Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain change financial industry? - page 17. (Read 1987 times)

Activity: 946
Merit: 105
Blockchain is changing financial industry. And financial industry is also changing in a good way. Even a resistive authority for crypto like China has embraced Blockchain technology for most of its financial sectors.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
yes, blockchain will change financial industry for sure as it help everything transparent enough for public can track and make the right
but problem it Gov don't want to adopt it because they want to hide it and make money on the blackside
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think blockchain would not only change the financial industry but will also be the future of financial industry. Because using blockchain technology you can do banking and financial business anytime , anywhere in a secured and reliable way.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Yes for me , Because we are all living in technology world at the moment and for me cryptocurrency will take over the world this will change everything because as of now this is one of the easy way to earn quick money without risking everything.
Activity: 700
I think that in the next five years we can see a change in the whole economy in favor of chain technologies, this can become a factor of confidence. We are told a lot about the financial bubble, but if you think how to control how many dollars are printed and where they go. If everything would be transparent, it would be a new step for the entire economic world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think this is inevitable. In my opinion, the first industry where the blockchain changes is the financial industry. In the future financial system, the banking system will be overturned by the blockchain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
a few months ago, there was active information that many banks want to use blockchain technology. if, as a result, banks really start using this technology, the financial structure may change a lot.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I do think so. Blockchain will definitely revolutionize financial industry. and i got my eyes on DCC because DCC’s fundamental function of the credit market is to adjust temporary or long-term funding shortfalls: in economics, the players with surpluses have extra funds and do not wish to increase their current expenditures, while those with deficits are in search of spending, but fail because of their liquidity crunch. Within the credit market, assets and capital can be properly allocated, allowing the smooth functioning of our economic system. This helps the borrower to know their rights and interests, and also to accumulating their credit.
Activity: 364
in a rare elds i determine blockchain can't substitute the economic industrious asking whatever of power allay mark elsewhere and nix costs exploitation blickchain
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I really can't say if it can particularly "change " the financial industry . But it will definitely "influence " it in the future .
Many developers are already starting to use this technology in order to develop some financial software for making this technology mainstream in the real world industries for introducing real world skills among people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
Blockchain technology is able to eliminate intermediaries and improve existing operations models. The financial system on the blockchain will contribute to the expansion of access to financial services in all countries of the world. The new digital currencies will facilitate access to the system for people who are currently unable to use financial services. So, yes, blockachain is able to change to world significantly.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
I am sure that the blockchain will change financial structures. Especially blockchain will be useful in government. It is able to eradicate corruption and make financing more transparent.
Activity: 21
Of course it will. Perhaps it will be interesting to observe this. People just have to get used to everything new for a very long time. So in any industry. The trend for change is positive.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
blockchain is the future not only of the financial sector but of everything around.Its possibilities are enormous.Biological progress is approaching a new round of evolution.And it is with this technology that humanity will enter a new era of Aquarius.
Activity: 78
Blockchain is the most promising technology for many years. But it is still far from the moment that the world would be used all day in everyday life.
Activity: 120
I will say yes, it is changing financial industry ready there states that are making research how blockchain tech can be integrated to their economy, it is a matter of time.
Activity: 602
blockchain by its nature is not the answer to the solution of all problems, so most of the newly-minted companies implementing this technology are likely to disappear in the near future. But it is the blockchain mechanism, as technology, that allows to organize the interaction of remote participants without a controlling body and where it is in demand, the technology will find application.
Activity: 406
Today, blockchain provides important benefits not only for financial management, but also for other areas, making all transactions and transactions absolutely confidential and safe.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I think the blockchain can change the financial industry, and the application of blockchain will become more and more extensive. I have always liked blockchain technology. I am looking forward to it to bring us more surprises!
Activity: 112
for the moment I do not agree, it may take a long time to change the payment of money using blockchain. I mean used for everyday needs like paying electricity, water and phone. maybe 20 years in the future blockchain can replace money
Pages:
Jump to: