Pages:
Author

Topic: Can Bitcoin Reduce to $ 4000? - page 6. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 30
April 30, 2018, 11:54:29 AM
Its possible but hard to belive , i think the 6k$ will be the lowest price of bitcoin this year
and bitcoin will grow up by now
copper member
Activity: 1026
Merit: 177
[btc]
April 30, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
The Chinese exchange is not easy to hack. If so, it is deliberate......
Theoretically, this is no longer possible, but given the fact that the cryptocurrency market today is one of the most unpredictable market in the world. So we can't know what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 09:14:11 AM
According to some sources, Binance was hacked just to hide the sale bitcoin of the Japanese (mt.gox) ( ~800k BTC ). If there are more information about the hacking exchange.Then, BTC breaking below 4xxx, maybe 2k5, I think the best way : u should to sell all your BTC, altcoin. All exchange will die. Thats' the second mt.gox. ***Attention from now until 7/4/2018.
Theoretically, this is no longer possible, but given the fact that the cryptocurrency market today is one of the most unpredictable market in the world. So we can't know what will happen tomorrow.
But why do you think so? I think crypto has a great future, just society is not yet accustomed. But if you answer the basic question, I think maybe up to 5,000 but up to 4,000 is physically impossible.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 30, 2018, 07:54:36 AM
well, all possibilities can happen to bitcoin. well, even the price could be $ 4000. hence bitcoin becomes a risky investment, but because of that, bitcoin also allows to have a high price, so, it is likely also get a big profit.

4k isn't too bad if you're in for the long term. A lot of peope will be panicking at this point and a lot will lose money but for those that know what they're doing, a drop at 4k means opportunity. That's why someone who doesn't have patience and composure will not survive in this market
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 04:42:40 AM
No, It has gain momentum  to go at high again after a long consolidation all crypto market  is in position  to run.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 30, 2018, 02:31:00 AM
well, all possibilities can happen to bitcoin. well, even the price could be $ 4000. hence bitcoin becomes a risky investment, but because of that, bitcoin also allows to have a high price, so, it is likely also get a big profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 02:07:37 AM
Hacking has always proven to be a threat to bitcoin. It is actually inevitable but it can be tackled by creating a strong wall for hackers to penetrate. Every platform that operates on bitcoin should have a strong, reliable and secure system. If every exchanging site is being hacked, it will sure affect the value of the currency.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
April 29, 2018, 11:43:27 PM
For wealthy people who heavily invested in bitcoin, they would not let it happen. They'll try what they can to maintain a low price but still considerably not very cheap so that $4k will just be an imagination for Fudders.
Clever and precise investors will not let that happen we traders also will not let 4K drop,a correction that occurs only in the 5K range will not go drop much further to the extent that by the way BTC value is still good and will continue to improve.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 10:52:17 PM
I think that is possible. Because the wallet MEW was hacked and lost more than $ 17 million. Hackers can invade and steal lots of money.
But that 800k bitcoin will not be dissipated, they will sell that bitcoin at a cheap price and that bitcoin is still available in the Crypto market. Do not worry too much.
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 10:38:49 PM
For wealthy people who heavily invested in bitcoin, they would not let it happen. They'll try what they can to maintain a low price but still considerably not very cheap so that $4k will just be an imagination for Fudders.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 29, 2018, 09:09:42 PM
Anything can be happen in cryptocurrencies market but we have to learn also the fundamental and the previous history of BTC price, the highest price of BTC  is $20k and down to deepest $6800 and this mean the price was drop more than 50%, and from history of BTC price that mean is hard to going more down. Hack in exchange or other blockchain project happen many times already and just make temporary effect.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 29, 2018, 07:30:28 PM
Everything is possible crypto world but my opinion this is not possible going down 4000$ bitcoin price is now rise again
I also think it will not gonna reach that price again, once we cross the 10K the real action will go.
The market is now bullish so all we see most of the time is the uptrend, a little price correction but it will certainly go up still because we are still
down compared to last year's achievement.
Don't be too confident for the bullish market this days, because it might happen crashing will be possible since price nowadays really was hoping unpredictable. However its still suggested to hold your coins and always be prepared for the bull run. The possibility for the price to go down until $4k is there as volatility changes quickly and then pumps very high with a peak price, which everybody isn't expecting. We should be able to set a good standard that before hitting that higher price we may experience more dumps of price value, whether to an alt or bitcoin price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 29, 2018, 06:34:32 PM

i will suggest to you my friend go to coin market cap and look at the price of the bitcoin and other altcoin going to be good stability
i never imagine bitcoin dump in price value 400ok usd, i think you need to learn yourself to calm and patience to avoid panic do not listen to news making bad effect for your investment.
April 29, 2018, 06:32:38 PM
tôi nghĩ rằng bitcoin hoàn toàn có thể xuống dưới mốc 4000 $ và có thể chạm mốc 1000 $ vào cuối 2018. Bạn có thể thấy rằng bitcoin giá trị trong những ngày qua đang phục hồi rất mạnh mẽ, bitcoin khôi phục has been made for the Live window to override dynamic, but print the following this recovery is only in short. And if the comment in long time, the bitcoin will be in the past period, do that the touch 1000 $ is the whole may be happen.
Activity: 124
April 29, 2018, 05:17:38 AM
As a matter of fact, when bitcoin goes down to 4k, I do not know what I should do then, because when the bitcoin goes down 4k it is likely to break very high. But now I do not see signs of going down, I believe it will be thriving in May instead of going down.
Activity: 42
April 29, 2018, 03:44:19 AM
the rate of value fluctuation for bitcoin is very high but 40000 is very low compared to what is now so no I don't believe it will drop to that
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
April 29, 2018, 01:14:14 AM
Everything is possible crypto world but my opinion this is not possible going down 4000$ bitcoin price is now rise again
I also think it will not gonna reach that price again, once we cross the 10K the real action will go.
The market is now bullish so all we see most of the time is the uptrend, a little price correction but it will certainly go up still because we are still
down compared to last year's achievement.
Activity: 171
April 28, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

Anything is possible.

Currently the market is bullish
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 01:35:59 PM
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 12:26:56 PM
the decline in bitcoin prices is currently reasonable as this is only a temporary, bitcoin drop because of the bad news about bitcoin that is widely used for crime, according to news that I often read, but now bitcoin prices have started to go up again, now it's time to wait for bitcoin pump price for sell it
Pages:
Jump to: