannot address.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
November 05, 2017, 02:25:42 AM
It could be of help to end world poverty but Bitcoin alone will never ever be able to solve world poverty. For all we know, Bitcoin is not some kind of a non-government organization whose advocacy is to put a stop to world poverty. Nor is it a UN-like body that will promote the welfare of the people. And then, there has been poverty ever since the world began. So I doubt if it will be totally wiped out by any measure.
Pages:
Jump to: