Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoins be converted into cash? - page 3. (Read 1230 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 11:53:02 AM
Yes,  bitcoin can convert to cash, you can use mobile app and (mobile wallet) to convert your coin into money. Here at the Philippines we have an application called coins.ph that lets us convert our money into bitcoin and vice versa. That's what I love about bitcoin, there's no hassle on fiat convertion.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 11, 2018, 11:52:29 AM
Can bitcoins be converted into cash?
bitcoin and some altcoins like ethereum and litecoin can be converted in to fiat. that is why we can convert are cash into bitcoin. the reason why we are using this bitcoin is to earn more cash that can be converted.

This is the very reason why we all into crypto currency.  We wanted to have money.  So absolutely, every digital currency and most especially bitcoin can be converted into cash.  Here in our country we uses a wallet that instantly converted our bitcoin into cash.  We can even pay our bills through it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
February 11, 2018, 11:49:42 AM
Yes, it can be converted into cash. Here in the Philippines your bitcoin it can be converted into cash thru coins.ph and so easy to transact and very fast transaction.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
it would be bizarre if we could not ahah
Activity: 263
February 11, 2018, 10:56:51 AM
bitcoin and some altcoins like ethereum and litecoin can be converted in to fiat. that is why we can convert are cash into bitcoin. the reason why we are using this bitcoin is to earn more cash that can be converted.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
February 11, 2018, 10:56:15 AM
Yes, try localbitcoins or paxful. Both p2p exchanges.

For now I'm simply using the local exchange which converts directly to my fiat and I cash out in my bank. The cash is escrowed until delivery of btc or altcoin is made to buyer before seller gets fiat. Is a nice deal.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 10:53:07 AM
I converted Bitcoin to RUB through the electronic wallet of Webmoney, because it was on this purse that I always made savings. When it was necessary, I made a conclusion on the VISA card
Activity: 223
February 11, 2018, 10:50:46 AM
Yes, here in our country (Philippines) we use coin.ph to convert from bitcoin to cash. And easy and fast transaction.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 10:46:28 AM
Sure it's can be converted into cash in other case how can we compare bitcoin's price with dollar ot something else for example? You're just getting your cash by selling.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
February 11, 2018, 10:33:16 AM
Yes, using fiat exchanges: Kraken, Coinbase, Bistamp, Bitfinex, Gemini and many more. If you don't want to disclose your identity to these companies, I suggest trading with individuals in the forums.
Yes it is, there are many converter like whata have mentioned above. If only depends on the country where lived in. In philippines we have the wallet coins.ph where you can store your bitcoin and also convert it into fiat at the same time so tagt you can withdraw it through bank that is abvailable for it.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 10:32:35 AM
Just find the exchanger that operates in your country and provides the most convenient and favorable conditions for you. With this, as far as I know, no one has problems.
Activity: 121
February 11, 2018, 10:31:15 AM
when u withdraw to bank it will converted to bank then it converted to cash u can order atms cards as well
Definitely Yes, it is convertible into cash.In our country you can convert it though online banking,and you can cash out through ATM's.
Activity: 107
February 11, 2018, 10:30:25 AM
when u withdraw to bank it will converted to bank then it converted to cash u can order atms cards as well
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 11, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

The answer is yes! Bitcoin can be converted into cash; what we call fiats. The main relevance is because it has its fiat equivalence. Well, I was amazed though when I got my first earnings in Bitcoin and it got changed into physical cash.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 10:27:04 AM
Yes you could convert your precious bitcoins for tangible cash becauae of bitcoin's flexible nature. It could be converted into any form of currency as long as the country supports bitcoin's use of course. And it only requires a reasonable transaction fee in my opinion. Some take the method of P2P as tgey claim it as a very convenient and safe way of converting bitcoins to cash. Some banks especially here in tge Philippines partners with online application to which you would convert the coins to cash first and then claim it on the bank.
Activity: 182
February 11, 2018, 10:26:44 AM
Now we have to use the exchange and pay a lot of commissions. But after a few years, I hope to come to the store and calmly pay with bitcoin. In the meantime, look for a profitable exchanger for you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
February 11, 2018, 10:23:39 AM
Surely there is no difficulty while converting your bitcoin into your desire currency.
As every country have various exchanges working they are buying bitcoin and giving amount of your bitcoin in to your desire currency in very short time easily.
Activity: 210
February 11, 2018, 10:21:54 AM
Thanks to bitcoin's flexibility and decentralized nature, you can easily convert your precious bitcoins into tangible money of your country in a fast and efficient way. Here at the Philippined we have an application called coins.ph that lets us convert our money into bitcoin and vice versa. It just takes few taps and the money could be obtained from a local bank or pawnshop of our choice.
Activity: 138
Merit: 4
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
February 11, 2018, 10:16:59 AM
yes, you may convert bitcoin into cash using some wallet that are available today in exchange into paper money. However, if bitcoin was not convertible with the money you have, you will convert it with some of the currency of other country before you can withdraw.
Activity: 107
February 11, 2018, 10:10:28 AM
Of course you can do it.Choose any exchanger that fits you and use it. For example, I'm comfortable with BestChange.
Pages:
Jump to: