Pages:
Author

Topic: Can blockchain replace bank? - page 27. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 12:45:46 AM
most popular cryptocurrency trading platform ‘Bitfinex‘ is launching a new deposit platform for its customers. Bitfinex’s customers can now deposit fiat currencies using its new platform. https://coindelite.com/news/bitfinex-to-launch-a-secret-banking-platform/
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
October 19, 2018, 12:18:10 AM
Blockchain technology must be used for payment systems in banks, banks must use this technology for transparency of payment systems. cryptobank now seems to bring change from traditional systems to more modern systems.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
October 19, 2018, 12:16:19 AM
No, i think blockchain can not replace bank, but bank will implement blockchain into their system to make bank operations faster, cheaper, more secure,more transparent and more convenience.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 19, 2018, 12:12:49 AM
It is hard to see how blockchain can replace banking system at this point yet. We all know the potential of blockchain and we can see how beneficial it will be to see proper recording and immutable nature of blockchain. In the future however, this should be possible!
blockchain maybe could not replace banking system.but it could be implemented in other place to make effiency progress.blockchain technology actually good for fianance transaction.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 12:08:56 AM
It is hard to see how blockchain can replace banking system at this point yet. We all know the potential of blockchain and we can see how beneficial it will be to see proper recording and immutable nature of blockchain. In the future however, this should be possible!
Activity: 980
October 18, 2018, 11:11:11 PM
It is still difficult to predict whether blockchain can change banks, even if it can, it will take a long time or even years, because until now people still believe the bank will guarantee everything and not everyone is interested in cryptocurrency

I never thought blockchain would replace a bank at all, because its functions and uses are far different, you should understand first whether it is blockchain, and the most appropriate question is whether in the future blockchain will be used by banks.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 11:03:30 PM
Maybe this will happen soon in the future. Many people acknowledge that Blockchain Technology is a technology that has come a long way, and has the strengths that no bank has. We can make every letter on Blockchain technology, even put our currency into a coding sequence that no one can penetrate.
Activity: 336
October 18, 2018, 10:52:26 PM
The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?

You have misunderstood the blockchain technology. Banks can use this technology in managing and circulating currency. The bank will always exist in one of the economies of any country.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 18, 2018, 10:52:08 PM
In my opinion, to replace a bank, of course there must be clear legalization from the government, and we know that currently there are not many countries that have received blockchain so that it still takes a long time.
Activity: 504
October 18, 2018, 10:45:39 PM
The current trend of blockchain is very high, couple with it's ability to execute millions transactions within seconds, few transactions cost and no third party is require or paper signing. All transactions recorded and kept open, taking alway cross border and languages barrier, excellent in e commences. So many features to change the world. My emphasis is can blockchain has the capacity to replace bank?

This is probably possible given that the token you will be using is verh beneficial and more feature packed than the traditional fiat money transfer. Blockchain banking would be very beneficial to those who have a lot of cryptocurrencies with them that have value.
Activity: 378
October 18, 2018, 10:40:40 PM
It is still difficult to predict whether blockchain can change banks, even if it can, it will take a long time or even years, because until now people still believe the bank will guarantee everything and not everyone is interested in cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
October 18, 2018, 10:30:07 PM
IMO it will not replacing the bank, but in the other way it will help the bank with blockchain system itself. almost all of us are still live in the country that have so many rules, especialy about payment system. we still need the money from the bank for daily transaction system, and dont forget that even stable cryptocurrency are not really as stable as their promised.
maybe someday we will see blockchain technology that used by our national Bank.
Activity: 1274
October 18, 2018, 10:24:29 PM
I don't think so as banking system has key role in all type of money related matters but due to high fees people hate the system and want change and i am sure blockchain will be best payment and trading system as it s fast more secure and has less transaction fee.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
October 18, 2018, 10:11:40 PM
I think it is impossible for a bank to be replaced by Blokchain because Blokchain is a development of technology. Because in addition to the provider of transaction or money tools, the bank is also given the authority of the state to participate in controlling monetary. But Blokchain is a pure market that controls its valuelater the bank will also use this blockchain technology as an innovation from the development of the bank. because it is no longer an option.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 18, 2018, 09:06:29 PM
Blockchain is growing stronger each time because the idea behind the technology is innovative and revolutionary. In some few years to come, the banks will integrate it into their services in order to maintain the cashflow because the people are gradually shifting to crypto due to its significance.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
October 18, 2018, 09:02:04 PM
Blockchain is technology bank is service
We will have in some future banks and financial services what will use blockchain not only to transfer crypto but also to transfer fiat money
To achieve that blockchain needs to improve and banking industry needs to be more open for blockchain technology
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 01:52:18 PM
The bank has been able to adopt changes prior to this time the system in banks are very different from now in this current age the banks makes use of computer prior to this time they made use of something less and stressful but with the use of technology its better than then.I do not think the bank will be replaced with blockchain rather it can be adopted
Activity: 168
October 18, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
I don't see why people expect this - what profit this will give to us? I think there is a normal way when banks and crypto exist side by side. Money can't be replaced even in 100 years in the future
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 01:32:33 PM
this is imposible for blockchain replace bank, because i'm sure Blockchain need bank for addopting this technology, both need each other and cooperate
Activity: 420
October 18, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
Blockchain never can replace the bank but the bank will or may adopt this system in their business system. Never lose faith in your bank because the bank is the safest monetary system.
Pages:
Jump to: