Pages:
Author

Topic: Can bitcoins be converted into cash? - page 4. (Read 1204 times)

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
February 11, 2018, 02:49:05 AM
Many exchangers support mastercard. You can make cash your bitcoin from there. Localbitcoin is another P2P way to exchange Bitcoin with cash. I always use P2P to convert Bitcoin into cash that has risk too in transaction.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 02:41:50 AM
Most definitely you can convert bitcoin to cash through the help of coinbase and other exchangers ..which is mostly in USD. And, most have withdraw option and can be done from any bank near you.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
February 11, 2018, 02:19:08 AM
there are many exchanges that can bitcoin converted into cash like livecoin, cryptopia, yobit, coinbase and many more but some of exchanges need verification to withdraw your money if you withdraw a big amount of money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 01:32:42 AM
Yes you can covert bitcoin into cash. Some exchanges offer its like in poloniex, bittrex yobit, etc but the price differs from each exchanges
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 11, 2018, 01:31:27 AM
Can bitcoins be converted into cash?

Definitely yes, we can converted bitcoin to piat money or real money through coins exchange here in the Philippines I use coins.ph to converted bitcoin to peso, and using coins.ph is very easy to converted bitcoin to cash, we can withdrawn our bitcoin through bank acount or any remittance center.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 01:12:20 AM
Why not, we can exchange the bitcoin in the cash off the money, the first step you have choose the exchange market where in the your country have the exchange support to convert to the money, and then you sell your bitcoin and then you convert your bitcoin to the cash money, all off the country in the world have the connection to withdraw our bitcoin to the cash money.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 01:07:56 AM
Ofcourse it can be changed. No wallet applications and softwares are made just exclusive for cryprocurrencies only. All do have exchange to fiat for a country - whixh is mostly onto USD. And, most have withdraw option which can be withdrawn any banks near you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 12:42:34 AM
In fact there are a lot of ways to convert BTC into cash: criptocurrency exchanges with fiat options, special web exchanges, Telegram bots and etc.
Activity: 60
February 11, 2018, 12:07:51 AM
Yes bitcoins can be converted into cash through electronic wallet. It is an app or software that can store money or even bitcoin. But before it cam be converted into cash your account must be verified to cash out.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
February 11, 2018, 12:00:16 AM
Yes,  bitcoin can convert to cash, you can use mobile app and (mobile wallet) to convert your coin into money. I think there are simple  instruction on mobile app. example you may convert your cash by directly transffering your coin to your bank accounts.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 05:42:30 PM
Of course I can convert bitcoin to money in fact if you have bitcoin you have money. so you have bitcoin to make money, of course you will find how to earn with bitcoin to collect money. Absolutely, There are a number of ways to do this, nearly all of which are to a certain degree convoluted. Personally I prefer to transfer them to a debit card and then I can use that to spend or withdraw as normal.
Activity: 4
February 10, 2018, 05:22:53 PM
In the future i don't think we need cash for pay anything
Blockchain and crypto better!!
Activity: 364
February 10, 2018, 04:52:42 PM
Unfortunately, we can not use bitcoin as a currency, as it is accepted in a very small number of places. And therefore, we have to withdraw money to Fiat. Study exchangers and choose the most favorable for you.
Activity: 406
February 10, 2018, 04:14:29 PM
If it were impossible, no one could earn on bitcoin, as it is in few places is adopted directly as currency. You can withdraw cryptocurrency in any currency convenient to you through any reliable exchanger.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
February 10, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

Yes. You can use different kinds of exchanges. The one I'm using right now is Coinbase. You can convert your bitcoin into Fiat directly to your bank account.
Activity: 149
February 10, 2018, 03:20:07 PM
of course . If it can not be converted into cash, what is the btc price for dollars? And what is the purpose we invest in btc? I am certainly not in exchange for the virtual numbers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 03:06:21 PM
absolutely you can. to make it easier maybe u can use local exchange from your country, for example: if you come from indonesia you can use vip. search in this forum about bitcoin exchange in your country. or you can take another options like bitfinex, bitstamp etc
Activity: 364
February 10, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
Of course this is possible, apparently you are a very young investor. The main thing is to choose an advantageous and safe exchanger. For example, BestChange. I'm using it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
February 10, 2018, 02:47:02 PM
Yes of course, you can exchange Bitcoin into cash or money. There is many possible ways to exchange it . You can also use Bitcoin to buy or into something. Some of the online selling or business accept bitcoin as the mode of payment. But there is other best way to exchange Bitcoin into cash is to sell it or trade it in fiat exchanges like Coinbase , Bistamp , Bitfinex and many more. You can find many ways to exchange it but be careful of what exchange that you can use.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 02:46:11 PM
Yes, Bitcoin can be converted to cash via online exchangers, there are quite lot of them. Just make sure you are sure of the site before you transfer your money there because we have lot of fake exchangers too online.
Pages:
Jump to: