Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin End World Poverty? - page 70. (Read 63023 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 11:41:20 AM
Poverty is balance in life, even if given equal money, not necessarily same in use. Because each person's different needs and lifestyle, bitcoin will never overcome poverty. However, in presence of bitcoin people can make money without to become employees.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
November 10, 2017, 11:35:59 AM
Maybe lessen it a bit I think since bitcoin is not yet legalized worldwide which means its power is limited only for those who has an idea about it. As soon as bitcoin gets legalized the more the chances that it may help lessen more the poverty existing in the world right now. Also we should be willing to do anything for bitcoin if we want us to be helped by it in the near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 11:33:26 AM
Bitcoin can help a certain individual escape poverty but talking about the whole world is too hard. You can say that bitcoin is a good currency that has a great strength in defeating poverty but the power of it will only be activated to everyone if it is legalized all over the world. This just simply mean that bitcoin is not the one that can end world poverty rather it is us who makes way to end it.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 10:46:19 AM
No, bitcoin cannot end world poverty. It can help lessen the problem but it can't end it.
How can bitcoin even lessen poverty? It's just money.

Bitcoin has nothing to do with poverty. Poor people in the world have not heard of bitcoin. Bitcoin is for investment.
^
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 10, 2017, 02:33:55 AM
Bitcoin has nothing to do with poverty. Poor people in the world have not heard of bitcoin. Bitcoin is for investment.

That is quite true. But Poverty can be ended indirectly. There are alot of ways to do it. A charity campaign with mission to end poverty and helping poor people to rise where bitcoins as well as all other crypto-currencies are accepted.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
November 10, 2017, 02:07:57 AM
In Think bitcoin is not something like that, it is not a solution to every problem, it is a currency. It may and can help people in many ways, especially when it comes to money matters, bitcoin and the cryptoworld, but poverty is different story. It can only be solved by the goverment of that state as well as the people who lives in it.
Why not? There are a lot of countries such as africa which is slow in term of improoving welfare because people in those countries face a difficulties in transactions nationally or internationally, most of people there have no access to credit or digital payment. Using remittance service is not good for them because the average fee for remittances is 9% of the money transferred. Most of people in the world don't even own a bank account, bitcoin is problem solving for their transactions so the velpcity of money is even better. So I think bitcoin has probability to end worpd poverty.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
November 10, 2017, 02:03:57 AM
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 01:58:16 AM
No, bitcoin cannot end world poverty. It can help lessen the problem but it can't end it.
Activity: 354
November 10, 2017, 01:47:15 AM

In my opinion it may help each country to end the poverty. bitcoin has a great value that can help each country to move on in poverty. It can help unemployed peopled to have a job that is really big help to the economy growth. So if there's a lot of people involved in bitcoin it may help to end the poverty in each country.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
November 10, 2017, 01:38:55 AM
I don't think so. You have to know there are many factors cause poverty. That's not only because they don't have money but also their knowledge. You can't earn anything if you don't understand about bitcoin, right ?

The world has become dominated by the people who are well-informed about something. You're dumb, then you suck. The time when the big guys or masculine guys are dominating are now over. You can still get picked up in school by this type of bully but if you know things, you can get back to them without actually having to hurt them back physically. There's just a lot more going on in the world right now compared to how it was back then. Techhy people can make fun of you on the Internet and maybe even have his Internet friends pick up on you on social media. They are basically a threat, maybe not physically but once they are in front of the computer screen.

Being in a third world country, physical labor isn't that much anymore. That's why call centers are here. That's why they get domestic countries from my country, etc. If you don't have any knowledge at all, people are going to take advantage of you. You will end up working so hard in an office but also end up having very little pay. The world pays you according to your knowledge now. It's kind of what's separating people from other people, their knowledge. You know more about a certain specialization, then you get paid more.

Relating it with bitcoins, you can be a fast typer, you can have a fast Internet, you can have it all, but without knowledge, I'm afraid but you're not going to be able to monetize your talents. I see a lot of people being able to do 80 words per minute in typing challenge, but since they don't know anything at all, all those skills just goes to playing a game that they don't really enjoy.
Yapp this is exactly what i want to say.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 12:57:07 AM

By this time, I think bitcoin still cannot solve poverty. In the future, "MAYBE". Look, bitcoin is not yet known by everybody, aside from bitcoin there are other ways that can end a poverty of an individual. There is the famous networking, where in every week they can earn 2000pesos or more. Bitcoin is quite hard to learn than networking, but what ? There are still lots of people who are in poverty. It still depends on every person how he / she will find a way to end the poverty in his / her life.  Chances / opportunities are waiting. I say bitcoin is a good way to end bitcoin poverty.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 12:09:49 AM
Well my answer is absolutely yes, I'm living on a third world country where in poverty is malignant I always finding a way to overcome my weaknesses in my daily life specially on the aspect of financially. It is hard to find a way to solve it but because of bitcoin I almost overcome it. Bitcoin helps me a lot to have a money that was very useful in my daily live specially this on my nation that job was very minimal and the wage was too small to sustain your needs. Bitcoin is the key to end the poverty and I'm very proud that I'm a part on it. Thanks a lot bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
November 09, 2017, 09:28:11 PM
I think no bitcoin will help us to lessen the unemployed in all country but poverty i think no its hard to end that. Lot of people are lazy thats why poverty will not die.
Activity: 364
November 09, 2017, 09:12:45 PM
In Think bitcoin is not something like that, it is not a solution to every problem, it is a currency. It may and can help people in many ways, especially when it comes to money matters, bitcoin and the cryptoworld, but poverty is different story. It can only be solved by the goverment of that state as well as the people who lives in it.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
November 09, 2017, 08:54:27 PM
Poverty is a very complex factor, most people are poor because of poor educational factors, they just think can eat today and do not think for the future, because of low educational factors it is difficult to explain bitcoin to them.

I totally agree with you. People are experiencing poverty because of lack of knowledge. Those people who will always say that no one who keep on studying became rich and they only think about hard work. What is hard work if you do not have knowledge to make your work done easily and earn big? There are some people who are also very close-minded and will not accept change so that is the reason that they will remain in their life status of being poor. They will decline to accept an offer from people who wants to help them. Bitcoin cannot end world poverty but can lessen the world poverty if everyone will just try to be open-minded.
It's hard for them to trust the technology, they prefer to envy and consider all the bitcoin holders of gambling players and commit fraud.
I laugh and let them say according to their ability. Grin Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
November 09, 2017, 08:37:34 PM
Bitcoin has the capability to help people through their financial needs but not ending world poverty. Since not all people know or have an idea about bitcoin, not all people can change their lives with the help of bitcoin. I think if this will happen in the future, maybe our economy in that time is well developed and all people have an idea about bitcoin.
Activity: 196
November 09, 2017, 08:20:42 PM
Currently bitcoin don't ending world poverty, why? Because only small group of users mainly from Europe, America and Asia invest in such project because of their well educated society.Even in the afirca for example (but not whole we have Republic of South Africa which also inest in crypto as i read) invest in bitcoin it is only too less for that huge change. It is possible because crypto are resistant on inflation. So if every human in the africa own at least small part of bitcoin then they should defninitely (in theory) have more and more money. So in perfect world when people use bitcoin or any other currency(crypto) it would be possible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 08:08:28 PM
Poverty is a very complex factor, most people are poor because of poor educational factors, they just think can eat today and do not think for the future, because of low educational factors it is difficult to explain bitcoin to them.

I totally agree with you. People are experiencing poverty because of lack of knowledge. Those people who will always say that no one who keep on studying became rich and they only think about hard work. What is hard work if you do not have knowledge to make your work done easily and earn big? There are some people who are also very close-minded and will not accept change so that is the reason that they will remain in their life status of being poor. They will decline to accept an offer from people who wants to help them. Bitcoin cannot end world poverty but can lessen the world poverty if everyone will just try to be open-minded.
Activity: 390
November 09, 2017, 07:28:17 PM

I agree on what you've said because through education we can think about our future. We can decide on what we should do. Its difficult for them to learn bitcoin because even theirselves they cant understand everything if they are uneducated person. We can say that bitcoin can end world poverty, but the question is how it ends if people are uneducated and can't understand everything? its too difficult for them.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
November 09, 2017, 07:10:42 PM
Pages:
Jump to: