Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000? - page 8. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
Could fall up to $ 4,000, but a small probability. In any case, the fall will be short-term, and soon bitcoin will return to positions and will continue to grow
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 27, 2018, 10:43:50 AM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......

It looks like it is very unlikely because if you look at the price of the bitcoin is very hard to get off as cheap as it is because it looks a awful lot of supporters of the bitcoin lurking at the price of $5 k-6 k so prices will not get down to as cheap as it is.
Exactly, it is not going to happen as it had gathered a too many of the global supporters who are not letting it get down and today all because there support Bitcoin is able to attain this height. And I don't think that it will drop this below as continuous investment in it keeps on boosting its price so it won't be getting this low...
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 09:47:13 AM
For me that price will be very critical for btc and other cryptocurrencies because it can mean that it is just a big bubble and just may stay on that price or really go down.
Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 09:41:39 AM
This is absolutely impossible, the market today can not be reduced to such a level, the BTC price is now over $ 9k. And they continue to rise, so they can burst by the end of the year. Make sure they are good for you in the future.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 27, 2018, 03:04:07 AM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.

It looks like it is very unlikely because if you look at the price of the bitcoin is very hard to get off as cheap as it is because it looks a awful lot of supporters of the bitcoin lurking at the price of $5 k-6 k so prices will not get down to as cheap as it is.
Activity: 113
April 27, 2018, 12:47:11 AM
This is impossible . If bitcoin goes down 4k then I'm really worried about this market. And it seems to me that the market is recovering very well, so to go down 4k this is not happening.
Activity: 294
April 26, 2018, 11:56:40 PM
I feel that is the main thing here now, and from the look of things, it looks like bitcoin is really going to be taking a lot of time this year trying to get its bearing. The market has been slow and steady for a while now and there has been a lot of stability as well as indecision. The one thing I learned since I started to invest in crypto is to not care much about the crazy changes in my portfolio. Crypto is still like the internet in the 90's, sooo much room for growth, but also many pains along the way
Activity: 302
April 26, 2018, 11:56:33 PM
I say that there is always a possibility for anything to happen in this market. Just last month Bitcoin has gone down to around 6k dollars only to rise up after a week to 10k dollars, so if you foresee with whatever information you have that Bitcoin could really go down to 4k dollars, then that might just happen. I think everything is possible. However as we see binance solves the hacked problem quickly and safely. Can show they work very well and professional
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 11:56:28 PM
In my opinion, I do not think it is possible for the price of bitcoin to go below $6000. The price of bitcoin is very volatile and is prone to frequent downfalls like this, however as it has always been after every downfall, there is usually a turn up in the price in a very short period of time. You can actually expect anything to happen in this real world of crypto currencies as you don’t really know what will happen in the very next moment
Activity: 273
April 24, 2018, 07:28:37 PM
I think there is a lot of possibility that bitcoin girls will be able to return to the $ 4000 mark. You can see that the past bitcoin prices are recovering very strongly and continuously rising, this is the right time for you to trade bitcoin. Although uptrend but I think that is only uptrend in the short term, in terms of overall bitcoin prices are still in the down cycle and still have the ability to return to the $ 4000 threshold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 07:20:01 PM
Maybe,  but with the price of bitcoin right now,  there is a great chance that bitcoin price will rise and let us all hope fore a huge price after a very long period of waiting for the great btc price increase. I hope that the long wait is over and this is the beginning of a very huge pump.
Activity: 294
April 24, 2018, 06:53:53 PM
I believe bitocin prices will not be able to reach the $ 4000 mark in the coming time. You can see clearly that the price of bitcoin today is showing signs of a very strong price increase, there are many altcoin also have pump prices in bitcoin. The market is showing signs of a positive recovery and we can see that is uptrend in the short term. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably hit $ 11,000.
Activity: 252
April 24, 2018, 06:35:02 PM
At the moment, I am certain that bitcoin will not hit the $ 4000 mark. You can see that after touching the $ 6000 mark, the price of the bitcoin immediately turned up and increased strongly, taking into account the current price bitcoin has touched $ 9500 level and is still very strong. The market is bustling with a strong uptrend of bitcoin and there are signs of uptrend in the short term.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
April 24, 2018, 05:48:18 PM
In March this was a very likely scenario, but in the recent days Bitcoin has rallied amazingly, so I think it is now quite unlikely that it will drop so much again.
Activity: 224
April 13, 2018, 06:43:02 PM
I think that this possibility is quite possible. Although you may find that the price of bitcoin is recovering in recent days, it is unavoidable that the market is in crisis and the bitcoin bubble is breaking. Everyone should be careful with every bitcoin increase or rebound because it can be a shark's trap, so you should have a specific investment plan and control the risk.
Activity: 280
April 08, 2018, 03:41:52 PM
I think it’s already too much down but it’s not sure, currently bitcoin already make more than 70% correction and makes you able to gain good in future and I don’t think so about too much down price I think it will not go $4000,

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
March 21, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
This year surely no, this past crashed down only $7,000 is the lowest. For the past years maybe it goes down to $4,000 but this year it will not. Although there is no impossible in bitcoin price but to crashed like that it can't be.
Activity: 392
March 21, 2018, 06:19:52 PM
The last time I was really worried and thinking that the bitcoin price might drop to $ 5000, but you can see that the days are over the market is showing signs of recovery is very clear that, Prices of bitcoin and altcoin have been increasing steadily over the past few days and there is no sign of decline. This has made the market more resilient and we are able to move forward without risk.
I have a completely different thinking from you, can see that the market in the past few days are showing signs of recovery, but really not strong recovery. Bitcoin and altcoin prices are still rising slightly but with strong selling pressure, bitcoin prices may drop at any time and the market will begin to decline. Although the bitcoin price is up, it is still in the down trend so I believe the bitcoin price will continue to fall and may reach the $ 4000 mark.
Activity: 266
March 21, 2018, 06:15:48 PM
The last time I was really worried and thinking that the bitcoin price might drop to $ 5000, but you can see that the days are over the market is showing signs of recovery is very clear that, Prices of bitcoin and altcoin have been increasing steadily over the past few days and there is no sign of decline. This has made the market more resilient and we are able to move forward without risk.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

Last month, bitcoin was constantly affected by the bad news, which reduced bitcoin prices. However, I never believed the bitcoin could drop to $ 4,000, which is an unacceptable amount, the lowest bitcoin price that could fall to $ 6,000. And at the moment, bitcoin is not going to fall to $ 4,000 when the bitcoin price is now over $ 9000 and there are no signs of a decrease.
I would very much like to have your words turned out to be true. After your investment of $ 15,000 from your country, after the peak of Bitcoin prices around $ 20,000, Today my investment portfolio suffers some losses.
Pages:
Jump to: