Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoin last till infinity - page 4. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
April 28, 2021, 11:00:15 AM
Governments can't do anything except upto a limit to regulate crypto and Bitcoin, they can't chase it till infinity because quite simply, Bitcoin is way above their league, literally, they can't control or regulate it. But the bad thing is, Bitcoin is limited and will only continue till 2130 I think, that's what gives it value but something better will replace it, so the legacy will continue till we see the end of the world I guess Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
April 28, 2021, 10:47:59 AM
I dont know whether bitcoin will infinity or not but I believe that bitcoin will last for a much longer time, because basically if we look at the reason the government banned bitcoin this is like artificial. apart from that the motive is only one to increase revenue to the government because at this time bitcoin does not have certain taxes and the government legalizes this.
It's a different story if for example bitcoin has its own tax, I think the government will keep quiet and still legalize it because they still have an income from those who have assets in bitcoin, so you can see the reason behind the ban on bitcoin.
And if the question of bitcoin ends in 2030 I think you have to have a good reason to say it because otherwise this would just be crap that is hard to believe
Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 28, 2021, 10:33:40 AM
I believed that bitcoin will not last because of government policy is against bitcoin and many people is seeing bitcoin as a scam, so with such points I don't think bitcoin will stay till 2030, and if bitcoin stay till then that means it will stay till further notice.
Please am not here to criticised cryptocurrency but from the attacks government attacks crypto I think such will come in reality.

It is uncertain and it remains like that forever. It wasn't the infinity life I saw in Bitcoin but I believe that it still able to stay in the market for many years. I don't worried about being controlled by the government or they ban this because they do this already in the past years but it is still fine and perhaps, Bitcoin is growing more and more. This simply means that no one could able to stop Bitcoin unless people had no longer use this.

In my opinion, bitcoin will still be here in the year 2030. Somehow, the adoption is just starting to grow stronger. So in 9 years to come, I believe, bitcoin will still be here. And the companies/institutions joining this market will further increase. But definitely, we can't tell if this will be forever. As nothing lasts forever. But in the next decade,  I believe the existence of crypto or bitcoin will still be here. The use case of crypto and blockchain technology is still in the early stage, so I don't think it will perish in the next decade.
Cryptocurrency continues to evolve very quickly and now that more and more people are joining it, its development is happening much faster than before. Therefore, no one knows what will happen even in ten years. Now, for example, information has appeared about the tangle technology, which does not work on the basis of a chain of blocks, but on the basis of the so-called glomeruli, and it may turn out to be more convenient than the current one. For now, you need to work with the existing cryptocurrency and make a profit. Nothing is eternal.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
April 27, 2021, 07:44:27 PM
I believed that bitcoin will not last because of government policy is against bitcoin and many people is seeing bitcoin as a scam, so with such points I don't think bitcoin will stay till 2030, and if bitcoin stay till then that means it will stay till further notice.
Please am not here to criticised cryptocurrency but from the attacks government attacks crypto I think such will come in reality.

It is uncertain and it remains like that forever. It wasn't the infinity life I saw in Bitcoin but I believe that it still able to stay in the market for many years. I don't worried about being controlled by the government or they ban this because they do this already in the past years but it is still fine and perhaps, Bitcoin is growing more and more. This simply means that no one could able to stop Bitcoin unless people had no longer use this.

In my opinion, bitcoin will still be here in the year 2030. Somehow, the adoption is just starting to grow stronger. So in 9 years to come, I believe, bitcoin will still be here. And the companies/institutions joining this market will further increase. But definitely, we can't tell if this will be forever. As nothing lasts forever. But in the next decade,  I believe the existence of crypto or bitcoin will still be here. The use case of crypto and blockchain technology is still in the early stage, so I don't think it will perish in the next decade.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
April 27, 2021, 07:43:48 PM

I've heard that 5 years ago, many people thought that ways but with bitcoin's ability to run through blockchain network; government has no control over it. Unless, this currency is regulated but it's only rumors who told us about regulations, though it could only be implemented with fiat currency but not with bitcoin. Local exchanges was the one affected with regulations and not for cryptocurrency, because exchanging your crypto towards physical money needs local fiat exchange.
Only war can end bitcoin's infinity or an economic sabotage.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 27, 2021, 07:32:10 PM

Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
April 27, 2021, 07:07:14 PM

No one on this world could eventually talk about on what would happen in the future and those are just presumptions.Its true that government is really taking some

strict implementations of regulations which did really make some affect on some industry or businesses that connects with crypto but doesnt mean that they had already succeed

on limiting it out.It wont really be enough on getting rid of Bitcoin and even there are lots of blockage and regulation but it wont really be enough.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 27, 2021, 06:48:00 PM
almost all countries ban bitcoin has happened a long time ago and until now it is still like that, but in reality bitcoin does not need the trust of the government, bitcoin stands alone until now without support from the government, the price of bitcoin is getting more expensive.
Despite many government in different countries firm stand against bitcoin, there is no any negative impact on it because Bitcoin is more of P2P.  even with government regulations and ban Bitcoin still stands the test of time thus I have no doubt its gonna last many more years to come because of it growing demand and it institutional adoption,  if bitcoin can survive since it  was created till date thus its absolutely unstoppable because it will continue to dominate the cryptoshpere.
Activity: 120
Merit: 12
April 22, 2021, 07:37:32 PM
Bitcoin is the currency of the future.  Who told you that Bitcoin is out of government policy?  If that were the case, the government would not accept it in many countries.  At the present time many big companies have dubbed Bitcoin as the currency of the future.  They are even investing a lot of money in Bitcoin.  Doesn't this mean that Bitcoin is slowly reaching its goal?  Bitcoin will be the only successful currency of the future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
April 22, 2021, 01:07:22 PM

Actually, the government in some countries has a hidden agenda towards cryptocurrencies. Some are just pretending that they are against it but in reality, they are secretely storing up crypto inside their national banks. In terms of predicting how long will bitcoin prevail, we can never be certain since no one can ever predict what the future holds. If we're going to rely on the probability that bitcoin can last our whole lifetime, considering its position and capability right now, the probability is high that it will. Instead of wondering until when will it last, maybe it would be best that we make the most from it while it last, trying is much better than regret.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
April 22, 2021, 12:55:15 PM
OK thats your opinion.
But, maybe you can back to 20-30 years old and talk about future. How do you feel ?
just a simple, let say about smartphone.... Maybe you would not think that a smartphone will become a necessity today.
If we can't keep up with the future, we will fall far behind.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2021, 08:03:14 AM

Government leaders are changing and don't forget than .. Maybe there are many leaders now that hates or banning cryptocurrency but remember in the next 10-20 years the next leaders will be cryptocurrency product .
I mean maybe Our children? or maybe someone that studies blockchain and understand the benefits of this?
who knows right? so never stop there because bitcoin has too many things to prove into the future so be aware and be minded.
wait and learn.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2021, 07:49:16 AM

I don't think so, BTC or Cryptocurrency as a whole manage to hold for more than a decade and still growing until now. Maybe the government will try to adapt the cashless payment system which will affect the economy of BTC in the near future but it wont be enough to take down BTC for a lifetime.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
April 22, 2021, 06:19:58 AM

Why do you believe bitcoin won't last forever when you haven't been there, I don't think anyone now can predict if bitcoin will last forever or not, also one thing you don't know is that the government can't ban or stop bitcoin from existing except they shutdown the Internet, otherwise it will just be like the regular ban in most countries government place ban the citizens simply turn on their vpn and buy bitcoin through P2P, theres no stopping bitcoin know this and know peace.
- Agree that it's really hard to judge bitcoin's endless existence but my general perception of investment forms, physical investments are more likely to have an endless time, typically gold and real estate, the owner may change but a permanent disappearance over time is not possible. But when talking about bitcoin, I will not be optimistic because this form of investment comes from online, the value of a technology bubble will hardly last too long with the change and development of technology, compete here too much and victory belongs to only the strongest
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
April 22, 2021, 12:26:03 AM
government can only stop bitcoin from being used in the real life. IN fact, in the under world or the digital world, bitcoin will continue be utilitized by dark companies and individuals. Think deeply: how can a centralized system destroy a decentralization?

I think the main threat to bitcoin is the rise of other technologies which are better and have the power to infiltrate and frustrate the bitcoin blockchain. Quantum computer is the first tech appearing in my mind.
Activity: 323
Merit: 12
April 22, 2021, 12:16:54 AM
Bitcoin can't last 'till infinity. It's limited. Someday last coin will be mined. And then at some point BTC will collapse for sure.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
April 21, 2021, 11:32:47 PM
2030 is such a short time for you to say infinity 9 years from now, if you deduct 2009 till now you will see that it surpasses the year you are claiming now. Personally, I see bitcoin climbing the ladder more than the years you are claiming. There may be some adjustments and policy to it but will supercedes the time you claim.
Only way to know if bitcoin will last is if we just let it happen and just watch, let the times roll and do your own thing, I mean speculating the timeframe is not that worth pursuing since the only way we can know for real is if we just leave it be.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
April 21, 2021, 10:40:00 PM
Well, the cowries payment system didn't last forever before it was replaced by a more refined method in Fiat. This is the same way something more refined than cryptos will also kick in years from now to replace Bitcoin at al. In life, nothing lasts forever.

Government policy against cryptocurrency will probably encourage more investors to come to it.
Dissidents will always do anything to go against the government the same way the government takes sadistic pleasure controlling its people. Ban a thing, and that raises curiosity. That's what has given crypto this much popularity.

Most of the current secure cryptos each lack something that a new crypto could seek to resolve in each and in time we'll get to that point.
This is nothing short of the truth. For Bitcoin, the transaction fee and spend have messed the whole essence for which Satoshi created it.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
April 21, 2021, 07:36:13 PM
Even though currently not all governments support bitcoin and some people are still afraid to invest in bitcoin because of the scam problem, but according to my own personal opinion bitcoin will last a long time ... because now there are many elite wealthy people, who have switched to bitcoin ..
Is not that Bitcoin people is afraid and it's very clear that those people that is afraid of cryptocurrency is short sighted people and they have not research well what cryptocurrency does, because when you are not informed for everything automatically you are totally deformed, government is the problem Bitcoin is facing today, in fact all cryptocurrency is problem today and till tomorrow, because those in power objectives is to eliminate the existence of cryptocurrency which it can't work for them.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
April 21, 2021, 07:04:56 PM

Why do you believe bitcoin won't last forever when you haven't been there, I don't think anyone now can predict if bitcoin will last forever or not, also one thing you don't know is that the government can't ban or stop bitcoin from existing except they shutdown the Internet, otherwise it will just be like the regular ban in most countries government place ban the citizens simply turn on their vpn and buy bitcoin through P2P, theres no stopping bitcoin know this and know peace.
Pages:
Jump to: