Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoin last till infinity - page 8. (Read 1035 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
April 19, 2021, 11:42:28 AM
I believed that bitcoin will not last because of government policy is against bitcoin
which government? there are hundreds of them and many aren't against bitcoin.

and many people is seeing bitcoin as a scam,
what do you mean by many? did you run any reasearch and ask people in the streets what they think about bitcoin or are you just saying it to have said something?

so with such points I don't think bitcoin will stay till 2030,
since when 2030 is infinity?

and if bitcoin stay till then that means it will stay till further notice.
why use this arbitrary year? bitcoin has been around since 2008. it is not like it was made yesterday.

Please am not here to criticised cryptocurrency but from the attacks government attacks crypto I think such will come in reality.
it seems more like you are deep in some FUD.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
April 19, 2021, 11:18:50 AM
Please am not here to criticised cryptocurrency but from the attacks government attacks crypto I think such will come in reality.
You believe that it'll come into reality, but don't you know how? If you do get how it works, then you should be sure that whether they dislike it or not, it'll always work. Most of the governments don't like the idea, but they've noticed that it'd be better for them to be part of it, than trying to illegalize it. (After many failing attempts of course)

Government policy is against internet piracy too. MegaUpload was shutdown, but what about BitTorrent? You can't shut down a peer-to-peer network. That's an immunity brought to you by internet.
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
April 19, 2021, 11:11:11 AM
I believed that bitcoin will not last because of government policy is against bitcoin and many people is seeing bitcoin as a scam, so with such points I don't think bitcoin will stay till 2030, and if bitcoin stay till then that means it will stay till further notice.
Pages:
Jump to: